tuscl

When there is one or two customers

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:50 AM
When there is only one or two customers and 6 to 7 dancers in the club at around 11.30pm and nobody is taking dances , will the dancers chat with those 2 customers even though they don't want to take dances or will they sit in corner to themselves??

27 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Depends on the dancers. Depends on the customers. You don't get out much, do you?
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Not much. I work away from home every week and stay at hotel. Where can I go out?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To answer your question regarding going out - there’s a “Clubs Near You” feature on this site that might assist you in finding a club nearby. Based on your job description - I’d think you would be clubbing frequently. Your initial question is almost impossible to answer without knowing the club - and without knowing the dancers. It involves far too much generalization to provide an accurate answer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    DB999... As trolls go, you're tepid at best.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Cushman, I know the near by clubs. That was my response to Ismail's question. Not sure I got his question right. The reason why I asked I am curious to know instead of sitting idle or wasting time on phone they can just chat with those one or two customers, it may click in getting dances from them. Yeah this is too generic question I know.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    What is tepid ismail?
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I've never been in the club when it was specifically 1 or 2 patrons, but I have when it's been less than 10. Sometimes it has ended up being a pleasant experience, that's if that one dancer approaches and turns out to be a strip club gem. However, mostly if they're aren't approaching and the lineup has rotated on stage, I just leave. Money in my pocket. I was at the club this past Monday night from around 930 to 1030 and no dancers were approaching. Two dancers in front of me we're sitting with a dude and they had just given him a double dance, but beyond that they were just sitting chatting and drinking. This one particular dancer I had my eye on had been on stage twice and on her second stage she came by. She ran the "how long have you been here" "have you had any dances". I said no, but then she says "let's go to VIP, I only do dances in VIP". I told her I was only doing floor dances and left it at that. Shortly after I left the club. $7 total expenses (1 beer, two ice water with $1 tip). Money for another SC venture.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you are traveling frequently, wouldn’t that make it easier to go out to nearby clubs? Your original question depends upon the customers - and whether they’ve purchased dances from other dancers. It also depends on whether the dancers have made enough $$$ to sit for the remainder of their shift. If they still need cash - then they are more likely to hustle.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I think most would rather hide in the dressing room or play with their phones until their shifts over.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Hell some might even pay a fee and leave early.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In the spirit of Founder's new wishes: Since I target slow times, it's pretty common for me to be one of only a few customers, or even the only customer, well-outnumbered by strippers. There's no general rule as to how the strippers will respond, there are lots of variables, from the "stripper culture" at a particular club, to the individual stripper herself. But the good news is, YOU can move the bar one way or the other. If the girls have seen you before and know you spend money, it's more likely you'll get lots of sit-and-talk even in a higher-hustle club. If you are not a known regular but give out clear vibes that you're interested and willing to spend, it's more likely you'll get lots of sit-and-talk. Among the things going on here, even with few customers, is that the girls have to decide between competing for that one customer, or just writing off that time and using it to socialize and gather her energy for when it's more lucrative -- sitting and talking with someone they don't know or like, and not getting paid for it does take some emotional toll on the girls that can impact them later, it is not "free", so some types of girls will choose simply not to engage (or engage with a cursory "wannadance" and go away). Your actions, that very clearly show you're there to spend, can move her over to "worth the investment" and get you very significant talk time for very little money... but there needs to be money
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Ch3II, Yes. I was the one of the two customers at one point of time.Its was so boring for dancers and also for me. I was tired to go and ask for dances. Nobody approached [view link] I left the club. Cashman, Yes. I have been going to near by club but not that late when only two or three customers are there.Sometimes I feel bored and just want to chat and drink at club without taking dances. Not sure every time I need to buy drink to chat with a girl.Few dancers know me . Chessmaster, I asked a girl when she told me she is so tired and want to go home. She told she can't leave until the shift the ends not sure what's the agreement between her and management.But another dancer told me she left at 11 pm when no customers were coming. Subraman, Nice analysis there . I have been to the club before. So they know me but I am not a big spender. I can buy one or two drinks for the dancer but that's all.When I am tired and don't want to take dances I just want to sit and chat.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Must ... follow ... founder's ... wishes ... lol ... DB, I'm tempted to say that if what you have on you is the price of 1 or 2 drinks and that's it, maybe going to the sports bar is a better option? Although maybe I'm misreading you, since you mention dances... In any case, the other thing to mention is that, in every alcohol club I go to, there's a set of regulars who are known for buying girls drinks and nothing else. Once that's established, the girls accept it -- but the guys a regulars, buy a lot of drinks, and at least by 2nd-hand reputation through the dancers, are nice guys who make interesting conversation (yes, despite the belief of many here on the group, that matters, especially if the girls aren't getting paid beyond drinks, they don't want to tolerate a total creeper or insanely boring guy or a douche)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Subraman, :) In addition to dances..I usually buy one or two drinks for the dancer i like.Lets say I am done with the dances for that [view link] I still have cash in my pocket.I can use that for one or two drinks for the dancer. Once a girl came and sat next to me. She was attractive though.But talked nothing,just smiling and allowed me to roam her back. When the bargirl asked to buy drink for her I did. She waa acting shy. Still She talked nothing. Then I wanted to try her dance . In one song I had she did not allow me to touch her tits. I did not understand what's wrong with her. From then I started avoiding her.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If I'm a regular at the club, the dancers typically already know who I want dances from, and are less likely to approach even if none of my regular dancers are there. If it's such a slow night that there are only one or two guys in the club I tip the stage unless the dancer insists on unwanted contact (I had an earache for a couple of weeks after one tried her secret weapon of hot breath in my ear). Last time on a night like this, I bought a drink for and passed a ten to a dancer who wasn't my type, but was good company. If it's an unfamiliar club, the dancers tend to rotate sitting next to me, apparently to figure out my tastes and whether there is any chance of me spending money.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    “When there is one or two customers” I pray that those two customers don’t leave before I do, I don’t want to be the only customer in the place, very awkward!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think the link (to show the locations of clubs reviewed) is broken, so I’ll just ask. DarkBlue - where are you located? Just a general area is all I’m looking for. Are you in the US? I ask because the US clubs might be different than clubs in other countries. In the US - it’s money that drives dancers. Regardless of how the money is spent - it’s the amount of money that matters. If dancers outnumber customers - the customers should be in a good position (if they are known spenders). If the dancers know that you won’t spend on drinks - or dances - or anything - then it’s not worth it for them to approach you. If you aren’t tipping much - or buying drinks - or buying dances - then why go to a club?
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Cushman, I am in Baltimore,MD. After I am done with dances, I would like to sit and chat because I am tired. I can buy one or two drinks for the dancer but not sure if this is enough for them to chat.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t often buy multiple drinks for dancers, as I’m more interested in buying dances. However, it depends on the club whether the dancers have a drink quota to fill. If you buy drinks, and you are a good conversationalist, and your talk is interesting, I don’t see why dancers wouldn’t sit with you. It seems odd - but I don’t know the specifics of your situation.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    As others have said, there are a lot of variables here. But I will also say that rarely have I been in that situation without being approached by at least one girl. In fact, the hungriest girls are often the ones who get up and make the effort, which is great for a number of reasons. Net-net I generally call a situation like that "great odds." ;)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I haven't really noticed those type of numbers (6-7 dancers and literally only 1 or 2 customers), except during the dreaded "sweet spot" mentioned in other discussions of 5-8 pm. I actually don't like being the only customer or one of two in the club. I definitely don't want to get the attention of every single dancer in the club either. When i see so few customers it tends to reflect badly to me about the club, like this club sucks or something and i feel that they are going to lose their best dancers to a busier club. If the other customer in the club is a regular (like a dayshift regular), there will probably be a dancer glued to him usually at the bar. Most of the other 5 of 6 will kind of ignore me or hide somewhere. I guess i look like a waste of time for them coming in at such a slow time (no waitress, no cover, no drink so no money spent on anything for the first hour or so i'm there unless the bartender walks away from the bar to ask me for a drink far far away from the bar). To be fair, i'm usually not interested in maybe all but one (if that) of the girls working during that time, so i would be a waste of most of their time. The other time when you might have a "good" ratio like that (say 3 or more girls for every PL) is during a slow weekday probably closer to the end or beginning of the month. This time the girls are more serious about making money and will definitely try to engage the few customers there. This is probably closer to a sweet spot.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Forget about my recent questions. I just looked at the discussions you’ve posted. It seems that you may not understand how to interact with others in the club. Maybe there is a cultural difference in your view of strip clubs? Based on your posts - do you primarily speak English - or another language?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I pray that those two customers don’t leave before I do, I don’t want to be the only customer in the place, very awkward!" I'm incredibly comfortable being the only customer in the club, and if I have a stripper, love the attention... and love when 2 or 3 of her friends hang out, also, since there's nothing else to do. Now, it DOES such if I'm the only customer in the house, and there are no girls I'm interested in tipping on stage, drinking with, getting dances from; that isn't a fun scene, and I'll move on to the next club if nothing interesting shows up
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I agree with Subraman. It took some getting used to when I started visiting day shift but sometimes I’m the only customer in the club. Yes, I’m the only target but I also find the ss is almost non existent, at least if they want to talk to me and are hoping for dances.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Being an only or one of two customers is awesome. You can usually get more civie dick tease time when business is slow.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    At the one club I go to nowadays, usually what ends up happening is if the one older brunette is there, I go talk with her outside while she smokes, but if it's the blonde, we'll sit at the bar and talk, usually with the bartender/owner. Most of the rest either hide in the dressing room .
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    I go to a lot of clubs during the daytime, when the customer count is low. Some clubs wave the dancer’s stage fee if they come in during the slow hours, then let them stay for tge busy night shift. Anyway, a lot of the time they as bored out of their minds. If the club AC is down low, they may also be cold. I have had plenty of girls sit down and talk with me, simply because they are bored. I will always pay for a dance or two, to a nice girl. I’ve had some sit in my lap, just to warm up a little. Sometimes the SS can be entertaining. If a girl sits in my lap, I usually start giving her a one hand shoulder massage by the start of the second song. They will just melt under your hand, especially if they are working the tail end of a long, long night. I remember one particular visit where the girl had her ass down square on my dick, squirming while my hands were working a few knots out of her shoulders. It was three or four songs before her moaning caught the attention of the manager. But it was obvious that it was making her moan. Still, she skeddadled, rather than catch hell. Maybe a song later, I have another dancer plop down in my ass, demanding what the first girl got. It didn’t take long for the manager to show up again. I slipped him a pair of $20s and thanked him for keeping an eye out for us. Three more dancers, some FIV, and generous stick shifting LDK made for a very entertaining afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion