tuscl

Worst TUSCLer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:24 AM
We have just undergone a period of attacks and trolling on this forum. This started me thinking about the worst TUSCLer of all time. My nominee is Alucard (RIP). Alucard was self-righteous but clueless. He had no sense of humor. He would lecture people (including me) in the discussions and thru PMs. He was one of only 3 people I ever put on ignore. Who do you think is the worst TUSCLer of all time? Why?

57 comments

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    Worst TUSCLer of all time...hmmm, that's a tough one...let me think...
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Alucard (RIP)? I thought he was undead
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I would give the last moron who was a pretty smart guy (I guess that makes him an oxymoron) a tie with the aforementioned. The real problem is these guys think that everyone else is stupid, if some folks were a bit more tolerant these types of discussions don’t have to degenerate that way.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nominated myself
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    The worst of all time is "davids" (last heard from in "06"). Dougie gets the "millennial" nod as the worst contemporary troll (until one of his aliases or alumni troll up).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol Trucidos, do something else! Trolling isn’t your thing ;P
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol is this Desertscrub reborn?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Haha! That’s exactly what I was thinking! He likes to talk ab tampons too!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A discussion of worst TUSCLers with no mention of SJG? If he’s not nominated - then this discussion has no merit at all!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG FTW!!!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    What is so bad ab SJG?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    His posts are very similar in their content regarding buying dances being a chumps game. The truth is that he’s not been in a strip club in almost 20 years. So why post in a strip club forum if you haven’t been to one in a long time - and you view club customers as chumps? Seems like he should join a site that is the opposite of this one? But I doubt he would be accepted on the pink site...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    san_jose_guy... - Does not contribute to TUSCL reviews yet will condescend and tell everyone how to club and how not to based on not having any real and recent stripper interactions. - Trolls any thread related to lap dancing with OT rants about it being a chump's game regardless of the topic. - Threatens violence, denigrates, and/or condescends anyone that directly disagrees with him. - Creates numerous OT threads that have nothing to do with strip clubs and is also the only person interested in the topic. - Thinks raping a woman in her sleep is OK. - Is a malignant narcissist to the core.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think SirLDAlot offers even more conclusive evidence. Well said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On my time on TUSCL I'd say Dougster did the most damage to the board - he was relentless in his *constant* pretty-much unwarranted attacks and seemed attacking people was his main motivation for being on the board, in reality it seems he actually did not contribute much to the actual topic of strip clubbing - and when called out on his behavior his response was to excuse it and even double down & increase his flaming - he even apparently has left the board b/c he can't flame to his heart's content (instead of modifying his behavior and being considerate of the rest of the board) - I don't personally dislike him, it's just that he was making TUSCL too much of an unpleasant place to be, and he single-handily is probably the reason many potential TUSCLers stay away from the board instead of contributing. w.r.t. Alucard & SJG, they don't bother me in the least, they're entitled to their opinions like I'm entitled to mine, AFAIK they did not routinely spam the board and routinely attack other TUSCLers (except maybe at times when others would attack them for their views) .
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Hmm.. SJG doesn’t bother me. He always treats me w respect.. almost like he’d treat any civi girl.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol@BJ99. I do find SJG's rambling non-sequitur comments annoying in the legit threads when I have to keep scrolling past them. But at least he is a creative and mildly amusing troll. His insults are funny and often bizzare. No, not the worst troll... I defer to the more senior members for nominations but the Dougster-VM jihad was pretty unbearable.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think I was the most put off by the 25/dougster war. It wasn’t very entertaining and it kept going on and on, to every thread, and the posts got so long. The dougster/vm stuff didn’t bother me bc some of it was really funny.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The thing about Dougster and Vincemichaels was that they both still wrote reviews and contributed outside of their jihad. Also they still appeared to be actual strip club mongers. This doesn't justify the asinine and unacceptable jihad they had, but at least it was something. san_jose_guy doesn't even go to strip clubs but yet pretends to be the site expert at how to get a stripper to sleep with you OTC. His contribution to actual mongering strip clubs is a big fat zero. Hence he gets my vote over Dougster and others.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm the bad guy
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ In my best Abu from Pakistan voice: “You are a bad man. Very, very bad man!”
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    ^^^ hmmmmm accent sounded more Indian... ;)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    What Papi Chulo said
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dougster's problem with me was his constant lies and misrepresentations of every post I wrote, his MO has been the same his entire history on the board as long as I've been here he won't act like a man, and argue with you straight up there always has to be a total misstatement of facts.Then he keeps repeating his lie over and again till he gets the truth obscured using his alias's to keep on spinning the falsehood. SJG on the other hand believes what he is saying, whether or not it's true, and as a rule he doesn't constantly stab folks in the back. I won't comment on Alucard, because he is deceased but Papi is 100% correct in his assesment. @Bj99 that jackass could have ended his shit with me by agreeing to disagree but he thought he would be able to bully me and it didn't work it backfired on his bony ass
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There are so many choices and it’s hard to say who is the worst since so many of them have had many aliases - some trolls have been so insane they carry conversations on with themselves through their aliases. Truly some people have a ton of time on their hands and obviously are not achieving much in real life. But, my nomination would have to go to SJG. Why? Because who else comes to a strip club forum and bashes people for paying/interacting with strippers? It’s the equivalent of him going on a car enthusiast forum and trying to convince people to get rid of their cars and use bikes and mass transportation to save the environment. People there wouldn’t want to hear that just like we don’t want talked down to for buying lapdances.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    He didn’t seem to mind. I think the real losers were all of us for having to scroll past it on every thread for three weeks lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @shailynn Fair point.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    SJG really should try his system out more, and report back.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 you should just go to his profile page and read SJG's earliest Discussions as a member on trying his "system" on AMP whores. He failed epically on all of his attempts. All of the AMP whores that he treated so "civilian" all but disappeared on him after only a few visits. He has nothing to report back on regarding strippers and strip clubs. As shailynn pointed out and because he's a narcissist, he uses this site to bash going to strip clubs and getting dances with strippers. Outside of mongering back in the 1990s, he hasn't been to a strip club or been with a stripper so there's nothing to report.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Hahaha I bet SJG is trolling Motortrend 's forum right now telling everyone what chumps they are for buying cars and supporting the industrial oligarchy. Huffy FTW!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Be careful SLD, he won’t let you in his organization..
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Duly noted @Bj99. And be careful too, he may want you in it. (Pro tip: Don't fall asleep!)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Hmm.. juice’s ho train, or SJGs compound. I’ll have to think on it. At least I’ll be handed money like a proper civi girl in SJG’s organization, but I’d find all of the front room DATY to be a bit awkward, and I might wind up in a van anyways.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Juice would call it his entourage but he wouldnt be able to spell it
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I can just see “hoe van! :) ” slapped on the side of a horse trailer, in dripping paint.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. SJG - seems some on here like to participate in some flaming by basically egging him on by getting into back-and-forth battles w/ him which serve no purpose other than to often hijack threads. By constantly arguing w/ SJG IMO it's making the problem worse not better and you are causing him to post even more. SJG has had his detractors since he joined, obviously you arguing w/ him does not work nor change his M.O. - so why keep trying to argue w/ him if it's just making the problem worse.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crazyjoe for shittg everywhere
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 "hoe van" will be dripping in blood red, and you better hope that it's paint.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    So many winners. But in the end, there can be only one. I don't think SJG should be considered the worst. I can't tell if he's serious or if it's just an elaborate satire, but either way he's clearly got a few screws loose. Still, I'll stick up for him. He is a very intelligent guy and he thinks deeply about the crazy shit that he says. The worst TUSCLer would have to be someone who adds absolutely nothing to the discussion ever. It's a tough call.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t know if SJG is the worst of all - but he’s ignored the main topic of the discussions - and simply spouted that we are chumps. If he would contribute in a manner that enhances discussions - that would be appreciated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ contributing to discussions is a chump's game, for real that
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ LOL
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I wasn't around when Alucard was alienating folks here. We always got along. We'd always club when he came up to Detroit. I introduced him to one of his latter ATF's. She was a gorgeous Latina. I'm getting hard remembering her !!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I'm not perfect guys, and gals. I know I've alienated people here, but look at it from my side. I strongly doubt anyone here is perfect. If you are going to rag on me, expect it back. I'd rather not, I'd rather contribute reviews and lifestyles as general info for everyone.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    @Bj99, you seem to have a skewed impression of what being a part of the Organization would be like. You'll get to hang out at the clubhouse and service members who walk in when it's time for their pants to come down. I don't see how SJG could be considered the worst TUSCLer. The majority of his discussions are at least tangentially related to the sphere of SCs, PLs or SCing. I drew some inspiration from his posts before starting to comment here. I agree that the F2F thing and some of the repetition is overdone, but it's not 8 discussions being posted a day.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Papi’s nomination gets my second. Too bad too. He’d have some insight and humorous take on things but the shtick wore thin and just became disruptive, disrespectful and damaging to the point that just having him on ignore was insufficient.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    That faggot SJG is the worst hands down. His creepiness, sleepy time rape, and threats of violence. I don't really care about his violence threats anyone who has seen him can tell he'd get his ass kicked by a 14 year old. His whole misoginy, racism, and want to destroy people of faith are his real issues. He needs to ride his huffy into on coming traffic.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    To clarify, Papi’s first nomination not second... that means I seconded his first. Roberts rules of order just exploded.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Easy pick, Jackie!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    We’re only a month in imagine a year of this
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    I can’t even
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    It’s easy if you try
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Imagine there’s no Moderation....
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’m imagining it
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    It’s easy if you try
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This forum is good because it is open and because Founder is clearly open minded. SJG Bob Seger-Her Strut [view link] Slow Ride- Foghat [view link] Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo [view link] SRV - Little Wing [view link] Great Possibilities In Georgia, If They Can Get Enough Voter Registration and Turnout [view link] SEX WORKERS & COMMUNITY PROTEST TO OPPOSE FOSTA/SESTA Harmful legislation does nothing to support sex workers or survivors of trafficking [view link]
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion