Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip club skills help you in the strangest places

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m spending the month of December touring the Holy Land and Egypt. At a Greek Orthodox monastery, high on a mountain above Jericho, I thought it right to leave a donation in the box by the door. Other pilgrims had problems pushing their bills through the narrow slit in the box. I, however, creased my bills neatly in half as I would to put a tip in a stripper’s thong, and slipped them easily into the box.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Enjoy your travels over there!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Does God accept Bitcoin?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great story! A technique honed during many years of pilgrimages to strip clubs!

Enjoy your time in the Holy Land.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good idea

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

LOL!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....I herd those middle Eastern strip clubs are off the hook....if you don't get beheaded please report back

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There you go - god wants us to go to strip clubs

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice said bring him back a Sand Flavored Four Loko.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I imagine that doing Greek in a strip club would be highly valuable when visiting Greece. :)

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Athens has sections of town where behind every door is a 20 Euro whore. A white light above the door means “ open for business”. Not exactly a GFE. You come yet ? You come yet ?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

MamiSan should do business that way. SJG won't have to get off his mangled bike to take a closer look to see if she's open. :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve heard Mamisan tell her girls “When you see that Lloyd - you spit at him like a camel!”

Maybe he thinks that’s part of his GFE -

W
wallanon
•

"Strip club skills help you in the strangest places"

Agreed. Enjoy your travels.

Profile picture for Crownand7
Crownand7
•

You should go to the Wailing Wall and “make it rain”

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement