tuscl

When your are done ........

skibum609
Massachusetts
When you have had a wonderful ITC experience, are satiated and therefore done: what do you do next? Example: I ordered another beer and watched the 4th quarter of the football game with her last Sunday.

23 comments

• Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I leave the club immidiatelt or order another cranberry juice and watch stage dance
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If I am by myself, I leave and go home, eat, watch TV. If I am with a couple of buddies, I'll hang around for awhile to shoot the shit with them some more before leaving.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It all depends on what the turnaround is from the time I arrived at the club to the time I find a girl to take to VIP. If it takes an hour to find a girl to take to VIP, then I will leave the club when we are done. If it takes 15 minutes to find a girl to take to VIP, I will stick around, order another drink and watch the stage.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I got back to the table & wacth the show.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    What @SkiBum claims: "I ordered another beer and watched the 4th quarter of the football game..."

What @SkiBum does in reality: "I take my prune juice and prostate medication, then fall into my afternoon slumber while watching Fox News."
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    On the rate occasion when I will do ITC ejaculation services, I always do them as the last event of my club visit. I find that I am way more susceptible to SS during the post-cum bliss. Plus, it's rare that I'd be able to get a good seat again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I wash my hands and tip the pee troll after my wonderful ITC experience. Then I go get lap dances.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No routine. Sometimes I hang out for one more drink. Sometimes I leave the club immediately.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I hardly ever do short SC-visits, and I also like variety - if I bust a nut early on the visit and there are other girls that interest me, then I usually stick around and enjoy more dances and at times may even opt for additional nuts - if it's late in the visit that means I've done what was available and will most likely leave not too long after the nut and sometimes right after.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Normally I save that type of activity for the end of my visit, so I usually leave.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I club alone - so if I’m satisfied after a good itc experience - I’ll just head out. I’m not worried about leaving a partially full beer on the counter.

Sometimes - after I’ve gotten a good “release” - I’ll just chill at the bar and chat with the dancers or bartenders.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Your question kinda sucks. You say "satiated and therefore done" which kinda implies there is nothing else to do but leave. However, even if I've had a good time and finished so to speak, doesn't mean I'm done. I'll often go hang out with the girl was just with for a while. Sometimes I'll go back again with her, either for just a dance or for more of the same. Other times I'll hang with another dancer.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Now if the clubs offered an option to take a nap and wake up for round #2????
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I recharge for another round
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    My club is 50 minutes away, so I plan to go for 2-3 hours each time. I'll do ITC right away, bust, drink and watch the stage show, then choose a second, usually new to me girl for 2-3 half time dances as a test drive. After that, I'll watch more stage show, then pick a 3rd girl for a second round of ITC. Sometimes I can finish a second time, sometimes I can't.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    on my last visit i enjoyed watching for another eight hours after my satisfying vip. wound up in vip again... butt it was a low mileage sexy dance with a girl i've never seen before.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    How do stick around for round two? You can't exactly clean jizz-soaked boxers in the restroom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ most likely the custy came in a condom - plus the jizz dries out after 20 or 30 minutes.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If i ldked in my pants i would leave immediately as it would be uncomfortable sitting around with cum still in my pants. If other itc extras, it depends what else is going on. If there is a game on or other hot dancers, i may stay for a bit. I may also leave at any time if i get bored.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    For me, if the first finish is an in the pants HJ, I wipe out my pants with a wet wipe while still in the LD room. Yes, my boxers are wet, but they dry within an hour. Girls I take back second have yet to have an qualms about wet pants as 90% of them do HJs. By the time I take back girl #3, the pants are dry.

Other times, the completion is outside the pants onto their stomach, chest or back down on to my exposed stomach, which is then wiped clean with wet wipes.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Have her swallow the evidence-
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Most of the time, I just go to the restroom and then leave the premises. It usually happens in clubs where there isn't much of a stage show, so if the girl doesn't want to chat, and they usually don't, I just go.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    gawker... excellente!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion