tuscl

Disaster narrowly avoided. Time to take a break

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:34 PM
Saw my other SA girl today. Fun as usual. But after she left the hotel I dicovered that I had locked my keys in my truck. Had never set the door code to something I know, had this truck only a month. Roadside service can and after an hour and a half working on it he was starting to give up. Now I am at a hotel 1/2 way across the state fron where my wife expects I am. And I was looking at the possibility of calling my 30 yr old son who has no idea I do this have him bring me the extra keys abd rely on him not to tell his mother where I am. Finally someone else staying the hotel was able to get it open and saved my ass. I am stresses completely out. Tjis shit us suposed to be my relaxation, but it is now becoming more stressful than work. Need a break...

34 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Take a break and be more careful. In the future, stay places w bar and resurants nearby, and park there. Even Hilton garden inns have decent restaurants, and it’s plausible that you’d meet a business contact for dinner.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    another reason i like being single.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "another reason i like being single." Bingo.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I really don’t judge others are far as this goes, bc everyone’s relationship is different, but I don’t get how these Linda’s of risks can be worth it, if you value your marriage. I get why people have affairs, when they don’t go looking for it, but why borrow trouble? I just can’t see how the sex is worth the stress and possible consequences, but then I am a worrier. I guess I imagine it must be almost an addiction.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    “Kinds of risks”
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Weren’t you mentioning that your wife suspected something? I’d strongly recommend taking a break from your outside activities for a little while. Maybe this was a good thing? It scared you (a lot) but you didn’t get caught with your pants down. So maybe a break until after the new year will let you calm down a bit - and maybe it will ease your wife’s suspicions too.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I get that real affairs are more complicated, but they are less of a choice, if you don’t go looking for someone to sleep with/fall for. Yeah, getting towed could be bad also. If the restaurants are close enough, you can still park at the hotel. Long as there’s something reasonable nearby.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "Risk is its own reward."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ I do think some guys are addicted to the chaos of strippers, and not even just the sex.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    ...but being careless isn't taking a risk it's being careless.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    He's risking his marriage because he discovered access to beautiful young pussy and has become addicted to it.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I do think some guys are addicted to the chaos of strippers" Strippers bring chaos?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Chaos personified kinda.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure guys can become addicted to the lifestyle - as it can be the polar opposite of a mundane office lifestyle. The risk of fucking young girls - and finding ways to have otc sex in hotels with them is also a bit chaotic - when you have a wife and family. You always need an excuse - and then an excuse in case the first excuse wasn’t believed. It’s like it’s own ball of chaos.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ????? Strippers will meet you outside the club? And have sex with you? I call BS on this one.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I suspect that my wife has always known I chase other women. When we were still having sex, I think she worried about cross contamination. Since she hasn't been interested in sex for 15 years now, I don't think she cares anymore. I'm spending money she would never have access to, I don't rub it in her face, I stay discreet, and for my own sake I still stay safe. BJ, that's why I do it. I decided to face the fury of stripper chaos to see if the thrill was worth it, and I couldn't handle the chaos. So, I'm definitely not addicted to that. I may however be slightly addicted to the risky situations my current SA girl is willing to play in, such as what we have planned for the movies tomorrow. ;-) I've had 2 bad situations with locking keys in the car, and one where I left my keys on the dresser of a one-night-stand girl when I snuck out in the morning. I am therefore completely OCD about knowing where my keys are. Doces, you will be now, too. Enjoy your break. Merry Christmas.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    I call TROLL! New truck, he could have called the dealer or manufacturer an they could have remotely open lock, especially a NEW TRUCK.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    My excuse is always that I need to go for a drive or that I need to go out to watch "the game." I once had someone ram my car while it was parked at a strip club. Fortunately it was still driveable. My excuse was the usual -- I went out to a bar to watch "the game." btw, the strip club management noticed who did it and wrote down the license plate number, so I got them to pay for it. I wanted to press charges for hit and run, but the cops wouldn't go along with it -- the perp. must have paid them off.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Did you ever consider, RossVa, that the dealer might have been closed at the time, or even that Doces300 didn't think of it? Don't be so quick to judge.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Ford product, called dealer they could do nothing had to call roadside assistance. You are right Corvus, it is an addiction I believe I am also addicted to the getting away with it. But a break is called for, hope I can stick to it, cause I have Spent more money on this addiction in one month . Than on it in the past 6
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Locking my keys in my car at a strip club is, like, my number one fear when I go, beyond even running into someone I know. I sometimes change shirts before I go in, which is where I can forget I put my keys down on the seat or whatever. I think I am in the habit of always doing a check that I have my keys before I shut the car door to go in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As Chris Rock would say "men are only as faithful as their options" - LOL
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I wonder how much a locksmith call to unlock a vehicle is these days. I know it won't be inexpensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Are their new cars which one could unlock with their cell phone? If not maybe there should be with technology being so advanced these days.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    They sent a repo company to open it. The guy they sent never got it open. Another person staying at the hotel used the repo guys tools and got it open. My roadside assistance paid for it
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I can relate on some level. My boyfriend and I were having an affair while both married (we left them), and once when he had flown to my state to see me, he had lost his keys, and his car was at the airport. His wife though he had driven to a neighboring city for work related stuff. He was supposed to be home that night.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Unlock the doors. Start the engine. Everything. Just in the high end cars. Didn't you see the commercial with the kid in the Darth Vader costume?
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    BJ69 - you've hit a couple of nails right on the head - I look back at my decade of "excitement" with my ATF and realize all the drama was addicting for me ( with a chronically Ill wife.) But now I'm so sick & tired of it I just want to be alone. [my ATF's currently knocked up by her BF who's ex-GF is 6 months pregnant & has not seen a MD, & contiues to shoot dope & coke daily.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    As was said earlier, I'm glad I'm single.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace! Doces300's story is the kind of crazy story I come to TUSCL for!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Wife and I are vaping and getting ready to watch the Pats/Steelers. Wish I was here.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh man. the life!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    (for all of us pls....)
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I know the OP's situation has changed, even a little more dramatically for the worse, and i don't want to rub it in after the fact, but don't most modern cars (and i mean in the last 15 years) have auto lock and unlock with the key fob? That is you can't lock yourself out unless you manually lock the doors, which i do less than 1% of the time, even way less than that. I think he did say that it was an old truck though. Many newer cars even have smart keys which automatically unlock the car when you approach the vehicle and won't lock the car with the keys inside of it once it has been unlocked. I do hate that my car automatically relocks itself after 30 seconds of being unlocked with the fob, but that cancels out once the door is opened or if all the doors are unlocked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion