tuscl

How many of you have actuall run into a dancer who was a college student not jus

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:02 AM
A few years ago I walked into a club late in the afternoon and saw a dancer doing homework at a table in the corner. She was an early 20s drop dead gorgeous blonde (a 9+ one anyone's scale) The place was fairly empty and she was on the "mid shift" that overlapped day to night. There were several other girls working but were with other guys. When I sat down she got up put her books away and came over. She told me she had finals the next week and the owner would let her study when the place was slow. During the conversation she told me she was finishing her business administration degree and would graduate in 3 weeks (if she did ok on her finals) then she was moving to take a job in another city (few knew she worked at the club but wanted not be in the same city when she left the club). She told me she worked at the club Thursday mid shift, Friday night and Saturday night. A natural Blue Eyed Blonde with small C's and a nice round butt could make some serious money in three days. (her vip rates were high, but!!!) She was one of the very few I believe actually was a student. I was in the same club 6 months later and asked a dancer that was there from my last visit if she was still there and she said 'no she graduated and moved away'.

28 comments

• Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I have---mostly nursing students.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    I'd say at least 2 of 3 dancers I've met that have referenced being students actually were (in cases I have any means to verify). Statistically I suspect the percentage actually in school at least part time is high, but the graduation rates are probably abysmal.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    More often than you might think, especially here in South Florida.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I run into a lot of nursing students and one of them started a conversation with me on Sunday with this: "If the UN is so focused on freedom how do the member states ignore the fact the entire population of North Korea is in prison and yet North Korea is somehow a full member."
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    There was one dancer I got to know who danced all the way through undergrad and law school. Good thing she had a way out because she was starting to lose it physically.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Rarely, but sure. It happens.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Attractive college going girls have high vip rates
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I agree that it is indeed a rare occurrence. When I was in college there was a dancer in the club that was in one of my classes. She was shocked to see me but I told her that I would keep things confidential. But I'd guess that more often than not, "money for school" is just as good of a fake back story as PL who says that he's a big time business executive while he nurses that glass of water for the whole night.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    Two for sure..... I attended both of their graduation parties and one I was even at their ceremony, just by happen stance
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Playing out the details..............girl wants money, girl finds out a degree or skill of some type is necessary to make money, girl investigates career and hears there is a shortage of nurses--girl goes to school and gets loans....after a year finds out being a nurse requires fun classes such as chemistry, biology, physics, and ends up struggling, full time is too much and loans start to run out, going part time means loans need to be payed...........quick money in dancing...............dancing begins to be the full time choice, not student...........add to it when you start as a nurse pay is not exactly what most people think..............SA is also stocked with nurses. At the risk of pissing off the millenials on here putting in your dues/time is not exactly a concept their generation has ever grasped as necessary.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes, it’s not common, but it’s certainly not rare.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    I have. I met a dancer earlier this year who was finishing her accounting/finance degree. I know her real name and told her the name of a company I knew was hiring. Sure enough, she applied there when she graduated.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Of the dancers who've told me they're in school, about 20% were honest and the other 80% was SS.
  • K
    7 years ago
    A few weeks ago i was on my laptop in the hotel working for a client and next to me was my date for the night working on a paper due that week.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know a few. I don’t know any full time college students, but plenty who go part time, or are in nursing school.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Actually I think that about 50% of the dancers that I have gotten to know fairly well were actual students. The most common is nursing and they can't fool me with that one because my daughter is in the field. Cosmetology seems to be the second most popular but they can't make any money and come back. I have know one that teaches at Clemson, one got her degree in anthropology & one that went to work for Georgia Power as an engineer.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Have run into lots that can at least talk the talk. The most common majors I hear are nursing, psychology and teaching. Then again those are common majors for women. Every once in a while I run into a holder of a useless degree. Their best way of making money is stripping. Archeology, anyone? Medieval Cultures? The unexpected useless degree is the 4 year biology degree. I've told the tale of girl I knew when she was young. Stripped during school for the thrills and got hooked on the money. Graduated with a useless degree in Spanish Literature. Mom and Dad think she works at the mall, but the big money comes from daytime meetups with ex-PLs from her stripping days.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I believe a lot are college students in they are enrolled at s college and taking classes. They may not be on track to graduate, but they are "students ". I also know a few who got degrees but kept dancing at least part time because they make way more per hour.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I knew one, a solid 9, who maintained a 4.0 in Mathematics and Cryptology. True to her word, she left dancing a month after graduating to work with the NSA.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    During the "golden age" of my local club, there was at least 8 verified in college or recently graduated. Of course there are several 'smaller' colleges within about a 1 hr drive so that skews the numbers a bit. In recent years, things have go to hell at this club, and would guess there are not the 'educated' types working there now as in the past.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I enjoy playing the game of how long it takes me to determine if they are really college students. Many of them actually are. One time, I asked a dancer where she was going to school. She told me Harvard. (We were at a club in Texas.) While she was intelligent, I thought it was highly unlikely that she was enrolled there but present here on a weeknight. I told her it must be hard to commute back and forth to Boston during the week. She said crap, I guess I should have told you a school in the area. I laughed and told her she could say she as a graduate of a school in another part of the country, but that she should stick with something plausible if she claimed to be an active student. Then she tool me to the lap dance area and showed me her real skill set.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Several actually. I’m fairly educated despite my avatar’s appearance and can quickly ask 2-3 questions to determine if they are really students.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Back in the 90's there was always a decent jump in pretty young dancers when college was in session. There is not so many anymore. I think a lot of it has to do with web cam sites.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've known a few that were in nursing studies, and I really knew well this one D cup blonde who was in law school. :) Skibum, she's out there somewhere. :)
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I have known a few who absolutely were college students, or at least going to cosmetology school or something. I remember a few over the years who were I believed to be legit nursing students and some were more into cosmetology school or the local community college. As for the quality of the education, I can't speak to that.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i've met many, primarily in more upscale clubs that offer more of a GFE
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I have not met that many. With a large university in the area, a majority of the PLs being snowbirds, and clubs that offer little to no room for ITC in an area where it's too expensive to OTC (hotel rates are sky-high); it seems like the perfect opportunity for college girls to make money without risking running into many they know personally; but most of the dancers are recent immigrants from out of country, moving in from out of state, or single mothers. Seriously, I have never seen such a grouping of unattractive dancers in a single city. I have met many dancers (in other cities) who in turn claim to commute further still. From Pensacola, FL to New Orleans, LA; from Ft. Myers, FL to Tampa; and in Ft. Lauderdale, I met a girl who drove from Sarasota. Assuming they have friends or family they can crash with in the area, that is plausible.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Many over the years. More before 2004 than after. Also, at least in cities I have gone to more in smaller clubs than large clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion