tuscl

What denomination bills do you bring to the club?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:16 AM
I’m wondering what is the highest denomination bills you bring to a strip club? I keep it to $20’s and lower. I don’t want larger bills, as I don’t want to accidentally tip a dancer with a $100. I’m guessing some clubbers bring $100’s. It might attract more attention? I’m not sure.

39 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Generally 50s and/or 100s. I will also have some 20s and a stack of 1s for initial stage tipping.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bens take up less pocket space.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never bigger than $20s - and since I hit $5 and $10 per dance small black clubs, I either hoard $5s and $10s and/or go by the bank and get about $100 worth of $5s & $10s combined (in addition to $20s)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Do you use the $100’s for dances primarily?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    at synn coi you prepay for any dance. so getting change is no problem.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that is you prepay club staff.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ ok. That makes good sense. No worries about encountering a ROB.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I never carry anything larger than a $20 anywhere. Whenever I go to a strip club I carry plenty of $20's for dances and VIP trips but I also carry $80-100 in $1's, $5's & $10's. I never have to get change for anything. I keep them in 3 different pockets so that I never get mixed up in the dark.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I primarily bring 20s since that's what the local ATMs give out. However, I only do $100 VIP dances at most clubs, so when I can get 50s or 100s, I'll take them instead, along with a few 20s to buy drinks and to break into singles for stage tips.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Whatever is in the pocketbooks I was able to snatch earlier in the day. ;)
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    My wallet: [view link]
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I rarely carry cash. the only places I can think of that require cash are my barber and the strip club. and technically, you can use a card in the club, but I don’t do that. I carry 20’s because that’s what the ATM spits out. Although I noticed recently that you can actually request different denominations from the ATM nowadays
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    VM goes to the locksmith to get a wallet pocket lock before clubbing with him again. :)
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    ^^^ twentyfive
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I mainly bring 20's and 1's. I used to pay dancers for "services" with 50's, but they told me they prefer 20's, because 50's are hard to break at the 7-11.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I normally tap into my poker bankroll which is in c notes. I get those changed up in the club when required.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I fill my wallet up with bitcoins and just hand those out. But some of the girls don't like coins, and prefer bills.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    20s only. i learned my lesson of trying to carry 50s or 100s
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve used $100’s only once to pay a dancer. It was a Russian dancer - and she seemed very impressed with getting such big bills for her services. The club was a filthy dive - and I wasn’t sure if the dancers would readily accept that size bill.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    All I get from my cash station is 20's, even if I'm getting $500.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Blue hundreds only
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I bring a couple hundreds, a couple 50s and a bunch of 20s. At times, I don’t mind the stripper seeing that there is more to be had. As far as accidentally tipping with a bigger bill, I turn them backwards in my wallet because the denominations are printed larger on the back.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I was in Vegas Cabaret located in Lauderhill, Florida to see my ATF, She had yet to arrive so was at the bar. I was getting ready to go get a table and paid my tab which I figured less than $10. I gave the barmaid a "$20" note. She came back and gave me a bunch of $20s and singles. I told her she'd made a mistake and that I'd given her a $20. I questioned her and she went and got the $100 note out and should it to me. Sure enough I could see the folds from my tri-fold wallet. Her complete honesty got her the change I had coming from my "$20", plus a $20! I wonder how many in clubs are that honest? BTW, I only bring in $20s max since then.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What Justme62 says makes perfect sense to me, prepay. I've always done it that way. Open tab is too dangerous in strip clubs. SJG Ticket To Ride [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And also, buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, and give her whatever money is customary. SJG Ticket To Ride [view link] Glen Gould plays Alban Berg [view link] Gould w/ Leonard Bernstein, US Television Debut [view link] Alligators frozen in ice, hibernating, now thawing out. North Carolina [view link]
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I pack Ben Franklins along with quite a few 20s, couple 10s, couple 5s, liberal amount of 1s. I pay for dances with 100s all the time.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I only bring $100 bills if I have a long VIP already negotiated in advance. Saves some space in my pocket. Fives and tens are good to bring to VIP too, because she needs some stuff smaller than twenties to pay the couch fees to the club.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    A couple $100 if I am planning VIP or extended dance sessions. Besides that, mostly $20's, a few $10s (if the club does dances for $30 a pop instead of $20) and lots of $1. No need for $5's.
  • lapdance1400
    6 years ago
    The lap dances are 20 a song at all of the strip clubs I go to, so I use 20s for the lap dances. I use smaller bills for the coat check and required drinks, so that would be 1s for the coat check and 10s with 5s for the drinks. The dancers get 20s from me, even if I have to pay hundreds all of the money I give is in 20s. I always have a credit card with me but I have not ever used a credit card in more than 5 years of going to strip clubs. I'm using only cash money basically all in 20s.
  • marktrinidad
    6 years ago
    Always 100 singles no more no less Girls love the singles makes them think your rich which im not .....after all it is a fantasy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I prefer 3-dollar bills.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Since I don't club in my hometown anymore, I usually stop by the bank on my way out of town and get enough cash to hit a few clubs. $50 in singles and & $100 in fives kept in separate front pockets for stage tips. $200-300 in twenties in my wallet for lapdances. $300-500 in hundreds (kept out of sight behind my driver's license) for vip. This is usually enough to hit 3-4 clubs over a few days in the cities I visit.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    If I am going to VIP I get 4-5 50's and the rest 20's at my bank ATM
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    If I'm going to an unknown place, a variety of 10s & 20s.if I'm going to a place with some known commodities I'll bring a couple solid 100s in addition. If fave 1 or fave 2 are in the building they're at least going to get a hundred, so I favor saving the wallet space.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Two $20 bills It’s enough for cover, ice for the beer, and buffalo wings when I get hungry. I even have a few bucks left for tipping. BYOBs are the best.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I've taken $100 bills to the club before, which go to dancers who I will spend $100 on, but as a rule, I only try to take $20's and $1's.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I take a ton of shit bricks
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    flag, Did you hear the story where the idiot counterfeiter made $12 notes instead of $10s? Seems he decided to take them to where he figured there were a bunch of other idiots to pass them off. So he gets there and asks this store clerk if they had change for a $12. The clerk replies, sure, do want $3s or $4s?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Like Jackslash it’s mainly 20’s and 1’s for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion