tuscl

Would you club in a blizzard?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:06 AM
Today’s weather is pretty harsh (on the middle-north east coast). I’m wondering if anyone would take a chance and club in this weather? I’m doubting there will be many clubs open - and I doubt the dancers will make it to the clubs too. But it’s possible you might strike gold. I’m staying indoors, but I’m interested to hear what you think.

34 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I suggest a hot cocoa and dances with cocoa. ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'm gonna drive 60 miles in LA traffic to go clubbin... a traffic blizzard of sorts.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    No. Strippers are lazy. They will stay home.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Yes, Strip clubs can be kind of like Waffle House after a disaster and possibly one of the few things still open during a ridiculous snowstorm. I remember one storm where the 24 hour Wal-Mart and most gas stations had closed, but the strip club and Waffle House were open. The strip club did close early that night, though, and there were only a couple of strippers. Apparently the management made special efforts to provide transportation to them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's a difference b/w bad weather and dangerous weather - best to stay put and live to LDK another day
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I did that once after we had a bad snow storm that crippled the area for a few days. There was no better way to relieve the cabin fever. But I'd never go during a storm.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The question is moot because clubs in the northeast generally shut down when blizzard conditions hit. As a general rule of thumb, once a state of emergency is declared by the governor in a particular state and travel restrictions are enforced, the clubs all close. Now would I club in wintry conditions that might fall just short of a state of emergency scenario? I did it once and it was one of the weirdest experiences I ever had in a club. It was just me, one other guy and a bunch of bored Russian dancers. For the price of some rounds of drinks, the dancers were more than happy to sit with us and chat. They didn't even bother running the stage at that point. As the drinks flowed, these girls even took us out onto a floor, slow danced with us and showed us their classical dancing skills. But with all of that said, there was just as likely a chance that I could have driven through shit just to get to an empty club. If the Russians hadn't driven up from Brooklyn before the shit weather started, that would have been the case since none of the American girls came in. So while I had fun that one time, I would probably sit it out if the same conditions happened again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Late 2016 Portland had a big blizzard (aka "Snowpocalypse") and on the way home I stopped at my ATF DS club. It would have been great because there were only three customers, but...only half the dancers showed up and my ATF DS was stuck at home. Bummer. I left after an hour of having a drink and some stage dance tipping. The only reason I stopped by was because it was on the way home from my work anyway. I would not drive in a blizzard just to go to a strip club, but if the opportunity presented itself through convenience, I would go. It beats shoveling snow!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    *If* the clubs were even open, I would not go. It would be a lot of trouble and driving risk to walk into a deserted strip club. I'm sure the DJ is a nice guy, but I don't need to bunker down in the black lights with him during a blizzard.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Around Atlanta I don't club if a snow flake is in the forecast. :)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    What Call Me Ishmael said
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Snowing done in Baltimore. Now it's quiet weather. I am planning to hit the club tonight.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Its not an issue down here, but I will say that shortly after Irma blew through the clubs were one of the first things open. With the curfews at night, the day shifts were packed with girls and there weren't a lot of customers. I had a pretty good time. But like others, I'm not gonna go out in hazardous conditions to club.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cashman, Northern New Jersey? Ever go to that place in Newark, Sights? Sounds like it is awesome. How about in Irvington, Vic's, and some of the others there? I don't know about any blizzards, but that sounds like an awesome strip club metro. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never been to the Newark clubs. I’ve been to Vic’s - and it was a very enjoyable experience. The dancers don’t waste much time - they get right down to business. The area has changed a bit - as some clubs (that were a bit rough) have closed down. Now the extras choices are a bit smaller - but there are still some places to have a great time. I’m staying put today. The temps are very cold - the wind is gusting strong - and the snow is making a mess of everything.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    The east coast is generally populated by wimps. It takes little to chase them back into their warrens. (any excuse to not go to work) In Detroit I have been clubbing when it is snowing so hard you can only drive 30 on the interstate. I was clubbing in Eire PA last year and the place was full and the highway was barely open.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TiredTraveler - I’m impressed with the dedication of Detroit clubbers and dancers! I have been thinking that the dancers wouldn’t get to the clubs - so why should I head out? I’ve seen more cars out recently - so maybe they are the real clubbers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thanks cashman for that info. Those places are attractive to me. SJG Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone [view link] [view link]
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If it is that bad I wouldn't head out. I drive well in snow But I'm not that desperate.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Sure I would.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Theres a few situations i could justify driving in blizzard conditions. To or from work Short distance(15 minutes or less) Emergencies But the strip club is not one of them. Maybe* if its close.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    We got 18" of snow with 50 mph winds. Nothing open.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Not unless the roads are in good shape by some miracle or the club happens to be within eyesight of my hotel. I'm not risking my life in the hands of other drivers that don't know how to drive in the snow just to go to a strip club.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It's cold down here but right now it's only 48* but I went to a club this afternoon and got a few dances with a nice 8.5 then I drove home and watched the news about a blizzard bomb. so what the hell is a blizzard bomb, is it a snow hurricane or some other thing ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I drove home and watched the news about a blizzard bomb. so what the hell is a blizzard bomb ..." IDK - but sounds like a good TUSCL term - "I blizzard bombed that bitch's mouth"
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    25, think tropical storm/cat 1 hurricane but temps below freezing. Temps below freezing + a couple feet of snow + 60 mph winds = I'll take my chances with a real bomb instead.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi you are only allowed to blizzard bomb that bitch's mouth at the Dairy Queen drive thru !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "I suggest a hot cocoa and dances with cocoa. ;)" In a club in Cocoa Beach ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Ask for Cocoa at the Inner Room.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    It has to be a chilly night in Cocoa Beach.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cocoa is hot to trot ;) and she has her own can of whipped cream, extra creamy
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    My hotel is 9 miles from the club. There is no snow on the roads and they are clean.But it is icy cold outside. I still went to the club .But when I tried to park I saw only 2 cars outside the club. That means either the club is closed or dancers didn't show up. I returned back to my room without parking.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    A glass of Scotch and a good book for me.................coming from the MidAtlantic Region.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion