Is it just in my location or is this new generation of girl's just fat

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've noticed a increase in not just thick girls but I'm talking 200-250lbs+ girls

In one of my clubs I've been a patron for close to fifteen years and this club has historical been known as a white skinny bitch Club with the itty bitty titty committee going on

In very very recent years the number of thick to fat chicks have greatly increased...all white but huge natural breast and we'll huge everything

Was curious if it's my location or is this generation just that overweight in general
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    How fat are we talking?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    200-250
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "all white but huge natural breast and we'll huge everything"

Good news.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    The only place I've seen 200-250lbs+ girls is Fantasy's Island in Louisville. I made the mistake of going in there without checking TUSCL first and I was shocked at how many fat dancers they had.

Sure, other clubs will occasionally have a girl that big since there is a segment of guys that like that. But in my opinion if you find a club is mostly that type of dancers it's time to find a new club, unless you are into that type of things.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Probably a bit of both. Last new club I went to, it was mostly spinner college girls.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In Phoenix the successful clubs still hire hot dancers. The dumps hire fatties. Such it has been since time immemorial.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Still seeing a lot of stick figures in the clubs where I've been.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^yup.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Some clubs will hire anyone with a twat and two tits: More girls paying stage fees equals more revenue for the club. These clubs are generally dives, yes.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Their not ugly girls. Beautiful but thick as fuck...I do engulfe myself in them as I'm a fan of them all small or large as long as its held well and the face is pretty.

Even in high school athletics in all the schools the lineman are 300-350
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Back when I played in 1996-2000 the average lineman in my area was 225 and I was a freak at 300

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's my location

The spinners in the clubs are in their thirties..and under twenty five chick is thick

At the smallest their 150
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe they are putting on extra-fat for the brutal winter
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • xpando
    7 years ago
    I love the Criket in Detroit but sometimes I come in and it is so thick with the thicks that I have my own name for the club: The Spare Tire.

I like the big pretty ones but you have to be careful not to get one who bounces.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Amen
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I think Juice is right. The average thickness has definitely increased in the last decade or so in my area. Even though I live in the frozen tundra, with global warming and all that, you’d think the girls wouldn’t need the extra padding. ;)

But as society has gotten larger, so have strippers, alas. I don’t need to see the “itty bitty titty committee” Juice referred to but there do seem to be more Buddha girls lately.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Quality in the clubs have been going down for some time.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Yes, the queens of the trailer park are showing up more and more. Picture it in your head , dudes who live around them blowing up their heads with how beautiful they are and how they could dance at ....... wherever. The goal being to get a smoker regular smoker from her. I'd do it to and so most I run with . POTUS will solve it with more and more factory jobs opening up so they'll go back and work where they belong . If I sound too mean about it , it's because they are the ones who cause all the BS back in the dressing rooms with the hotties who are making all the money .
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The country in general has just been getting fatter for a while now, and i guess the SJWs have been trying to make fat acceptable to reflect the average population. The guys are getting fatter too so they might tend to like someone thicker too. I still don't understand the black guy (average sized) and the fat (like obese even morbidly so) white chick thing. You also have the plus plus sized models and the dove commercials. I'm not brainwashed though. I don't consider it healthy or attractive, IMO.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The plus sized model stuff is bs. They find women w abnormally pretty slim faces for their fat body size. It’s got to be harder to find those girls than sexy slender ones, so they aren’t any more of a representation of ‘real women’ anyways.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Those strippers you are talking about Juice are drinking too much coke.

Stop offering them coke cans and they will lose weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion