tuscl

Gone but not forgotten

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Looking at the top 40 trust list, I saw some people who used to be a big part of TUSCL but are now gone. Farmerart, Motorhead, Alucard. I know Farmerart and Alucard passed away. I don't know what became of Motorhead and I hope he is OK and has found something better to do with his life than post on a strip club board. I considered Farmerart and Motorhead my friends although I never met them IRL. I did not like Alucard but I find I miss him too.

35 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yoda was one of the first posters on this board. He too is dead.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I also really liked, farmer art and Motorhead was a really good guy with a wicked sense of humor.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Farmer Art is in that big oil rig in the sky.

I think Motörhead is just in hiding from SJG.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    One name I saw that brought back memories of many laughs & chuckles was SlickSpic. He was a young Pup and I'm sure just moved on to bigger & better things. Maybe SA?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "I think Motörhead is just in hiding from SJG."

???
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I also liked SlickSpic. He is still writing reviews and was "last seen January 2018". He seems to have just dropped out of the Discussions.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sad to see some of those old members moving off of the top 40 lists.

I’m guessing “Has been hiding from SJG” could be applied to several members...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    R.I.P.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Go eat more shit, SJG.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Anyone know what happened to txtittyfag?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lloyd are you saying you are also involved in a**a**inations? I tho*ght you act*ally had to h*ve skils or m*ney to do th*t? Be car*ful th*y are w*tch*ng y*u!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I miss all 3 of them, they all contributed to the board and I wish all 3 were still with us and on TUSCL
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @4got2wipe Both sides (motorhead and SJG) describe their interpretation of that incident here: https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4085…
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    Ctownlawyer have not seen a post or review from him in years.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Good list, fellas. All made tuscl experience more rewarding and enjoyable by their contributions. One member not mentioned is "Dudester". Several years back, 1 of his relatives (brother or cousin) posted that Dudester had been hospitalized due to a real bad accident. I fear the worst may have befallen him.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    DAMN! Don't even know what the F&$# "TRUST" means here. Does it mean those on it are trustworthy in their reviews, statements, opinions, what?

I guess the best I can know for now is from minnow, "All made tuscl experience more rewarding and enjoyable by their contributions."

That said, there are some mentioned above I would never put in that category.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I miss Farmerart. Interesting dude. Yoda also had a big presences on SW. I also miss slickpic. Glad to hear he is still posting reviews but find it strange he does not participate in the discussions anymore.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    @Clubber: To be clear, I meant the farmerarts, etal who were singled out by prior posters, NOT the entire group of members listed in the top 40 trusted. Some of those I'd like to see the door knob hit them in the butt hard on the way out.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i hope to be well thought of when i disappear.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    minnow,

Just found said list and I am on the damn thing. No Idea why! Do I get bonus points?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    FarmerArt was a great guy, we met once at Bogarts and spent an enjoyable few hours in the club. He told me he could get me hired up at the oil rigs, the machines always needed maintenance, and that was something I took a great deal of pride in. When an engineer came out to do a routine inspection at the manufacturing facility I worked at, he brought a huge smile to my face when he declared our machine to be in the best shape of any of their machines
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm,

Always a good thing to maintain ones tool. Keeping it covered under adverse conditions is a must. Also, good maintenance allows them to take a good licking!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Motörhead was active THIS month you guys :-)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    That's good. I hope he's OK after a long absence.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's odd - going from being a daily-poster for years to disappearing from the board and never posting again
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It's the circle of life. As I recently had to explain to my children, eventually us older people need to "go to Heaven" in order to make room on the Earth for the next generation to grow and thrive.

Or, in the case of younger members who have moved on, this is a normal part of life too. Again dipping into a lesson I teach my kids, friends and other people will eventually move on as their lives change (then I go on to extol the relative permanence of family, but that part really doesn't apply here).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If Founder brings those lists back - it will be interesting to read through them now - and see those old names again.

Sadly, we’ve lost some great clubbers.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Yes, @Dugan, how lovely. But you're kids would probably rather have an inheritance.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings provide a link I didn’t see him
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    25 - Just go to his page and it shows he logged on this month.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ Bingo
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thanks Shadowcat I see it but he didn’t post, maybe someone else has his computer.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ I really doubt it

Looks like motorhead moved to Florida
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Hed be welcome he is/was a good guy.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Was motorhead the guy from the motor city? If so, I considered him a friend with our excellent musical tastes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion