tuscl

Strip club skills help you in the strangest places

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 6:37 AM
I’m spending the month of December touring the Holy Land and Egypt. At a Greek Orthodox monastery, high on a mountain above Jericho, I thought it right to leave a donation in the box by the door. Other pilgrims had problems pushing their bills through the narrow slit in the box. I, however, creased my bills neatly in half as I would to put a tip in a stripper’s thong, and slipped them easily into the box.

17 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Enjoy your travels over there!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Does God accept Bitcoin?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Great story! A technique honed during many years of pilgrimages to strip clubs! Enjoy your time in the Holy Land.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Good idea
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol....I herd those middle Eastern strip clubs are off the hook....if you don't get beheaded please report back
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LDK on a camel's back would be mad skills.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There you go - god wants us to go to strip clubs
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice said bring him back a Sand Flavored Four Loko.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I imagine that doing Greek in a strip club would be highly valuable when visiting Greece. :)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Athens has sections of town where behind every door is a 20 Euro whore. A white light above the door means “ open for business”. Not exactly a GFE. You come yet ? You come yet ?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    MamiSan should do business that way. SJG won't have to get off his mangled bike to take a closer look to see if she's open. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve heard Mamisan tell her girls “When you see that Lloyd - you spit at him like a camel!” Maybe he thinks that’s part of his GFE -
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "Strip club skills help you in the strangest places" Agreed. Enjoy your travels.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    You should go to the Wailing Wall and “make it rain”
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Going to the confessional booth is a chump's game. Front room confessions FTW!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion