tuscl

San Jose Guy's Organizations Revealed

wildbourbon
Front room DFK leads to your wife leaving you.
Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:58 PM
I'm not sure why this guy is on TUSCL given he doesn't club and he basically hates everything the rest of us enjoy. [view link]

144 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    We ask ourselves this question every day, wildbourbon: why TF is this idiot on TUSCL if he never visits strip clubs and disapproves of what we [more or less] normal PLs do in them? My conclusion: no other discussion board will have him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He is a total and utter fraud and PL poser with respect to everything he aggrandizes about. He doesn't go to strip clubs, he doesn't have any TUSCL reviews or articles. He doesn't contribute anything to TUSCL. He's here to feel better about his pathetic self. He is an extreme narcissist that is trying to justify his need to pay AMP and underground Mexican bar whores for sex and to pretend to give him intimacy. It's not really about strip clubs and strippers to him. They are just means to his end. And his organization is nothing but a figment of his demented imagination. He will be blathering on and on for the foreseeable future about how it is coming along but in reality that is all it will ever be - a future dream of a demented mind that never comes to fruition. Ultimately he uses TUSCL as a personal ego boost to his fragile and narcissistic mind. Since he is a poser that doesn't even go to strip clubs, then he can easily put down the activity like he is superior to it. And from this he gets some personal satisfaction. Sad!
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I've wondered if he's some sort of missionary trying to save lost souls, hoping one of us might PM him so we can receive his saving message? I'm an active member of several online forums and even though we all are different morally, politically, and religiously, we at least are able to bond on the theme of the board, unlike SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon He's here for only his own blathering idiotic narcissist self. Bank on it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    This is the only remote corner of the Internet where he hasn't been banned or blocked.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    He's here because he has admitted he's been kicked off of just about every other internet forum out there. He even got kicked off the "Mid Valley California Senior Knitting Forum" because he got in a heated argument with user Grandma_of_6 over cross stitching although SJG admitted he doesn't even own a pair of knitting needles. Some people live to make others miserable, that's why SJG's mom only lets him out of the basement from 4PM to 7PM daily.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Have some pity for your less fortunate souls. SJG lives in his own dreamworld of delusion. SJG as you know him (or Patient X) has been incarcerated in the San Jose mental asylum for the last 20+ years. He was admitted when unknown female hispanic individuals in a van rang to doorbell at 2am and dropped him off tied and gagged on the front porch. After assesing his condition as a highly disturbed manic depressive paranoid scitzophrenic with delusions of grandeur he was assigned to ward G where the most disturbed and catatonic patients reside. He has had a history of delusional episodes such when the orderlies show up in their van he takes to calling it an "underground club" and attempts to sexually assault the female orderlies. He also regularly disturbed other patients conversations and calling the males chumps as well as attempting to kiss the female patients and forcefully bring them to the broom closet he calls "The VIP Room". He was subsequently put in isolation after kissing and attempted assault on some of the catatonic patients calling them "His sleeping girlfriends". While he is not tied up up and heavily medicated he spends his free time in the institutions supervised library reading the dated publications and using his assigned computer time to have some contact with the outside world via random forums. Until the institutions smartfilter firewall IT staff recognizes TUSCL as an innapropriate site for patients he will likely continue posting during his manic episodes. While he is a sad and hopeless case he still gets some joy in life such as the cafeteria yellow gravy they put on the mashed potatoes. He takes a likeing to Joe the cook and calls him "mom" apparently from Joe's heart shaped mom tattoo on his arm. He also loves to wear his favorite pink t-shirt with the logo "One Of These Days I'm Gonna Get Organizized".
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Sirlapdancealot has @SJG pretty well figured out. I only have a couple of things to add: @SJG is a malignant narcissist who gets off on being hated. He is here to be hated and he loves it. Hate is his narcissistic supply. But like a drug addict he needs more and more of it over time. So he has to up his repulsiveness. His latest move came a few days ago when he admit that he wants women in his organization as "sex slaves". He used to try and hide his misogyny being saying women would merely have slightly different roles then men, but refusing to elaborate. Now all his cards are out there. The final thing, and a bit embarrassing to me, is that due to this deliberate strategy to up his repulsiveness over time, I was originally okay with. Thought he was just a friendly tech worker with some very left political leanings. But that is all a fraud. As I discussed tech with him: sometimes on the board, sometimes in PMs it became apparent how clueless he is. Leaving in a time decades. And not even have a logical mind like tech workers. I also believe that there was some sincerity in his claims that he wanted to help the world. But then I noticed his attitude toward women and realized his church was just his plan to get laid without having to pay. Apparently now it will be complete with "sex slaves". Maybe he is investigate ways to buy some from human traffickers. tl;dr completely agree that he is fraud, his organization (thankfully) purely imaginary and only about feeding the unfillable pit of his own ego.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    He's a fag
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    As I have stated before just ignore him just like with any other lunatic eventually he will get bored and go away.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Dougster. i’m glad to see you admit that you misread san_jose_guy as badly as you did. you were not the only one. i seem to recall @MrDuece vociferously defending him and @JohnSmith69 giving him a pass as well despite my pointing out from very early on that he is a sick demented psycho who should have never been let out of the mental institution. you are 100% correct that he gets off on being hated. in his twisted mind it validates his superiority over the rest of the human race in spite of knowing deep down that the opposite is true. but you are wrong about his claims that he wanted to help the world. he deeply resents and hates the world and everyone in it because they fail to recognize his superiority as evidenced by his utter failure in life. failure as a self professed genius in the silicone valley, failure as a husband and failure as a man. so in his sick twisted mind if he can’t rule society then he wants to destroy it the question that has been asked here many times is why not just ignore him. every perpetrator of every mass shooting in this country shared one characteristic. they were all known to be mentally ill before their crimes. most had also been protected by the politically correct SJWs who helped to hide that mental illness insisting that everyone ignore it so the psychos would not be stigmatized. ignoring a person as mentally deranged as san_jose_guy may be politically correct but it is supremely dangerous imo @ime. you are correct. he is also a fag. lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He's not going to go away. He needs TUSCL to feed his ego. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy. He's also a good cautionary tale to all PLs. He's a lesson on how NOT to interact with strippers and how NOT to handle your marriage. @DoctorPhil, this quote from you says it all: "he deeply resents and hates the world and everyone in it because they fail to recognize his superiority as evidenced by his utter failure in life. failure as a self professed genius in the silicone valley, failure as a husband and failure as a man." LOL let him keep hating here on TUSCL and make him the laughing stock of it. He's like our virtual 'village idiot'.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And he's going to love this thread, because it's all about him.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    His organization doesn’t exist. But that’s not news to anyone but him. Based on his ability to repel folks in an unmoderated online forum - I can only imagine how much more repulsive SJG is in person. So based on that assessment - he has no ability to attract anyone to join an organization of his own. He’s around here because of a narcissistic need for attention (that has been nicely documented by SirLDAlot). The attention can be negative or positive - as long as he gets a reaction. He should join TUAMPL and share his front room DFK and GFE insights. I’m guessing there is no site for his interests - as he appears to dislike most everyone.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    But @Cashman1234 if he was a TUAMPL member he wouldn't have strip club PLs around to feed his false sense of narcissistic superiority. By being a TUSCL member he always has a perpetual straw man argument of putting down getting dances at a strip club. He NEEDS the straw man argument again because he has a fragile and narcissistic ego to maintain.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Here's the deal. He had a wife once and he thought he finally had a woman that loved him and gave him the intimacy he so desperately craves. Over time, that woman realized who he really was and he started losing her. So he starts going to strip clubs and eventually goes to AMP whores as the only women that will have anything to do with him (because he pays them). His wife finds out, giving her the perfect reason to finally leave his loser bitch ass. And she does (and happily fucks other guys that are better men than him in every way). Because he is a narcissist, this pains him deeply. He can't cope. And HE KNOWS IT IS ALL HIS FAULT THAT HIS WIFE LEFT HIM LIKE A CHUMP. So he continues to see AMP whores to make himself feel better. HE STILL NEEDS THAT INTIMACY HE LOST WITH HIS WIFE, even if he has to pay an AMP whore for it. But LOL this is where he is conflicted. He needs the intimacy, but he also, deep down, is ashamed that he has resorted to paying for intimacy and ejaculation services with a whore. So now all that is left is to somehow justify what he is doing as perfectly fine and acceptable. And this is where putting down getting dances at strip clubs comes in and also having the delusional fantasy of thinking he is some "master" of getting DFK + FS comes into play. Both of these are simply his convoluted defense mechanisms to hide the shame, guilt, and overall chumpiness of HIS LOSING HIS WIFE BY HIS OWN DOING.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^^, yeah !!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels and it is an ironic tragedy (that couldn't have happened to a "nicer" "guy"). ROFLMAO his wife left him for cheating on him with AMP whores but yet he now needs those same AMP whores to get (paid) intimacy from them. LMAO had he not cheated, not gone to AMP whores, and been a good husband to begin with, he wouldn't have lost his own wife! LOL he needs to stick a quarter in his ass because he played himself.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    [view link] Yep, more often than not, counter culture groups end up like those. Solar Temple and Heaven's gate were some of the most recent. Its not good, not at all. If it doesn't go that bad, then its just the group dissolving into factions, or at least not lasting beyond the life of the founder. I have learned about such things, and I have been in the court room trying to keep one group together. I am going to do everything possible to make sure that my group makes it. It is not intended to be made up of primarily of people who are completely isolated. And there are some groups which do stay sane and do make it. Book about cult leaders that I have long wanted to read: [view link] Runs from Gurdjieff and Ignatius of Loyola, thorough to Rajneesh. But you Wildbourbon and your friends, first of all, you have absolutely no idea what I do, who I am, or how I live. Online is where people disclose what they want to, and nothing more. Second, I can't figure out what any of you are doing here. No one would let you be belligerent like you are in f2f life. So I guess, keyboard creeps that you are, you gravitate to online. I certainly would not tolerate any of you f2f. SJG Marxism 101: How Capitalism is Killing Itself with Dr. Richard Wolff [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO he is still delusional about that organization. And ROFLMAO first of all everything posted in this thread is based on SJG's blathering idiotic and narcissistic posts. And oh please, SJG you have no idea what it is like to go to a strip club in this century but yet you blather on and on about it. LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance, the epitome of a guy who has substituted his anal and cranal. SJG How Capitalism is Destroying Itself [view link]
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Mrs SJ was the primary earner in the house, making double what he was. SJ handled the money and bills. Her trust was, of course, abused as he spent thousands on the chump's game. He drove them deep into debt. Upon her discovery of the magnitude of the problem, she hoped to rebuild their failing marriage. She turned to her faith and hoped SJ would too. He rejected her faith and they eventually divorced. So you see, Mrs SJ is ten times the man SJ is. She was bread winner for the family. She forgave him even after finding out about all the money he wasted, even after the infidelity. Not only does SJ suffer from Dunning Kruger Effect, he's a fag. [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @NaturalSelection "Not only does SJ suffer from Dunning Kruger Effect, he's a fag." yup
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    SJG...would you mind sharing the name of your organization? How might one join?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sorry, if I'd wanted to disclose more, my affairs are private. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    'STRS' -> Sleepy Time Rapists Society
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    "Sorry, if I'd wanted to disclose more, my affairs are private. SJG" Then quick fucking talking about your private affairs on a public forum.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "Then quick fucking talking about your private affairs on a public forum." ^@wildbourbon That's another tragic irony about him. He uses TUSCL to aggrandize or blame others about his private affairs and then gets offended when the exact same info exposes his blathering idiotic narcissism. LMAO he constantly plays himself with his own posts.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene Beaumont Canyon Drive SJ, CA
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "^^^^^ Are you talking about sjloyd or vinceyPEDO mikelz? That description fits both of them you know." ^@txtittyfag I don't have any issue with vincemichaels or vincemichels. You all should bury the hatchet. All of you are good TUSCLers compared to the blathering idiotic narcissist SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @JimGassagain there's a Lloyd Schoene on LinkedIn in San Jose that is a VP at Maxim. BS from SJSU in electrical engineering. Is that SJG? The LinkedIn profile doesn't match SJG's TUSCL persona. Unless of course the LinkedIn profile is just a figment of SJG's narcissistic imagination. Either way, the LinkedIn profile pic looks creepy as fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Dougster posted -> "@Sirlapdancealot has @SJG pretty well figured out. I only have a couple of things to add: @SJG is a malignant narcissist who gets off on being hated. He is here to be hated and he loves it. Hate is his narcissistic supply. But like a drug addict he needs more and more of it over time. So he has to up his repulsiveness. His latest move came a few days ago when he admit that he wants women in his organization as "sex slaves". He used to try and hide his misogyny being saying women would merely have slightly different roles then men, but refusing to elaborate. Now all his cards are out there. The final thing, and a bit embarrassing to me, is that due to this deliberate strategy to up his repulsiveness over time, I was originally okay with. Thought he was just a friendly tech worker with some very left political leanings. But that is all a fraud. As I discussed tech with him: sometimes on the board, sometimes in PMs it became apparent how clueless he is. Leaving in a time decades. And not even have a logical mind like tech workers. I also believe that there was some sincerity in his claims that he wanted to help the world. But then I noticed his attitude toward women and realized his church was just his plan to get laid without having to pay. Apparently now it will be complete with "sex slaves". Maybe he is investigate ways to buy some from human traffickers. tl;dr completely agree that he is fraud, his organization (thankfully) purely imaginary and only about feeding the unfillable pit of his own ego." Good stuff here on SJG, @Dougster. Seeing the narcissist in him is easy, but wow, you NAILED IT with the MALIGNANT NARCISSISM. Seriously. Here's an excerpt on it from an article on the Psychology Today website: "Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors. They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them). For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts. Of course, this can create problems for the people close to them, as this pattern of behavior can easily veer into gaslighting. Malignant narcissism is a blend of two disorders that pose problems interpersonally for their victims — narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. It is not uncommon for others to feel anxious, intimidated by, and fearful of people with this condition. The combination of poor empathy coupled with aggression, hypersensitivity, and suspiciousness can bring pain to others. Those who interact with malignant narcissists often consider them jealous, petty, thin-skinned, punitive, hateful, cunning, and angry. Given their shallowness, they are not regulated emotionally and have beliefs that swing from one extreme to the next. Their decisions can hurt others, because they rank relationships and people based on superficial standards and categories. They want to land on top, even when pretending to be altruistic or engaging in an activity that should not be "all about them." They often view the world through a primitive binary lens (for example, winner/loser; smart/dumb; rich/poor; pretty/ugly; black/white) — all the while sustaining the belief that they are superior. This is likely associated with problems processing emotional information, which reflects faulty neurobiology."
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Thats him check out his facebook
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "^^^^^ Like you have with loyd?" @txtittyfag you can ask me that again when and if I'm still trolling SJG for as long as you've been trolling vincemichaels. I will get bored of him eventually. Also at least vincemichaels contributes to TUSCL with reviews and he stays on topic. SJG has brought zero contribution to TUSCL. And FYI to me there are credible TUSCLers that know vm IRL and can vouch for his credibility as a contributor here. SJG is nothing but a waste of bandwidth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Second, I can't figure out what any of you are doing here." It's a website for people who like strip clubs. We're people who like strip clubs. As opposed to you, who does not like strip clubs, but does like telling everyone that they are having fun wrong. Also... you're creepy as fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^"They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them)." "...they rank relationships and people based on superficial standards and categories. They want to land on top, even when pretending to be altruistic or engaging in an activity that should not be "all about them." They often view the world through a primitive binary lens (for example, winner/loser; smart/dumb; rich/poor; pretty/ugly; black/white) — all the while sustaining the belief that they are superior. This is likely associated with problems processing emotional information, which reflects faulty neurobiology."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @NaturalSelection posted -> "Mrs SJ was the primary earner in the house, making double what he was. SJ handled the money and bills. Her trust was, of course, abused as he spent thousands on the chump's game. He drove them deep into debt. Upon her discovery of the magnitude of the problem, she hoped to rebuild their failing marriage. She turned to her faith and hoped SJ would too. He rejected her faith and they eventually divorced. So you see, Mrs SJ is ten times the man SJ is. She was bread winner for the family. She forgave him even after finding out about all the money he wasted, even after the infidelity." ^ @NaturalSelection this is so true. I just perused and read more of SJG's earlier Discussion threads from before I joined. And he pretty much confesses this in his aggrandizing and embellishing posts. LMAO the way he puts it, she was obsessed with money and that's all she cared about in their marriage. ROFLMAO it's because he spent all her money on AMP whores like a chump! This is such a classic narcissist move - blame someone else for your own wrongdoings. And then he brags that he was 100% faithful and didn't go to AMP whores while trying marriage counseling. LOL it wasn't about his fidelity, he simply couldn't afford to go to AMP whores anymore because he couldn't hide what money of hers he was spending! Once again, the narcissist revises the narrative so as not to look like the one at fault. She was 100 times the man he was. And OMFG he actually had a post/thread where he fantasized about his wife getting into the sex worker industry and then possibly hooking up with her that way. Wow. Also about two years ago he had a run of threads and posts where he kept stalking Vietnamese AMP whores that kept trying to avoid him after a few DFK + ejaculation service sessions where he wanted them as "hookers with intimacy". He kept stalking certain ones he liked even when they kept trying to avoid him. I'm talking pages of blathering idiotic and pathetic posts here. But now recently since I've been a member, he doesn't post about any AMP visits IRL and now claims "personal privacy" as his excuse for not posting about any of it. I say bullshit on that. LMAO just like local strip clubs, now he can't go to AMPs anymore and even the AMP whores are avoiding him. And it's because now he's not just a DFK obsessed creep spending his wife's money. Now he's a creep with no money or game and now he can't get DFK or intimacy with any sex worker. AMPs were his last resort because they were his rock bottom way of paying a whore for the intimacy that he lost with his wife (ironically for the very same thing). And also riddled throughout his posts are full admissions that he's still suffering from post marital stress disorder. So now he is broke, he can't pay for his faux intimacy anymore, he has no wife, he has no women, and he has no sex. His only hope is this organization, which BTW, he's been blathering on and on about for two years and it still doesn't exist (it never will). This is why he's so obsessed with it now. He's got nothing else. As I read deeper into SJG's posts and get the thoughts and perspectives of others that have also done over the years, it seems there's no end to how malignantly narcissistic he is. A bonafide nut job. I'm literally amazed by it. He's been at the same thing for three years on TUSCL and he is getting worse as more and more women, even ones he pays for exacerbated ejaculation service frustrations, want nothing to do with him. And with that, we have many more years to look forward to SJG talking about his organization, the fantasy of DFK + FS with whores (but nothing IRL), the "chump's game" of getting dances in a strip club, and all the various flaws of marriage besides his own. Oh joy.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yes, I'm afraid you're correct. SJG will be on tuscl posting for years to come because his imaginary organization of himself will remain as one, giving SJG plenty of time to repeat his useless drivel about his means with no need for justification. He's just charging a windmill.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO @JimGassagain...SJG...as predictable as gravity. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy. @JimGassagain I'm also starting to suspect that he is homeless (or approaching it) and only gets a limited time to access the internet. This is why he posts almost like clockwork for a few hours in the afternoon every day. Also he made a post directed at me about being married and homeless. Pro tip: When you see SJG put down someone else or an activity, you can bet it is something he did and feels guilty and loathes about himself.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Chumps all, people who take the women who dance in strip clubs completely at face value. SJG [view link] [view link] Las Chavelas Bar Gallery [view link] password: 28chavelas10 What is Marxism? [view link] BART Through Downtown San Jose, A Tunnel? Cost, Time? That area has a very high water table. [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG posted that ideas for his organization go back to the time when he was married and her lack of support contributed to the divorce. i.e. As others have said she saw what a psycho he really was and decided to dump his loser ass. @SJG's idea for his organization has morphed somewhat over his time here. At first it was going to be an organization which would accept anyone willing to join. And he was actively trying to recruit prostitutes into it. Over time, however, his plan has changed. Far from his initial populist idea which he decided just won't work he now wants to recruit the best of Silicon Valley it seems. (Digression if he doesn't think populism would work for a little organization like his, how does he expect it to work on a national/international scale? Answer he doesn't give a sincere fuck about it now and never did). So the plan now is recruit the best of Silicon Valley and have them contribute their wives and girlfriends as sex slaves and 24/7 prostitutes for the fun of members of his temple. So that's where his psycho imagination is at now. A guy whose idea of tech is PASCAL and DOS is going to get the best of Silicon Valley to come work for him. And not on technical stuff either. They'll use black magic to conjure out of thin air. And they will be so devoted to the cause that will donate their wives and girlfriends to the church for anyone to enjoy any time they. Said wives and girlfriends apparently will just blindly follow all this since their initiation is to be "sexual slavery" after all. The "malignant" in his malignant narcissism means if you think his current fantasy are bad they are just going to get worse over time. 50/50 he ends up on CNN as a mass shooter before he gets jailed or involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Just for the benefit of the other people reading this thread, Dougster has no idea what he is talking about, and so I don't even read him. My disclosures about this organization have been tightly limited. He is just spinning nonsense. SJG The Strange Woman: Power and Sex in the Bible ( 1998 ) [view link] Bonobo or Chimpanzee? [view link] Butt Bra [view link] [view link]
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy " Dougster has no idea what he is talking about, and so I don't even read him." hey you fucking moron. if you don't even read what he writes then how do you know that he has no idea what he's talking about or that he is just spinning nonsense? your idiotic claim is even more ridiculous than when you say you have me on ignore yet post in threads i've started. @Dougster is sooooo right when he says that logic is beyond the capability of your pea brain
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Just for anyone reading this thread, if you go back and read some of SJG's older discussions about his interactions with Vietnamese AMP whores, you will notice that he often talks about how cheap AMP services are and how they are the best value for his DFK + ejaculation service. And so in reading him state this over and over a few times, I realized that he is a desperate DFK + ejaculation service monger on a low budget that needs it so bad that he has to go to AMP whores because he can no longer afford to go to strip clubs as often. Once his wife cut off his mongering money, he eventually resorted to going to AMPs. So truly, he is worse than a pathetic loser. LMAO he's a wannabe PL and strip club monger, but he can't be one because he blew all his money and lost his wife over all of it. But from what I gather from his discussions it looks like he had a good run at a few Vietnamese AMP whores back in 2015 until his money dried up and also they all ended up avoiding him like the plague. Fast forward to today, he's now broke, wife less and sex less. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SLD, waiting to be pressure cooked down to wheel bearing grease. SJG Unlikely I agree with this: [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ " They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them). For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts..."
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. STOP sending me your psycho PMs. that was alucard's bit. at least try to be a little original you sloped head mistake of nature
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That doesn't mean anything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The above was in reference to "SLD, waiting to be pressure cooked down to wheel bearing grease."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ "...For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts..."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I appreciate Dougsters insight regarding SJG’s organization. It’s obvious that SJG is delusional - and far out of touch with reality. However, he’s also missing a personality. In order to attract folks to join any organization - and effective leader must have a personality that draws people into the organization. In my opinion SJG would be better suited to drive people away! He doesn’t handle criticism well - and he is a poor communicator - so he’s not someone who is suited for leadership.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like @SJG is getting so frustrated with the collective refusal of the board to worship his greatness (once again) that he is threatening those he doesn't like with violence once again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I remember a SJG post once where he said he wants to live like King Herod the Great. This was when I first joined. LOL at the time I didn't think much of it, but now it makes so much sense. LMAO like a king, in the organization he is building he will be able to fuck any woman in it whenever he wants for free. It will be so much better than going broke from paying Vietnamese AMP whores. LOL he has some old threads where he keeps trying to stay in touch with his favorites and recruit them for his organization and they keep trying to avoid him. LOL they give him so many excuses. Here is a good example: [view link] LMAO after three visits with "L/J" and SJG obsessing about kissing her, she disappears and avoids him like the plague. It's such a creepy thread. Explains a lot about SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    More SJG obsessions over getting DFK with actual AMP whores [view link] [view link] In all cases, he fails to meet them OTC like a real GF which is what he wants (and brags about on TUSCL). In the end he's always paying them for his ejaculation services. And LOL they all end up avoiding him. But what's really interesting about these threads is all the details he gives about actual AMP whore interactions. And furthermore by contrast today he talks about keeping his affairs private and takes offense if you ask about the last time he was with an AMP whore or stripper. So now after reading these old threads and all their explicit details, I call total bullshit on his private matters lame excuse and say again that he either has ran out of money to pay his AMP whores and/or even more likely is that he is blackballed from the AMPs because none of the whores want anything to do with him anymore. He no longer posts about AMP mongering IRL because, just like he already doesn't with strip clubs, he no longer actually goes to them IRL. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow. I had to take him off of ignore to read that thread. Curiosity once again got the better of me. That is indeed some creepy shit. Who knows how many other creepy ass threads this dude has like that on this site, since he has like 15,000 posts or something like that. Oh well, more confirmation that dude is batshit crazy. Anyway, back to ignore he goes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @TFP you gotta read the two others too. Fucking pathetic and creepy as fuck. When AMP whores no longer want anything to do with a guy enough to work elsewhere, he's gotta be creepy.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    And another point to add, you're absolutely right SLD. He scoffs about invading privacy when people ask him to put details of any strip club visits he's had recently. Yet in these threads you linked here he is voluntarily spilling the beans on all his ventures in the South Bay AMPs. Well I can give him props for one thing. He didn't lie about his failure to meet the girls OTC. But that only makes me further question how the hell this dude has the audacity to try to tell everyone to follow his script of front room make out session followed by OTC in a civilian setting. When he's documented here plainly in these threads that he tried and failed many times.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    OMFG his epic OTC failures never end. [view link] He is obsessed with making an AMP whore his OTC GF. And reading the details further I don't think he's even having much sex. And LOL he is always talking about how they are telling him they are on their periods. They will say anything to avoid having FS with him. LMAO he's always having to make sure they won't be PMSing when he visits again.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    He is such a dork he has never once gotten what he wants from them. Does he target girls who don't speak English because he thinks they will like him better,hence his Amp whore and fascination with street whores in Tijuana? He is a creep and a stalker and that is universally understood by any girl he interacts with. No chance i can find it in his thousands of rambling posts but he did post about being inappropriate with women at work if theu ecer dressed sexy and was told to stop by HR i believe. What a fucking creepy delusional loser.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I think I may have found SJG's organization recruiting a girl. [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    That's so sad of a display by SJG from reading all of his last discussions. He needs a big brother to knock some sense into him. His mom won't do it in her basement.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hey, @SJG is talking about his organization coming complete with its owns sex slaves. Really useful as a recruiting tool right? Maybe he is learning from ISIS.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @ime "No chance i can find it in his thousands of rambling posts but he did post about being inappropriate with women at work if theu ecer dressed sexy and was told to stop by HR i believe." i remember that and another creepy fantasy buried in his thousands and thousands of posts that i'm not going to try to find. at least i hope it was just his fantasy. does anyone else remember when he was obsessing about mexican school girls dressed in their school uniforms walking home from school in TJ and how they all wanted to be dragged into an alley and taken forcefully up against the wall? he said they would love it because that's how they would be able to have an orgasm
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    How about his endless "f2f" consequences he's telling everybody about? I tried to engage nicely with him about his opinion on a matter, and that's when he claimed he had reason to place me on ignore. Guess he can't handle anything to close to "f2f" without getting scared and hiding. If anyone wants to have him place you on ignore, confront his opinions my PM. It will work. He cowers when confronted.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Meat72 he's threatened me with f2f violence several times. Many were from supposedly disrespecting his privacy, which LMAO he is the one controlling and blathering on and on about and I have zero actual control over. Again it is the response of a malignant narcissist towards anyone that has made him look bad. It's also the response from someone who has nothing else logical to say. Threatening violence from behind a keyboard on the internet is about as sophomoric as you can get.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    So here's yet another SJG nut job manifesto discussion in regards to making a whore your GF IRL: [view link] Epic SMH stuff here. And more epic GFE failures mentioned with is favorite AMP whores. But really, his obsession with his AMP whores pales in comparison to his obsession about his wife leaving him and his divorce. Here are his threads regarding marriage and relationships which inevitably become about his personal marital issues: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] In all cases, everything was his wife's fault or society's...LOL he spends all their money on cheating with AMP whores - her fault for "having and adulterous relationship with money"...LOL he fails his marriage in epic fashion - her fault for being obsessed* with it or making it a weapon or society's fault for the very institution of it...LOL his wife no longer wants to fuck him - her fault for not being 'sexualized' early enough. So many threads related to HIS EPIC FAILURE AT MARRIAGE to try and justify it beyond his own reprehensible behavior. It's mind boggling how much in denial he is about himself and for how long he's been sustaining it. *Ironically he creates a Discussion on women being obsessed with marriage, yet he himself is obsessed by virtue of creating so many threads about it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Here is SJG's first musing on being a 'chump' and going to a 'clip joint': [view link] His original premise was being a 'chump' at a Nevada brothel as opposed to getting lap dances at a strip club. The 'clip joint' was the brothel back then, but now it is the strip club with a private dance area. And furthermore his earlier posts don't put down lap dances much at all. In fact he even once recommended going to Cheetahs/Kit Kat Club for a lap dance to a fellow TUSCL member in one of his earlier threads. He told the guy it was expensive but that is all. There was no mention of it being a "chump's game". It is only later does he become more refined and pointed about 'chumps' getting dances at a 'clip joint' strip club. And LMAO ultimately it is all because he blew all his money (or rather his wife's) at strip clubs, he couldn't get laid at one to save his life, and he got banned from them. Since he can no longer go to them, the activity is a lesser one. Furthermore because of this he again became more pathetic and a bigger loser by going to AMPs. But as an extreme malignant narcissist, he has to look superior to all others around him, so he starts putting down strip clubs and lap dances by calling it playing a "chump's game". And in parallel he aggrandizes extensively on his paid DFK services with AMP whores (LMFAO that all ended after three sessions at most because even the AMP whores try not to interact with him). LOL he simply starts putting down anything that he can't or doesn't do himself or anything that he regrets and loathes about himself. And with going to strip clubs this is entirely the case. LMAO he's actually jealous of all of us PLs! He wants to have strippers feed his ego and give him GFE in any way possible. It's just that he can't afford and isn't allowed to monger anymore. So he puts it all down (now). Bottom line: He truly does want to be King Herod in every way and live like a hedonist. He wants everyone serving and bowing to him as a king. But LOL the reality is that he's broke, wife less, and sex less. He's as far from being a king as he possibly can be. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Narcissists like @SJG have a need for something called "narcissistic supply". It is like a drug to them. In @SJG's case his narcissistic supply comes from people hated him. It makes him feel that he is being persecuted for being superior. However, like a drug addiction, he builds up a tolerance to lower levels of hate over time and he has to starting up his game as it were to get the same kick he did before. That's why you seem he at first neutral about lap dances, oh, but it's really those guys who go to brothels who are the chumps. He was getting his narcissistic supply for people criticizing him for the length of his posts and his political leaning back them. But then that hate no longer gave him his fix anymore. So he had to do some more outrageous to up the level of hate. So why not criticize those who get lap dances, i.e. everyone on the board, to generate some more hate to feed his addiction. Lately we see that even that level of hate wasn't enough though. So now he is upping it again: Talking about making women into sex slaves and throw more threats of violence at those who call him out for what he really is.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    OMFG so true @Dougster!!! He is also now posting about sleepy time and stealth rape. And with the board unmoderated he's going to go on and on to no end. That's why I say don't hate on him. Just laugh at what he does. He's nothing but TUSCL's virtual village idiot.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And an idiot he is.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I can't at this time disclose much about the organization, I am building. It will always be by invitation only, never advertised. Right now just a handful of local people, no legal incorporation, dues, or group real estate. But otherwise coming along nicely. The issue is scalps, asses we have kicked and can brag about. Then more people will follow us. But suffice to say, I have been trying to figure out how to do something like this for my entire life. Now it is happening, and everyday I become more convinced of this. About women and sex, mostly it seems to be monkey see monkey do. If they see other women engaging in instant sex, then they will do the same. Without this, then its the telephone number and setting up a date, and the car keys and the wallet. And sexual secret societies have long existed. Eye's Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick's film, and then the 19th Century Golden Dawn, and the sex slaves castle initiation in Pauline Reggae's Story of O. And then consider your basic Swinger's Club, these exist openly in every state except Utah. Most of the participants are white, married, and Republicans. SJG Marxism 101 [view link] Yardbirds [view link] [view link]
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I don't understand why everyone doesn't have him ignored. He was the first person I ignored, literally within seconds of setting up a VIP account, after seeing his nonsensical comments repeated over and over in the discussions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Check out one of SJG's very first threads: [view link] Again it is more proof that he is bargain basement shopping for getting his GFE exacerbated frustration ejaculation service on which is what leads him from strip clubs to AMPs. He gets into detail about lap dance and AMP ejaculation service prices, the latter in great detail. And then LOL it's also the thread where he posts about getting a $40 air dance at Cheetahs. And there's no mention of it being a "chump's game". Poor SJG. In the span of two years he is too broke to club and too broke to stalk AMP whores. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Didn't know anything about Mexico, or about US clubs outside of the Bay Area when I first joined. Learned much. But as far as my life on the ground, bit things often take much time. I am not a recreational tourist in life, more like a guerrilla fighter. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Right @SJG you learned much, but also you really haven't applied any of it IRL is my point. You learned that DFK in the front room then OTC GF with a stripper is best for you, but the point is that you still haven't done anything intimate with a woman since those AMP whores back in 2015. Whatever happened to you recruiting L/J and all the other AMP whores you stalked? They never joined your organization, did they? Did you run out of money? Did you lose touch somehow? Regardless, it doesn't matter. The point is that it was the last intimate interaction with a woman IRL for you. Since then, you ran out of money and you ran out of women to give you intimate DFK IRL. Now you just talk about it all but are still missing out IRL. It has nothing to do with what you learned about Mexican clubs or those outside the Bay Area.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And again, SLD has got total diarrhea. Saying things which have zero truth. I can post lots of stuff here, because I can and do draw the line where it is needed. So no matter how much SLD tries, he will never learn anything I don't want him to know. Anything I have claimed to have personal experience with is the absolute truth. What makes me different from some is that I actually learn from my experience. Far to others, the Chumps and PL's like SLD, do not. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "I am not a recreational tourist in life, more like a guerrilla fighter." more like a complete idiot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @SJG posted -> "And again, SLD has got total diarrhea. Saying things which have zero truth." ^ LOL But yet everything that I posted is from your actual posts. If it is diarrhea it's because what you originally posted is diarrhea. Your own posts reveal that the AMP whores left you after a few sessions. Your own posts admit that you still don't have an organization. Your own posts admit that you don't go to clubs. @SJG posted -> "I can post lots of stuff here, because I can and do draw the line where it is needed. So no matter how much SLD tries, he will never learn anything I don't want him to know." ^ But what you fail to understand and the point I'm making to you is that I don't need to try to do anything. I just use your own posts for all of my points about you. I stay within whatever line you draw for yourself because they are your posts and no one makes you post anything. Duh! @SJG posted -> "Anything I have claimed to have personal experience with is the absolute truth. What makes me different from some is that I actually learn from my experience." ^ No argument here. It's absolutely true that you don't interact anymore with those AMP whores anymore because you lost touch with them. It's absolutely true that you lost your wife for your infidelities and spending money because you yourself have posted about it. It's absolutely true that you don't go to strip clubs anymore. It's absolutely true that you haven't been intimate with a woman since paying an AMP whore in 2015. It's absolutely true that you still haven't actually formed an organization. All this is by your own admission and personal claims. I've never posted anything contrary to what you yourself post, so we are in agreement! Yay!
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    How does SGJ's organization get Toyota trucks? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Congress doesn't care if SGJ likes to have sex with sleeping girls. However to get elected he might have to change parties. The democrats think they have high moral ground by making elected democrats resign if there was any suspicion they had sex with that girl 100 years ago. Clinton never had sexual relations with that girl. Bj's aren't sex. If our former president says he didn't have sexual relations, then what does it matter now anyways? Over half the population doesn't care I'd Mr Clinton got a BJ. The other group probably is envious even the President figured out a way to get some while president and married. Granted Pelosi and Mrs Clinton were not happy at all. However Republicans want those 2 to stay around because other democrats might get elected to higher offices. What does all this rambling have to do with SGJ? It's what he does all the time on other threads.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Good news though, I read SGJ's organization has been driven out of Iraq.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Here's a fun little game to play whenever @SJG posts. I have come to believe that narcissists only have four modes of thinking: 1) Fantasy 2) Projection 3) Splitting (this is see things in the world either as very good or very evil with no understand of the vast grey areas in between. Naturally they'll see themselves in the very, very good category (@SJG declaring himself an heroic revolutionary) and those have slighted him in the very, very bad category (so if you've criticized @SJG he's decided you must be a very evil person.)) 4) Confirmation bias: they'll look at 100 pieces of evidence. If 1 point suggests they are superior to others (have read lots of books by French Marxists) they'll fixated on that and ignore 99 pieces of evidence showing they are just average or inferior. So when you @SJG posts use this knowledge and have fun identifying which mode of thinking he is employing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Yep @Dougster. Your armchair psychoanalysis is astute. You can apply all four of those modes to everything he ever posted. The other knowledge one should have about SJG is that he is in desperate need of the love an adoration of a woman and this drives all his motivations with whores and strippers. Now I know this being TUSCL full of PLs that this is like stating the obvious, but with SJG it is on several layers higher. He doesn't just get off just to get his dick off. He's on a mega power trip on steroids, so he needs to be viewed as the best lover in both body and mind in the universe in order to really get off. In fact I don't think it matters much beyond extreme GFE DFK. This is pretty much all he needs and wants and you can see it in everything he posts when it comes to engaging a stripper or AMP whore. His endgame is always to turn her into his GF / SO who is "in love" with him. He had it all once with his wife, and, now that he lost it, he is desperate to replace it. In fact he is madly obsessed to put it lightly. It is his sole focus. It's why he wants that organization. He wants and needs women that adore him body and mind at his disposal. And it is exacerbated tenfold because of having it for once in his life with his wife and then losing it by his own doing. And it is so bad that he can't even look like he is paying for it. In fact he loathes paying for it because it makes it disingenuous. He really needs to think a woman wants and needs him deep down, and paying for it takes away from it all. So everything has to have the appearance of her being a true GF/SO. When they meet, it has to seem like he's successfully picking her up IRL. Hence his need for front room DFK with her not explicitly asking for money. And then because dances are a known paid service that is purely about dick satisfaction he doesn't like or want them because there is no intimacy involved and again because there is a known cut given to the house. That cut given to the house is a major buzz kill to him because again it takes away from the GFE fantasy that she wants him IRL. And finally if there is FS or an extra involved again the final payment for it has to be a virtual after thought and the most trivial part of the interaction. It just ruins everything for SJG. It demeans him because again he wants to believe he is loved and adored like a king by pure choice. Money makes it about something else and not just about him. And so if you add his malignant narcissism to this, he can't process in his mind why others want anything different.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Or the obvious is a better explanation. SJG is gay and is bullshitting everyone to attempt to cover up his gayness. It's so obvious he's trying to hide his gayness that it makes it clear.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "I am not a recreational tourist in life, more like a guerrilla fighter." Nope. You're a moron. And creepy as fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Wow...I had never read through any of his earlier thread. I can't believe how creepy they are. NAMBLA...SJG's Organization.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m fascinated by the fact that SJG continues to offer his insights/opinions in this discussion. This is one spot that I’d attempt to avoid simply after reading the title. Whenever her posts grandiose ideas regarding an organization - I know it’s going to be big on hyperbole and minimal on detail. He will hide behind a veil of secrecy (to protect his newly formed organization). I would think the truth is simple - the organization consists of SJG - and a few of his action figures - and maybe some remote controlled vehicles - all being moved about a Risk game board.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 posted -> "I’m fascinated by the fact that SJG continues to offer his insights/opinions in this discussion. This is one spot that I’d attempt to avoid simply after reading the title. Whenever her posts grandiose ideas regarding an organization - I know it’s going to be big on hyperbole and minimal on detail. He will hide behind a veil of secrecy (to protect his newly formed organization). I would think the truth is simple - the organization consists of SJG - and a few of his action figures - and maybe some remote controlled vehicles - all being moved about a Risk game board." Remember, SJG isn't posting for anybody else except for himself. If you're surprised, just look at his OT threads about book publishing and computer programming. In those threads he is virtually the only one posting without a care in the world about other posts. LOL even his epically pathetic AMP visits with AMP whores, all ending because the AMP whore didn't want to be with him, were full of just him posting to them virtually by himself. And again all of it is because of his narcissism. He's posting so that he can celebrate in the "genius" of his own posts. This thread is no different, as evidenced by all the grandiose things he said about his organization in his last post. LOL and it still doesn't exist. He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance, you know absolutely nothing about me. I can and have posted lots about things I have done. I can do this because I can and do place my firewall where it needs to be. You and others who try to draw inferences beyond the four corners of my posts are just jackasses, and jackasses who are wasting their time. I don't know what your problem is, but no one would tolerate you f2f. You would be dealt with. I see what your problem is, you are an undead, a zombie. SJG Ann Wison, Beware of Darkness [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    " I can do this because I can and do place my firewall where it needs to be." Up your ass?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Is your firewall securely located at Beaumont Canyon Drive in San Jose, Lloyd Schoene?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan and TheeOSU, the same applies to each of you, belligerents who would not be tolerated F2F. People who inhibit sensible discussion on this forum. Hence, useless piles of dog shit. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    That's cool creep because you would never have the balls to be like your online persona FTF, the real world would chew you up and spit you out.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In the real world I do fine, because people know that being belligerent will have its consequences. So there are not people conducting themselves the way that you and some others have on this forum. The consequences would just be too high. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, why do you have to get so belligerent with me, as all I did was ask Lloyd Schoene a simple question? Beaumont Canyon Drive must be a sore spot for you in order to get all bent out of shape about nothing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Fuck head Gaffigan, you know absolutely nothing about me. You continue to try and draw inferences beyond the 4 corners of my posts, you accomplish nothing. No one would tolerate you f2f, nor would I. You would be dealt with. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @SJG posted -> "SirLapDance, you know absolutely nothing about me. I can and have posted lots about things I have done. I can do this because I can and do place my firewall where it needs to be." ^ LOL But yet everything that I posted is from your actual posts. Your own posts reveal that the AMP whores left you after a few sessions. Your own posts admit that you still don't have an organization. Your own posts admit that you don't go to clubs. @SJG posted -> "You and others who try to draw inferences beyond the four corners of my posts are just jackasses, and jackasses who are wasting their time." ^ But what you fail to understand and the point I'm making to you is that it's not a waste of time because I just use your own posts for all of my points about you. They are your posts and no one needs to draw any inferences. It's absolutely true that you don't interact anymore with those AMP whores anymore because you lost touch with them. It's absolutely true that you lost your wife for your infidelities and spending money because you yourself have posted about it. It's absolutely true that you don't go to strip clubs anymore. It's absolutely true that you haven't been intimate with a woman since paying an AMP whore in 2015. It's absolutely true that you still haven't actually formed an organization. All this is by your own admission and personal claims. I've never posted anything contrary to what you yourself post, so it's not a waste of time. All of it is in your own posts and in those links to them. @SJG posted -> "I don't know what your problem is, but no one would tolerate you f2f. You would be dealt with. I see what your problem is, you are an undead, a zombie." ^ LOL way to prove @Dougster's point* about you and how you needlessly categorize things. And LMAO you shouldn't be upset at me. You are the one posting the information, not me. So maybe you shouldn't post so much so you won't have to blame me for your own posts. *earlier @Dougster posted this about you: "3) Splitting (this is see things in the world either as very good or very evil with no understand of the vast grey areas in between. Naturally they'll see themselves in the very, very good category (@SJG declaring himself an heroic revolutionary) and those have slighted him in the very, very bad category (so if you've criticized @SJG he's decided you must be a very evil person.))" He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ SJG, What "inferences" are you talking about, and be explicit when you reference me making what kind of "inferences"? That is too vague of an assumption you place on me, as I was inferring f to someone called Lloyd Schoene on Beaumont Canyon Drive, unless you are Lloyd Schoene! I think we have a confirmed sighting of Lloyd!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance, what are you? An undead zombie troll, who would not be stopped until he is kicked, stomped on, and burned with diesel fuel until he is asphalt sealant. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, I have only added to my ignore list most slowly, only the very worse cases, those who contribute absolutely nothing. Gaffigan, you are now on my ignore list. DrPhil, DrPhil., IME, Meat72, san_jose_gay, tixtittyfag JimGassagain SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hey, guys, I won't make fun of @SJG's firewall if I were you. He spent many late nights writing it in on the copy of Turbo Pascal he runs on the DOS operating system on the 286 computer he found in momma's basement. That's just how badass in real life he is. So be careful!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And SirLapDance, you continue to be an insult to this forum, someone who would not be tolerated for 30 seconds f2f. You are online why? So you can be the kind of a jackass no one would tolerate f2f. That's about as pathetic as it gets. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Oh man, I want to be on SJG's ignore list so that I can reply to his posts even more! JimGassagain, I'm so jelly. He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: SirLapDanceAlot has an excellent of your psychology and has contributed many valuable insists to the board when it comes to understanding, in detail, exactly what kind of a psycho you are.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LADIES AND GENNELMAN !! IN THIS CORNER WEARING PINK TRUNKS AND WEIGHING 88 LBS, SJG !!! AND IN THIS CORNER, WEARING BLUE TRUNKS AND WEIGHING 198 LBS, SirLapdance a lot !!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @SJG posted -> "And SirLapDance, you continue to be an insult to this forum, someone who would not be tolerated for 30 seconds f2f. You are online why? So you can be the kind of a jackass no one would tolerate f2f. That's about as pathetic as it gets. SJG" ^ ROFLMAO says the guy who doesn't go to strip clubs and doesn't write reviews of clubs or any articles. He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I won't speak for Lapdance but you're the obvious troll here mr creep. Why else would you post your psychotic ramblings? You have never reviewed a club and 99% of the people here don't like you, yet you insist on posting your bizarre off topic ramblings despite the fact that 99% of us don't care or want it here and yes you are constantly being attacked and insulted yet you continue to post. A sane man would see the writing on the wall and refrain from posting those continuous ramblings yet you continue. So the only deductions are that you are a nutcase, a troll, or both. I vote both.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SirLapDance, we have lots of asphalt cracks which need to be filled. Reducing you to asphalt patch, is about all you are good for. And Dougster, well we know that he will be in their all male strip clubs, practicing 'Athenian Democracy'. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity. I say just keep exposing him for the fraud, poser, and narcissist that he is. And do it without hate. Have fun with it and let him get more hateful at you in the process. LMAO I love it when he resorts to ad hominem and vitriolic attacks at me. It's pure comedy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Goddam this thread is fun.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Maybe Trixxie at club Lust could be SGJ's friend. Might be able to make contact but there is a huge distance problem. Might be an issue though if she is Christian and I thought SGJ said he wants to kill Christians in another thread because they teach kids evil things or something like that, especially if they are Christian parents from what I remember. Maybe he said he just wants to prosecute Christian parents and lock them up for life. I don't usually read everything SGJ posts. In SGJ's mind, if there is one bad parent, they must all be bad is the interpretation I got if they teach anything non conforming to his views. Hopefully his organization seeks help like AA or something. Actually if anyone has seen the tv show last man on earth, SGJ's organization reminds me of the guy talking to the soccer ball and tennis ball with faces on the balls. He might want to visit strip clubs more often and just listen to everyone. I'm just giving him a hard time but don't really know the guy not having read most of what he posted.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "I have only added to my ignore list most slowly, only the very worse cases, those who contribute absolutely nothing." So if i have this right you have ignored yourself?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG so frustrated that everyone understands that he is a mental case now. And in great detail what kind of mental case he is: malignant narcissist that he is only recourse now is try and scare us with his threats of violence! Nobody seems scared, however. *** san_jose_guy: failure in his career, failure in his marriage, failure as a man, failure building an organization failure as a troll, even a failure when threatening people with violence **** *** SJG LOSES AGAIN ***
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, one who has no limit to the amount of time he will spend making troll posts and troll threads. And then, some others who seem to want to follow him. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    No limit it seems, to the number ways we can count your failures. In real life and on TUSCL. *** SJG LOSES AGAIN ***
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Watch "Bar Scene - The Shining" on YouTube [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster knows that even though he is a troll, I won't put him on ignore, because he does have legitimate knowledge about a few things. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @Dougster there are no limits as long as he keeps posting. And OMFG this is brilliant: *** san_jose_guy: failure in his career, failure in his marriage, failure as a man, failure building an organization failure as a troll, even a failure when threatening people with violence **** *** SJG LOSES AGAIN *** Pro tip: SJG is obsessed with getting in the last word in a thread. Don't let him and have fun doing it. The above quote from Dougster is a perfect way to reply to any SJG post.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I am going to leave you imbeciles be, as online there is no way to teach any of you the extreme lessons you deserve. You are all too shameless for words. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system. (Oh and now we need to keep this thread alive so SJG has to keep reading it.)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This is the phenomenon that Jon Lajoie warned us about! [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Run, @SJG, run! Just like you would IRL! *** SJG LOSES AGAIN ***
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Maybe we can give SGJ hope that some of us are pimps and can direct girls to SGJ's organization covertly. I'm sure someone promised him 100 virgins if he did this or did that. It won't happen. The 100 virgins thing is a flat out lie.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Guns don't kill people. Uh-uh! @SJG kills people! With guns!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Slam dunked that faggott SJG...er uh Slam dunked that faggot Lloyd Schoene right through his unbreakable firewall, ha Lets ask founder how much to IP ban SJG and any future aliases, and then we do a go fund me so everyone can throw in $5 bucks and get him out of here.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    come back SJG teach us those extreme lessons, you would get literally get your ass kicked by a 14 year old IRL you utter pussy. Put on your pussy hat and go to bed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Meat72 posted -> "Or the obvious is a better explanation. SJG is gay and is bullshitting everyone to attempt to cover up his gayness. It's so obvious he's trying to hide his gayness that it makes it clear." ^ I find it interesting and not coincidental that one of SJG's first Discussions was about ED: [view link] He's clearly struggling with erections himself, so maybe @Meat72 is onto something. Alternatively the trauma from his divorce may explain his ED too. He knows deep down he cheated on his wife with AMP whores, he knows his wife is off fucking better men than him, he knows he blew it with the only woman that ever was intimate with him and he didn't have to pay for it at the same time - all of these could also be reasons for his ED. Tough to tell. And in that thread he makes an interesting post: "Thing is though, there are more complex psychological issues in play. As I see it, the prospect of possessing the woman is a huge part of it. He might be paying her. This is not really important. But he has to feel that she is really offering herself to him and wants to be possessed. This matters for the older guy, much more so than for the younger guy. For an older guy, hard ons are there when they are needed, when they will be put to effective use." ^ Translation -> If I cannot feel like I am possessing a woman I can't get hard. If I have to pay for it it also affects me because she is not giving herself up to me just for me. The money lessens things for me. Also if you read any of his sessions with AMP whores threads (links posted earlier), he actually rarely gets off with a happy ending. He often just DATYs/FIVs them and he doesn't get laid because they tell him they are on their periods (LMAO no matter what times of the month he sees them). So methinks he doesn't even get off much with AMP whores and he has serious ED issues. Is he a gay too? Dunno for sure. And LOL, again not coincidentally, he created this thread about how to have sex without using your cock: [view link] ...hmm... He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. He lost his wife and he has ED. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Is there anyone here that truly likes SJG ??
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Sirlapdance, so you think the hard on can't get a hard on, seems right.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I thought it wasn't possible. But did it really happen? Did this full on online assault really cause SJG to back the fuck down? Amazing if so. And to think I thought this thread was gonna end up longer than SJG's own rambling threads. I think the links provided by SLD to SJG's old posts are the most revealing. At this point I bet SJG wishes you had the ability to delete posts. But the only way he could do that would be to contact Founder and ask for his entire profile to be removed. Which I know he can't do since all his 15000 or so posts sould be gone forever. So instead his pathetic past (revealed to us by his own posts) can continue to be dug up and used to expose him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG said "In the real world I do fine, because people know that being belligerent will have its consequences." You're correct. I'd rather not watch you wet yourself.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I remember when I played this game. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Online personas can be dramatically different from the ways we conduct ourselves when interacting in real life. I’m wondering (after reading SJG’s odd threats of physical violence) if he’s feeling backed into a corner, and left without a retort (to many of the recent critiques of his organization)? I’m also wondering if he’s a more “normal” guy in person? I would hate to think he’s more of a tool! There is an old discussion about dancers getting mortgages (and the difficulties faced) where he actually lectured me about my lack of understanding of the underground economy (that doesn’t exist). I will see if I can find it - as I thought he was providing detailed insights (from his experiences). I think it was simply ramblings of a bizarre imagination! I can see SJG riding his bike past a strip club - yelling “chumps!” as he goes past - and feeding his stuffed ET Reese’s Pieces... still trying to pedal fast enough to become airborne!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. He lost his wife and he has ED. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    If SJG has been pushed to the point where he placed Jimgassagain or "Gaffigan" on ignore above in this thread, you can bet with certainty his real name and identity has been disclosed, otherwise why would he get so upset about it? This is super hilarious. Good times!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Meat72 Amen. You can rest assured that anything that SJG responds to with violence, denigration, or angry emotion is based on a core truth that he cannot refute. And if you read his posts in detail and pick apart what he says specifically and also what he explicitly avoids saying, you can start seeing these core truths. For example if you really read this thread ([view link]) and sift through all the hyperbole and aggrandizing, you will see that he is clearly trying to make the AMP whore eventually be his GF OTC. And he wants this in a bad way because he lost his wife and is traumatized because of it. He's simply trying to replace his wife's past affections for him. Also LOL you will clearly see that the AMP whore, L/J, doesn't really want to kiss him or have anything to do with him and only wants his money, and LMAO eventually she runs completely away from him and disappears before he can meet with her a third time. These are the core truths in the thread, but at face value and because it is embellished so much by SJG it appears as if it is about how awesome it was for an AMP whore to teach him Vietnamese or how charming he is with them. And then when faced with these core truths that make him, an extreme and malignant narcissist, look bad but are unavoidable truths to him, he has no recourse except to lash out with violence, denigration, or angry emotion. He has nothing left. LMAO...SJG...as predictable as gravity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion