tuscl

Advice to mdb

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I've read your recent string of posts. I may be way off base here, but I haven't read any other members provide this feedback.

If you aren't a troll and everything you write is true you seem to be a genuinely nice guy and, like all nice guys, prone to be taken advantage of.

Based on your posts it seems you have taken RIL to a whole new level and you are being played like a fiddle.

I have my doubts about the veracity of your stories, but if they are true I suggest you tread more carefully and look out for yourself.

I'm generally not one to judge others on how they have fun (unless it is with 14 yr old girls), but if this is all true I can picture you getting mega-Daddillaced.

123 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I agree with flagooner. And I think Mdb is genuine but naive.

Q. How does a stripper get to a man's heart?
    A. She stabs up under the rib cage.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I agree with cflock
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Cflock is never rong !
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Next thing you know, you’ll be giving advice on Bitcoin stock.

It’s a slippery advice slope...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Flag usually saves his wisdom for giving ppl shit, so when he gives someone advice, they should consider his thoughts.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I thought that too, but I don't see much controversial in recommending that someone be careful and look out for themself.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I can also compare Bitcoin to say one hot girl in clubxcoin. A hot girl in clubx sets up a hotgirlcoin. She says it's worth whatever other people will pay for it. She even does something Bitcoin does not or maybe it does, she gives it an arbitrary value by saying on occasion, she will do a lapdance if time permits for a lap dance coin. Several guys bid up the price of lap dance coin to $1000 a coin. Other guys go on tv, rant and rave about it saying it's the next best and greatest thing. They are lapdance coin millionaires. Soon everyone is saying, put some money in, watch it grow. A few guys give a warning. Others say, what can go wrong? There is a limited supply of lap dance coin, it can't exceed 21 million coins. This example is very similar to Bitcoin in my opinion with the added fact that the dancer does not have to honor a lap dance coin but will if she thinks the value of lap dance coin is going up.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    The funny thing is, they say there is a limited supply of these artificial coins but people are creating new different types of coins all the time.

When will government step in and start creating their own block chain coins with a real base value say like $10 and call it USCoin with full acceptable wherever cash is used and electronic payments accepted but supply is limited to 100 million coins with an annual limit increase per year of one million max, decreased if not expanded in any given year. Bitcoin would be crushed. With USCoin they could add automatic taxes and tax payment tracking so that traders don't have to worry about keeping track of all that. Refunds of over tax payments could be issued back in US coin as an exception to the annual limit. Could USCoin reach $20000 a coin and blow away Bitcoin? Definitely. You would be able to use USCoin securely everywhere. I would not like paying taxes on lap dances though. Dancers might not be happy with Uncle Sam taking taxes out of her pay but wouldn't have to worry about paying them later. She might even get an end of year USCoin refund. See, I just proposed a Bitcoin killer. Someone else can figure out all the details.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Criminals and people from like Venezuela where currency is in trouble would still look for alternative means of tax avoidance and saving their money so bitcoins and other harder to track alternatives to value would still be used if possible. Hyperinflation is a threat to saving money in regular dollars or other currencies. Drug dealers probably love the idea of using secret transactions for high dollar business. It wouldn't surprise me if governments were working on plans to stamp out bitcoins. Can't have people moving large sums of money out of the country via other means if your own country has currency issues. China and South Korea already cracking down. US officials probably working on plans starting off with tracking and taxing every big buyer and seller or face jail time by going after the exchanges if people aren't reporting gains. They are slow to catch up. I would look for more China and South Korea like crack downs if any issues develop with the value of the US dollar. Now the 1000 people who own 40% of Bitcoin can establish short positions in the futures market and make money by shorting their own coins and then doing a mass sell off whenever they want. Let retail investors bid it back up, pull the rug out, repeat. Ok, I will stop posting on this. I do kind of like the idea of USCoin. Except the tax part. We need an easier method to report gains at year end. Of course no one reports gains if the value of the US dollar goes up compared to other countries so maybe we don't need any taxes. I will stop rambling.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't quite know what to make of mdb either. I lean towards "alternative creative fiction account of one of the regulars", because it's so odd to me that someone would choose to be so vulnerable and contrarian, so early in his tenure here. If he's for real, as I've stated in another thread, I feel like he's engaging in his own therapeutic writing exercise for his own purposes (likely, he realizes he's in the "here be dragons" part of the map), and we're just the audience; I don't feel like most of his posts are really designed for discussion & engagement with the broader hoi polloi here.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^or maybe he’s looking for validation in the wrong place.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m still a bit unsure about this guy too. He mentions that he works in social media for a morning show - but he falls for an online scam and tries to cash a fake check.

My thought is that he doesn’t have contact with folks outside of strip clubs - and hookers - so he has minimal social skills - and that’s why he seems to fall for the attention of dancers and for the scams of others?

He’s definitely an enigma....
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ...or a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You guys are all missing something. When someone registers and starts posting here, they do not need or seek your approval.

The guy is just who he is. Back off!

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you for all the love. I'm fine on my own. If you want to be in my circle it's one thing but to continue to distrust me or bash me is another. I am broken but I am okay. I have people who love and care about me regardless of what anyone here may think of me. I do what I do I try not to bash anyone and I try to mind my own business. I am broken but I am okay because I know where I have been and where I am now.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    each one of us have our unique perspective on these girls and things.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Agreed!

SJG
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    +1 for taxi_drivers first comment.

mdb is genuinely a nice guy and respects women and dancers.
    I suspect a big silent majority out here in TUSCL-land has a bit of mdb in them.
    I do.

I do enjoy it when a beautiful dancer takes me for a ride or yanks my chain. It's sexy and playful. More often than not - it's the dancer that straightens up and floodgates of love open up.

That said, I like sexy dancers that are plain Jane's at heart as well. Rare as they may be.

MDB I believe OP (flagooner) is reaching out as a fellow TUSCLer. No distrust or bash.
    We all are here cuz we love women (with an "e").
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'd go back and delete all my long posts here if I could.

Didn't mean to distract.

Not saying anyone here is like this but this thread reminds me of certain guys in strip clubs who are like regulars in love with dancers. I've seen such guys bring presents into the club to give to the dancer and the dancer doesn't even care for the guy that much. This thread reminds me of an attempt to say something about it. I myself never said anything to the guy in one case I remember. Dancers always quickly distract me in clubs. It wouldn't surprise me if some people thought I was in RIL at some times always getting dances from certain favorites. There are probably several opinions about what is a RIL as there are for dancer body types that guys prefer.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    People who think I don't have Social Skills Guess Again. I have quite a bit. I may not be as educated as all of you (I have a Business Degree) and I no I don't make as much money as all of you because making money on Disability pays my bills so I have to rely on my skills to earn money in other ways. Yes I have a photo to prove it that I actually had an interaction with Jane Seymour (Dr Quinn Medicine Woman) Tuesday. My skills have opened many doors including me working the Opera one night. (It didn't Suck even though I had no clue what was going on). I have been able to take my skills and make people's lives better as well as their businesses. I have a lot to offer I don't talk about on here because that is another live like I don't talk about my club life there. My friends are not just friends they are family. It takes a lot of trust to get there. My life has been a living HELL but I will NEVER go back to the dark side of the moon. I know what I have and who I have and those I will never let go of. If you don't want to believe me I can't make you. If you don't want to like me I can't make you. I thought I could come on here and talk about different experiences at clubs. I've been going since I turned 21 and now in my 40s. I can't help if you don't think It's possible making friends with dancers outside of the club that's not my fault. I am a very charming person (I've been told). Trust me when I say there is a few I would never think about having a friendship with not because they aren't nice but I just wouldn't. I said early on I got extremely lucky with 3 girls who I would absolutely die for so that they could be saved. Remember my friends are family. I don't care what they do for a living. They could be a doctor lawyer, work for Amazon It doesn't matter. I am who I am. When I tried to commit suicide I was saved by 3 people. One who does Weather. One an Entertainment Reporter and the other my BEST Friend. You don't know me and If you want to you can ask rather than try to guess or think you know. I have always said I am an open book Don't judge me by the cover. I have an interesting story to tell.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Taxi_driver - I think you’ve found several pieces of the mdb puzzle in several posts.

Let’s be honest, it’s obvious that he’s self absorbed. However the reason for his self absorption is unclear to me. It’s possible that he lives alone - without close contact with friends or family - and he doesn’t have any other outlets (aside from his postings here).

He’s searching for validation, and he’s not getting it here. His continued postings contain numerous attempts for him to receive validation.

He writes lengthy diatribes that don’t have punctuation. One sentence runs into the next, and the sentences run on and on. So he’s concerned about his story - and not the readers ability to understand it.

He says his best friends (or those considered his family) are models and strippers. This claim tells me that he can’t meet women, and he has decided to go to strip clubs where women won’t/can’t turn him away. Dancers aren’t family - unless a dancer is a sister or other blood relative!

I try to follow his posts - but the logic doesn’t hold. Just reading his most recent post doesn’t make sense to me. He claims he was scammed by an online buyer of something - but he claims he works in social media - so wouldn’t a social media savvy person know to not try and cash a check - made out in excess of an agreed price?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Stay calm: Cashman Please stop talking about me. I've already put you in ignore. You don't know shit about me. Stop now because the next time I have to address any issues about me I promise you and every other ass I will go off. I'm trying to be nice. Let's not play games with me. Leave me the FUCK ALONE You don't like me and I really don't care.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Shorter mdb: Hold my beer
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I don't drink so I No reason to hold anyone's beer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m already calm. Why are you telling me to stay calm? I won’t push anymore. Your response is more insightful than you might know.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    LOL mdb hold my beer too I’m headed to the restroom I don’t want to miss the show.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You don’t drink, so you are actually perfect for holding beer. Watch my coat while you are at.. Hey, no wonder strippers love you! :)
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    So I did drink up until I turned 21. Then I decided I rather spend my money on something I liked better so I started drinking Pepsi 3x - 4x a day until 2009 and Now my drink of choice is Water because I had to give that part of drinking up. But I'm not a coat holder but you're right dancer do appreciate me. Love only 3 so far in my life. Maybe 4 once.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You are absolutely no fun.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj show him your tits you’ll prolly scare him away ;))))))))
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @mdb - Just curious, you say you're in social media, so you do know what a "meme" is, right?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I do know what a meme is yes.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well.. that’s kinda rude. I listen to your rants and opinions, and you won’t even hold my coat. I see how it is..
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Use the Blowup Doll in the corner, she looks cold
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You should really get one of those realistic sex dolls instead. I’ve heard they are great listeners!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    HELL NO! That's just wrong. I have great people who listen to me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Then why do you need us?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cashman, you need to learn to respect people's privacy. If they had wanted you to know more about them, then they would have posted more details.

When someone joins this forum and starts posting, they do not need, nor are they looking for, anyone's approval.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Blow up dolls are so 2005 silicone is the way to go. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thank you for your insight SJG. I hope your organization has a more rigorous vetting process...

How are things going with those bike repairs?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I really have all I need in real life. I just come here for the peanuts
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Bike repairs are going well Cashman. I love riding bicycles and I love working on them. Wheel building has to be one of the greatest pleasures one can have. Greatest invention in all human history.

Not many women are willing to take on automobile repairs. But many are willing to learn to repair their own bicycles, they see it as a reachable form of self-reliance.

When jr. High School age, I read a book from the 1880's, about high wheelers. No chains, no ball bearings. Bushing bearings with oiling holes. Need to oil about every 10 miles, they used sperm whale oil. Reading that helps one appreciate how things are designed today.

And my organization only has a handful of people now. But when we try to expand it, the standards will be very high, especially for men. Never advertised, invitation only.

SJG

Computer Programming
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5312…

Book Publishing
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5072…

Advice to Wannabe Strippers
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3783…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Do you mean your organization only has a few blow up dolls available to service the supernutties that you’ve recruited with chloroform. Just curious
    LOL
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I honestly think you come here to humble brag.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive if you need a BD I can refer you to a couple stores that will ship right to your home or office. They even have Fleshlights if you want one of those.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    25 does not need blow up dolls. He dates strippers. They like him for his awesome sense of humor, and big dick.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nah @mdb I have some real live females that treat me well probably not as good as the dolls in SJGs imaginary organization but certainly better than those gold diggers that have you in the friend zone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj it’s not the size of the wave that counts it’s the motion in the ocean. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah.. and his skilz.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ;)))
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Coud have some TMI in there
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive and Bj99,

The way one gets out of a girl's friend zone is simply to fuck her.

If mdb is in the friend zone of some, it likely is that for now that is the way he wants it.

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    What I have is some very special friends who trust me when we are alone and know that I won't violate boundaries. One person I know has referred to me as John Boy... (Google It) Whenever he had dinner with my Best Friend he always tried to make an unwanted move on her. She rather hangout with someone who isn't touching her all the time and someone she can talk to about anything. When she was working at the club she could / would talk sex all day long but when she wasn't she wanted to be able to talk about life. That is how my new girl is too. We can have conversation and not just talk sex sex sex. I think that's one thing that girls respect from me. A lot of guys don't really understand that. Girls want to turn it off too When you go home from work you want to talk sports or whatever not numbers, is the french fry machine working, why didn't that lady with 5 kids want a shake with her burger whatever you do for a living. I love my relationships I have. I'm not the normal club mold guy. I have never made it rain. I respect what's before me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I never said he didn’t want to be in the friend zone. I’m sure he’s very happy to be there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Girls seem to have mixed motives for putting a guy in the friend zone. And in the PUA sort of writings, you hear lots of talk about this.

When in college, I was a number of times put into this friend zone.

In my view, it is only a problem when you have an inexperienced male who is accepting this out of the view that he is making progress with the girl.

Usually women do not accept men into their personal space unless they see them as intimate partners. Otherwise women will maintain a protective barrier.

So the friend zone is not that bad or harmful. But if a guy is more assertive, it does not happen. The girl will either spread her legs, or maintain a protective limit. Eitherway, the guy is not in the friend zone.

As far as what mdb is doing, that is his business.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I used to be a friend zoner. It’s how you get intimacy and all of the benefits of a relationship, without the risk of being hurt, and you can have a hot loser boyfriend to have sexy w (the friend zoned guy actually needs this somehow to tell himself that’s the only reason you aren’t w him). As I matured, I have resisted friend zoning guys. It’s not fair to them, or to who ever my boyfriend is, and it’s not ultimately what I want. Having a friend zoned guy is a crutch. That said. My bff is a guy. He’s not “friend zoned” tho.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, plus friend zoned guys kinda put you on a pedestal. I think guys who get friend zoned are delusional, but voluntarily, bc they also do it as a crutch.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    BJ99 I just realized you're a woman so going back to your other question I would hold your coat. Sorry for the previous answer.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s okay. You didn’t realize I deserve special treatment. ;P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^i think they do it because they don’t have balls to go for it. Actually they think that if they don’t accept the woman being a bitch, they’ll be alone and that’s their fear. You could tell them there’s always another woman, but they just don’t get it. IRL women relate to guys that treat them like a woman not a guy.
    I don’t mean be a bastard I do mean be a man and be normal
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i’m glad we are not all the same. makes life more interesting.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    All Women deserve special treatment and to be treated as an equal at the sametime
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, she’s prolly not a bitch. Oh wait.. I forgot. A slut sleeps w everyone. A bitch won’t sleep w you..
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The friend zone is possibly the least desirable of all zones. I couldn’t take being friend zoned by a girl with a body like Bj’s!

I’m sure there are guys who do use it as a crutch - but I have never found it desirable.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure what to think of all this but I don't believe he will qualify as getting Daddillaced, frankly I'm a little insulted that you would consider awarding this fool that prestigious award, fucking thing cost me 300 thousand
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Guys know what women need - and they need to be treated as objects! They love it when you look at them like a piece of meat - and when you talk over them! Lol!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    As long as my dick is in their mouth I never hear them complain
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sorry to have even consider that he might reach your level Daddillac. No disrespect intended.

:-)
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    None taken lol
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    When I do something I do it bigger than anyone.... including when I fuck up.... I fuck up bigger than anyone lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Daddilac I feel you bro ;)
    @ Bj he’s just a pussywhipped loser you were actually on the right track with the bitch / slut thing but if a girl is my slut she’s his bitch and that’s the way I want it I don’t share sexual partners, and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna wine and dine a girl then take her home to fuck him. And be a little whiny crybaby or pretend it’s just great she’s happy with him so I’m happy for her, what a crock of shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    twentyfive, that you have nothing to do but insult people on this forum, that makes you the pathetic looser, pussywhipped or other wise.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^HAHA that’s just plain funny
    Was that your best Marine DI speaking tone I’d laugh at you to F2F Gunny.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Sorry, not interested in wasting time taking to someone who is such a pathetic looser that he has nothing better to do with his time than insult people on a strip club forum.

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I'm going to Pray this is statement is NOT Directed towards me? "Bj he’s just a pussywhipped loser you were actually on the right track with the bitch / slut thing but if a girl is my slut she’s his bitch and that’s the way I want it I don’t share sexual partners, and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna wine and dine a girl then take her home to fuck him. And be a little whiny crybaby or pretend it’s just great she’s happy with him so I’m happy for her, what a crock of shit."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Honestly, I think most of them just think they can’t fuck a girl w a body like mine unless she is crying, and gets super drunk, like in St. Elmo’s Fire. So, that’s their best course of action. Thank god for P4P saving hot girls from creepy friends boys. ;P
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    So SJG can call everyone chumps, but no one else can insult any other person?

Ok got it. What a piece of work.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I think my ex invented autocorrect..... I was typing a response to bj and when I typed bj it autocorrect to no
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    BJ I've never seen you so I won't comment on how you look but I do know that if you work in a club you are most likely pretty amazing. My Best Friend was amazing when I first met her 15 years ago and still is today and my Most Favorite Girl now is AMAZING!!! Look up perfect and it's her in my opinion. Her body is a Temple made of Gold
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ Daddillac lol!

@ Mdb. You can’t be real!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    If I wasn't real how could I respond to you? If I wasn't real how could my heart melt every time I see/hear from her. If I wasn't real how I guess I could be that dude on the Yellow Brick Road made of cans. But I am pretty sure I am real.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Not that ‘real.’... the kind that means, legitimate.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Sorry you feel that way.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Awe :( you just seem so contradictory.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The current puzzle around here at TUSCL (now that we know vm is a pedo). You are a mystery ;P
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I'm not a mystery. You can ask me anything you want. My book is always open. Don't judge the cover without reading the story.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    But it’s sooo long. ;P
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    It is long. I've had a very interesting life. If you ever want to know anything you can ask. That's not just for you that's for anyone. I hope you all have a great night and remember that I do have feelings and my heart hurts I still bleed red like all of you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    And some of us have pussies that bleed too :( . Life is so harsh. Take care, and have a good night.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I would never treat you or any woman disrespectful once people realize that things could go much smoother. I try to me nice to everyone and when they decide to jump on me I have to either fight back or flight. I'd much rather flight because I don't like fighting. It scares the HELL out of me. I'm not asking people to like me because I can't.. All I am asking is for people to NOT call me a liar or bash me for what I feel is right. NO one has to read anything I write. I really don't care. I came here as a favor to a club who asked me to do something for them. I had no idea what I would find when I walked inside. I had no idea I would find someone who would steal my heart and care about me. I can't help if people can't believe that or refuse to. I can only be me. We are all here to talk about Club Life I thought. That's all I ever planned to do. I admit I posted a couple of topics I shouldn't have. I admit I not the typical person you find in a club. I can only be me. I am Broken but I am okay.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    There is no way this shit is real.....
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    BTW mdb, I'm fairly certain 25's post was directed towards you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That was a long time ago.. don’t bring up old shit, flag.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sadly it’s all real. Yes - twentyfive was talking about him.

This continued discussion tells me even more about mdb - and it’s painfully obvious he has minimal interaction with other people in real life. He is unable to understand the basics of conversation.

He’s practically begging for someone to ask him to tell his life story! It’s painfully sad to see his desire for validation.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    i suggest an article.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I suggest Stripper Web
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    What is sad is a bunch of people who think they know everything about a person they've never met and pass judgement on that person because he thinks different than they do.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Well good luck with everything mdb, I don't know you and wasn't trying to comment on you. No insults intended. I try to be nice most of the time but other times I tick people off without hardly trying. Some people just have a difference of opinion and if I say something they disagree with, some just get ticked off easily. I'm not even always sure why some get ticked off so easily. In several cases, they may have personal issues. It's why I usually avoid talking politics, religion, and other topics in a work place and with certain people. Even with some of my own sisters, I avoid certain topics. My male relatives are pretty much all the same mind set.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My earlier suggestion remains - find a licensed therapist - and tell that person your life story. If they are still awake when you are done - I’d be very surprised!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Mdb..... have you ever considered that you could be a woman trapped in a man's body.... do you ever get the menstrual cram0s real hard
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Yes, that's a quote from raising Arizona
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Daddillac, have you ever considered that you might be happier if we wrapped you in a fiberglass epoxy woman suit?

Cashman, What kind of a guy is being held to your head, forcing you to read mdb's posts?

SJG
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @Cashman - wait, there's a guy being held next to your head??
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I wonder if that "guy" is a creep from san jose? :D
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I can only describe my reading of mdb’s discussions as something similar to watching the aftermath of a highway car wreck. I know it’s awful - and disturbing - and yet I can’t look away.

I read his old posts - and he is definitely in need of help. He doesn’t have a job. He’s bought a car for a stripper. His posts read like a listing of what to not do.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SJG’s defense of Mdb is quite amusing. Lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ If SJG is coming to your defense, you got issues.

And if you actually need SJG's "advice", even worse!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ need = heed
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Both need and heed work there
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "What is sad is a bunch of people who think they know everything about a person they've never met and pass judgement on that person because he thinks different than they do."

What is sadder is the irony of someone passing judgement on the same people he assumes are passing judgement about him just because they think different than he does.

But what is really sad is the guy that keeps taking so much time and effort to tell those same people he "doesn't care" what they think. If he really didn't care he wouldn't put any effort into saying he didn't. Sad!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    We need a term for the PL that gets so wrapped up in SS that it becomes his reality and his "truth". I'm pretty sure mdb2203 is in this state. DOSS? Drunk On Stripper Shit? Yo mdb2203, you're DOSS!

It happened to SJG when a stripper back in the 90s DFKed him. And it happened to him later when he DFKed with AMP whores back when he posted about it when he joined TUSCL. He is DOSS to the max with his front room DFK obsession.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    I think I've lost track...who's sad?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "All I am asking is for people to NOT call me a liar or bash me for what I feel is right. NO one has to read anything I write. I really don't care."

And you don't have to read anything you don't want to. Don't put the burden on others to determine what constitutes bashing you. Don't be so sensitive to "bashing". You don't have to read those posts if you don't like them.

And really, not really caring is not even bothering to post about it. Otherwise it is irony.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SirLDAlot - mdb and SJG are pretty much two highly delusional folks. SJG ate up the SS he got from AMP girls - and he still lives by it. Mdb has taken SS and his RIL status to a new level. I believe DOSS is an appropriate characterization. However, I’m guessing that Mdb will find this confusing as he doesn’t drink?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The problem with a claim that one has a "real" relationship with a stripper is the fact that the basis of it in the first place was from business transactions. And as long as there are still business transactions going on, the relationship is nothing but business. To construe it any other way is truly delusional.

@Cashman1234 To me the guys that are delusional and DOSS are truly the most needy of a woman's attention and affection. Their needs go beyond sexual gratification. They need emotional gratification first and foremost and so are absolutely the most prone to believing SS. It's like a defense mechanism to avoid the reality that they truly can't develop a real civie relationship. So they almost have to believe SS is "real".
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Ive had a dancer make it obvious to me I was being delusional for thinking I had nothing but a business relationship with her just because I gave her some money for some inexpensive lap dances at her place on a couple of occasions while visiting. It might only be business but it might not be. If a relative pays me money for something, almost no one would say it was strictly a business relationship. Now if it stays to time for money sort of thing, then that does sound more like a strict business relationship. If you are visiting without any time for money and she danced for you a little bit or whatever while you were there, less so. If you have visited her without giving her any money for anything, even less so. The dancer in this case even got upset at me for keeping her secret from everyone I knew thinking we had a relationship. I deluded myself thinking it was nothing but business because I had given her money for lap dances a couple times.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ A relative is not just a business relationship because it is also a family relationship.

In other words, the stripper that thought you had more than a business relationship was the delusional one. Exactly my point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Take the money and business out of said relationships and see how it all works out after a few weeks. Then a few months.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for those insights SirLDAlot. The truth is obvious to those who understand the basis for any stripper/customer relationship is always money. Customers are good at attempting to interject emotions - and strippers see it as money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    MDB said "Stop now because the next time I have to address any issues about me I promise you and every other ass I will go off."

Meaning... what? You'll post more things, but in ALL CAPS!? #SJGsyndrome

SJG said "The way one gets out of a girl's friend zone is simply to fuck her."

If you're "organization" doesn't work out, then take a whirl at writing greeting cards.

MDB said "What is sad is a bunch of people who think they know everything about a person they've never met and pass judgement on that person because he thinks different than they do."

You just referred to the entire internet. Maybe the internet isn't a great place for you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cashman, mdb does not need any defense because he is not the one who is being a jerk. That would be you.

And dancers are no different from any other woman. If you are treating them as prostitutes, then they won't be such.

Sure, on the job in a strip club, they hustle for money. But this does not mean that that has to be the full extent of the relationship.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ DOSS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion