tuscl

Follies going to expand?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:49 PM
Yesterday a dancer told me that there is a rumor going around among the dancers that the club is planning on an expansion. Maybe just wishful thinking. If anybody goes see if you can find out anything from a more reliable source. Like a manager or owner.

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That would be a great thing - w/ the crowds it gets and the huge # of dancers, Follies probably can't be big-enough.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Yes! I gotta trybthis out
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I don’t see where they could possibly expand to, unless they buy one of the adjacent properties.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Are they expanding current location, or expanding to a second location
  • DroidX
    7 years ago
    I heard the same rumor a few weeks ago.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    That would be great. One of the reasons i have avoided follies since the one and only time was the fucking crowd. Lol.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Pretty much the only reason.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If they expand their will be no parking lot !!!!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I’ve been involved with a few expansions of commercial buildings... they would simply go straight back on the existing lot. Lots of wasted room back there.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Why not build up like real cities do?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They should move Follies to the new Falcons stadium and use the whole stadium when the Falcons are not playing
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ and it may still be hard to find a seat :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Add a couple of stories on top of the existing building. VIP floors !!!!!! WOOOHOOO !!!! Juice will be in Heaven !!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was at the club today and can confirm from a manager that this in fact going to happen within the next 4-6 months. The club has received 2 citations from the fire Marshall for overcrowding. The building is too old to even consider building up. It used to be a restaurant. Anyhow they will be adding on to the back of the club and that will become then new dancers dressing room. The existing dressing room will become VIP rooms. A dancer even confirmed that she has seen the construction people there taking measurements. I was also asked to not spread this to the dancers because "you know how they get". :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hopefully there'll be significant added space to the main-room besides just a new dancer dressing room and new VIP rooms - we'll just have to wait and see
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The sports talk radio show I listen to in Atlanta spent 15 minutes today talking about how big Tootsies is. Said since they converted an old Costco it wasn't a strip club it was a strip warehouse. Said if you see a girl you like you better grab her, cause the place is so big you may never find her again. Dude said he like Tootsies best cause the girls would "cut a deal". Sounds like a bigger S. Fla version of Follies. With the legal climate the way it is in Atlanta, there probably isn't any possibility of Follies moving to get into a building as big as Tootsies, but somewhat bigger and more VIP space will be nice (although the lack of VIP space is what has led to some interesting on the floor action). Listening to the sport talk guys today was like listening to a bunch of TUSCL guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I would not expect the same vibe @ Tootsies as Follies: + Tootsies is almost all Cubanas and all that comes w/ that + dances are $25 vs $10 @ Follies + VIP room fee is $100 - most dancers want $300 and up in addition to the room-fee + Follies is more-divey; Tootsies more upscale-ish + nude stage-dancing but only topless dances @ Tootsies + I find mileage better @ Follies + on avg the Tootsies dancers are more attractive w/ the caveat they are mostly Cubanas and there are more fake-body parts @ Tootsies + Tootsies is a better to place to party - better amenities and ambiance where one can enjoy hanging out w/o necessarily partaking in dances the whole time
  • ime
    7 years ago
    More VIP'S nice, now just double floor size and would be perfect.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How about someone else starting another one like Follies, and maybe also quite big. You always need backup with strip clubs, and especially ones as good as Follies. There is always risk, should not give up the present Follies facility. Tootsies, Miami Gardens [view link] [view link] Maybe 2 acres? [view link] SJG Joseph Stiglitz on Taxes [view link] Thomas Piketty: 'Tax the super rich at 80 per cent'! [view link]
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Great news! It gets so crowded there. They should expand up the hill and take over the Vietnamese restaurant ...... but where would Droidx eat after his club visit. :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    With Juice at Arby's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They should rope-off shadow corner
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yeah the extra vip space is nice but they really need to expand the main floor area. Any expansion is good though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I hope they don't do as some clubs that then jack-up the prices after a remodel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion