tuscl

Thanksgiving SCing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
So - did anyone SC on Thanksgiving - if so how was it?

Give club name and location unless you rather keep extra anonymity and whether it was a dayshift or nightshift visit.

19 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What if the Pilgrims had shot a bobcat instead of a turkey?
    A. We'd all be eating pussy for Thanksgiving.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    At least one club near me was closed on Thanksgiving. Not sure about other clubs. I didn't partake.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    The club I visited recently closed for thanksgiving
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Visiting a strip club on Thanksgiving should be like some kind of special PL award. I've never done it. It might be more interesting to ask if someone has ever done it before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ It's not really that PL IMO - some people may live far from family and don't travel for Thanksgiving for w/e reason and having Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house is not the same as with your family, thus why not SC in that circumstance.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    nah, i didn't go on thanksgiving, but i went today. it was very dead, but that's what i was expecting.

i was looking for a certain dancer--she wasn't there---i forgot that dancer schedules will be different this week--some of them will be out of town/not working
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I didn't think today (Fr) would be dead but I guess dancers would either be with their families or shopping
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I did it 3 years ago. I felt truly pathetic. The dancer selection in the 4 clubs in SF that I went to were terrible. I mean there were some 9's in there but when I got a dance from them it was mostly air dance and minimal grinding. One chick caught me trying to adjust my junk to be in optimal position while she had her back to me and straight up asked 'what are you doing?'. I've been caught a few times doing this and never had a word out of the girl. Instead they give me some time until I'm done adjusting and then sit down. This girl instead air danced the rest of the time. Ok, fuck you and this shitty club.

Probably my worst time clubbing was in Thanksgiving day and I'll never bother again.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Report on Oasis in Atlanta:
    Wed - very busy, lots of customers, lots of girls
    Thur - lots of customers; not many dancers; dancer who gave me the report came in with BF as a customer, wished she had her stuff with her, could have worked and made money
    Fri - medium, medium, although it seemed like there were still dancers coming in at 11:30 ($100 in the hole at that point) when I left
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I didn't work on Thanksgiving (thank god), but I went in tonight, and the door man was telling me they only had 11 customers the whole night shift. And I think... I THINK that it's the only club that's open during that holiday. I wouldn't hold me to that though.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Yes, I went. They actually had a normal crowd of guys for a weeknight, but only 2 dancers. It is probably difficult to call them in while visiting family, and even if still nearby - would be full of turkey dinner and not feel like dancing!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I didn't go. Bogarts and Henry VIII South were open, but I didn't feel like doing the 50 mile jaunt to either club.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I went Friday, but not Thursday. Friday early afternoon was dead, so after doing my thing I sat and had a few drinks with my dancer whom I've patronized quite a few times before. Her stripper pals all came over and to a girl they were all talking about how great it was on Thursday night and how either they're glad they came in or sorry they missed it. Heard the same thing at both clubs I stopped in. Neither club was open before 6 on Thanksgiving, so the discussion was all around night shift.

As far as it being PLish, I don't really see it so much. I did the family thing early in the day, by 6ish I was done and back home. I've traveled to go see family on Thanksgiving as well, and its generally the same. By 6ish I'm done with them and back at the hotel. No reason not to hit a club or two and wash away that wholesome family flavor in my mouth with the debauchery that I'm truly grateful for. Combine that with lots of folks taking Friday off, and it almost just makes sense to go in.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some years back I was in the SJ Pink Poodle, on Good Friday.

Just a short while back I was with the entire crew from an AAMP on Easter Sunday. We were looking for a Chinese restaurant, and we had to try a few to find one open. It made me sensitive as to how far I had come to be doing that.

My usually place for all holidays is Viet Coffee, never closed for any holidays, standard long hours every day of the year.

I actually like that, because the standard holidays don't really resonate with me.

At the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, they sometimes had free chili dogs for holidays.

This will all change though because of the organization I am building. My obligations will be to be with our own people, and on our own holidays too. Other places will be for when I am on the road, beyond the organization's perimeter, trying to expand it, and so meeting outside women and setting up business contacts.

SJG

I am convinced that Marx is highly influenced, like no other, by Plato.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdYLRTGm…
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Never have, never will. First of all most of the clubs are closed in Thanksgiving, secondly it’s a family day.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I went to the Landing Strip in Austin last year on Thanksgiving and enjoyed some VIP action with my current fave. Sadly, I haven't ever seen her again. This year on Tuesday my new fave told me to be there on Thursday and see her. I showed up at the 5 pm opening and stayed until almost 8. No sign of my babe. I'm going back again next Tuesday and she's got some 'splaining to do! At least the Thursday trip only cost me $5 cover and $5 for a drink. Trivial money loss but the wasted time annoys me much.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    A female that will be there will have to talk me into going on Thanksgiving before I believe I will visit on Thanksgiving, unless I'm on vacation somewhere with nothing to do.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    TFP: I will tell a dancer, if she sees me adjusting, exactly what I'm doing, with a twist. "Gotta make sure everything's in the right place. Don't want stuff getting pinched or squashed wrong down there. That can really hurt."

They're usually fine with it then.
  • KirkDogg
    7 years ago
    I didn't go anywhere this year, but five years ago I went to the Deja Vu in Lansing, Michigan. I didn't feel about it, as I had been in the area celebrating the day with a friend's family (I had recently moved to the Grand Rapids area). I had also spent some time with family in the Lansing area unexpectedly, so I did get my family time in. I stopped in at Deja afterward on my way back home and had a great time and a terrific VIP lap dance with a gorgeous, sexy redhead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion