tuscl

Do you talk to other customers?

Saturday, November 18, 2017 5:43 AM
I know everyone is different. I know some people are social, very social even, butterflies if you will. Others pretty much keep to themselves. Some will be bothered by silence, especially while in a group, while for others, it's golden. Actually, there's no such thing as true silence (except maybe in the vacuum of space), as there is always something in the background or even your own heartbeat or breath which you can't notice without "silence", silence being the quality that enables one to hear anything. But i digress. I tend to keep to myself (hard to believe, huh?), as the strip clubs attract all of the unknowns of which i tend to prefer to keep it that way. But every now and then, i'll "find" myself next to someone, say at the stage or at a table (due to general business), that's "bothered" by my silence and try to engage me. For the most part, it's generally civil, with simple pleasantries like hey, what's up, or nice girl there, or who do you like, or even you come here a lot (as if they were a dancer, lol). And i respond predictably. Occasionally, a custy might ask me about a girl he saw me go dance with, and if it was bad i definitely say so, and if it was good, i also say so, but i usually say, if you like/want her, go get her. Playfully though. But sometimes that seems like that's not enough. I've even had some guys want me to be part of their group, wtf? There's a reason why i go to the club by myself. Then there have been people that just seem to notice a much different vibe from me and wonder why i'm not acting like them. Like, i don't know, obnoxiously? Or the person that gets offended when i graciously pass when offered a beer. Some people need to get over themselves, really. They'll sometimes even ask why the hell am i here then. Well, i'm not here for you, that's for sure (or the waitress or the bartender), and not to drink either obviously. Of course, i don't say that, but it's definitely what i'm thinking. Then i have met the very occasional (thankfully) straight up sociopath that i hope to never run into again, and the dancers also tend to agree about said person.

46 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Very rarely. I have struck up a conversation while sitting at the bar a few times. But it was usually when a dancer knew the guy or two dancers came by and started talking to both of us and we somehow got into a group conversation. When I went to the club, I wanted to talk to dancers I was interested in, not random guys sitting at the bar. If I wanted to do that I could do that at the local Applebee’s.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    From your last comment, I see that you've met Douchester. LOL Usually no other customers engage me in a club, so I'm free to scope out the dancers. I remember one occasion as this one guy was obviously partying and was buying everyone at the bar a drink. I went over to him with my beer and thanked him and talked with him a bit.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "If I wanted to do that I could do that at the local Applebee's" Brilliant point! But one question: why Applebee's? To my knowledge there are no naked women at Applebee's.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Seriously, i don't even want to shake their hands (and i'm not against that in general and it does come off as antisocial or at least unfriendly if you don't). But in a strip club, i have no idea what that hand has been doing (and some PLs don't wash their hands to avoid the bathroom troll or maybe they just have bad hygiene in general) and would rather had nothing to do with it.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I want my attention fixed on what I'm watching, not conjuring thoughts for a conversation.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I don't seek out conversation with other customers, but if they engage me and aren't assholes, I'll talk with them. Can't say that I've had a memorable encounter, however.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I tend to avoid talking to customers in the club. As stated already, if I wanted to talk to customers, I can just go to a regular bar and do that. There was one time where I did engage in conversation with a group of customers in a club. It was back in the summer of this year when I visited Toronto. I was sitting at the stage for the majority of the time I was there, and I happened to be sitting by a group of 3 guys visiting from New York. They were actually a cool bunch and we would casually talk to each other throughout the night, usually when the girls would be away from us on the opposite end of the stage. We were all having a good time. They were good bar buddies to have for one night. This next situation was from a club visit that happened about 3 years ago. I was at a club and a guy sitting next to me at the stage would occasionally comment about something. This guy tipped a girl like crazy, about $20 worth of singles. He nudged my shoulder a few times while she was on stage. One of his comments was "She has a really nice ass." Another one of his comments was "I know her from another bar." I just thought it was weird that this guy wanted to talk to me. Aside from that, there were a few times where a drunk college-aged guy would try talking to me like we were buddies. A lot of them would call me Bro. When dealing with these drunk, young frat boy types, I just ignore them, but inside I laugh at just how stupid they really are.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I guess you'd hate me then, Dirk. I don't often engage other customers but sometimes I'll try. Mainly if I'm in a club I've never been in and I'm trying to get a feel for the place. On my last trip down to SoCal I ended up talking with some guys in both clubs I visited who were regulars. They gave me the rundown on the place, which I appreciated. I can generally tell who doesn't mind talking for a bit and who wants to be left alone. If I get the vibe that they wanna be left alone I don't persist.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    In general I don't talk to other customers much at all. I'm there for the strippers and that is all. However, since my ATF DS is popular and since I am her #1 regular, when we spoon at the bar and have drinks or we go smoke weed we often end up in group conversations with other strippers and regulars. All the regulars at my club know each other and we will at least acknowledge and give a hello to each other upon eye contact. And if we sit down next to each other we may talk more about sports and the weather and if we have seen certain dancers.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't have any hard set of rules regarding it. If the guy seems cool and not drunk or obnoxious, I'll talk to him. If he starts asking questions about dancers that I think are too personal, I'll clam up. What really bugs me is when I guy I have never met and without asking sends a dancer over to give me a free dance. Of course it's always with a dancer that I would never seek out for a dance. Rather than create a scene, I just go along with it and say thanks.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I have a few times. Usually initiated by the other person, but I don't mind. As an example, at a FS extras club I had returned from the back and after straightening up in the restroom, I took a seat at the bar. Somehow the girl I had been with ended up talking to another dude right next to me. I guess it was the alcohol but it became a three way conversation. At one point the guy discreetly asked me if she gave a good time in the back, and I have two thumbs up. I actually saw that guy again at a different club a few months later. I didn't talk to him though. Later, I was in a crowded FS Miami club on a Friday night. I asked some guy if a seat at the bar was taken and he said no. Then he asked if I was having fun and that started our conversation. He was from Germany, so I asked if he had experienced those FKK cluba I aways read about. He said yes, but that he likes US strip clubs better because of the types of women available. Go figure. He was really candid about what he paid in the VIP and what he got. The funny thing is he had almost the opposite taste in body types to me. It makes me think how I wouldn't mind sharing information with like minded real life friends. Any PLs in New England rhay want to team up? :p
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    On occasion I have had brief conversations with other customers I don't know. Usually it's about a particular dancer I've seen them get dances with for recon. Otherwise I don't talk to someone at length unless I know them. I remember talking to a guy who got dances with my CF before I ever had dances with her. I thought she was hot and wanted to know if she was worth it. He confirmed she was and the rest is history. I've never seen that guy again. Guess it was fate.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    No, I’m there for the girls.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    generally speaking, no, i don't talk to other customers. i may have done it a couple times, but i'm not certain i've even done that but this thread reminds me of something: about 3 months ago i was at a club just a little bit after it opened. so naturally, there were only a small handful of customers--like 2 or 3. i had bought one beer. another customer, who wasn't sitting that close to me, bought a bucket of beer. so as this guy is headed to the bathroom, he hands me one of his beers. and then later on, he gave me another one as i was sitting with this beautiful PAWG. and he didn't even speak to me, he just handed me the beers. i guess he wasn't planning on drinking the rest, and didn't want to waste them
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm not anti social. it's another positive that can add to the experience. butt i don't drag it out. a few minutes is fine.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't initiate discussion with other customers, I figure the vast majority of them want their privacy and anonymity. So for the most part, I keep to the PL Code, don't talk to other guys. But when other customers initiate discussion with me, I'm happy to have a conversation, whether it's just pleasantries or more. My buddies and I have even once had the guys at the table next to us strike up a conversation, they were PLs like us and it was fun to swap info (and they had fantastic g2 on a club I hadn't been to yet), and we ended up pulling our tables together and hanging out and drinking and grabbing strippers together. Some of the customers are complete buttheads and I tend to just exchange a pleasantry and move on, but as with club staff, there's usually little downside to having someone to talk about sports with or whatever, especially if we're both between girls. I don't understand why spending 20 seconds just shooting the shit with staff or another customer is so stressful to some of you, or how it seems to completely distract you from being there for the girls.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I try not to. The last time was several years ago when a member of a well known heavy metal band introduced himself. I didn’t know much about the band, plus I’m not good at small talk, so it was a short conversation.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @TFP I don't think i would hate you. Hate's a pretty strong word anyway. If you're naturally a gregarious person, i'm all for promoting good club energy towards dancers and customers. But i would probably treat you like a dancer that sat with me that i knew i wasn't getting dances with, lol. I don't hate them either, but any conversation between us is going to end unless she keeps on asking questions, which i'll answer courteously but quite succinctly. As for helping new customers out, I do believe in paying it forward as i do remember a kind older gentleman treating me very well on my first visit. Maybe i looked all wide-eyed and bushy tailed, or who knows what, but i did appreciate it, more after the fact. Generally being helpful (as long as it doesn't cost too much effort, time or money) feels pretty good for most people so i'm usually willing to answer any club type questions pretty fully, even steering him toward a certain girl or sending her in his direction, if a guy has certain preferences. But this has only happened like twice ever.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I normally don't converse much with other customers except at my usual nighttime club, where I always sit at a stageside table and tip every dancer. Since these tables seat four, I sometimes join or am joined by others and will exchange pleasantries. One old dude (like 70+ -- sorry, shadowcat!) regaled me a few months ago with tales of the many strippers from that club that he had fucked over the years!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Mark which band?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Dokken. Maybe not well known, but they had a few hits. No, I don’t remember the guy’s name, but I looked him up at the time.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes. Last time I was in Oasis a group of guys sat at the bar near me. Their initial convo made them sound like experienced SC goers, maybe even TUSCL readers. I stayed out of that convo. Then convo turned to sports and I found a way to join in for a while. Then, my dancer came back from being on stage and I had better things to do.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I fart on dukey boys head
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Yes, but don't typically speak unless spoken to.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Generally, no, but if someone is out of line I let them know about it. I don't look to be friends with losers I likely will never see again, and if I see them again I probably don't want to know them anyway.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    No not usually unless one of them says something about a girls tits or something. I do talk to the bathroom troll.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My feeling has always been that it is better not to talk with other strip club customers. The few times that I have, its been a bit strange. Better to avoid it. SJG
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Clubs are loud places during the nights and it's hard enough to hold conversations with the dancers and waitstaff. I would not mind talking to other PLs but it's generally too much bother. I'd rather save my voice for the strippers.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    Nope. I am a scarey looking dude, in my 50's but still pack arms bigger than most men's legs, with my shaved head, beard and leathers my look screams" trouble"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Often, truth to tell, despite what some of you guys think, dancers often really like me. And the reason for this seems to be that they talk to guys all day and night, but I do come across to them like a breath of fresh air. Most strip club custies, their heads are just in different places. Talking with them not likely to be constructive. Once I was sitting in my car waiting for a strip club to open ( San Jose T's, Old Oakland Rd, now defunct ). Another guy was waiting. Seemed nice, no noise outside. So he said he was going to the Pink Poodle ( nude, but a very high stage and intentionally set up to be hard to talk to the girls ). I explained that I liked T's, ( bikini ) because it was very conducive to talking to the girls. But since it was closed that day I was going to go to one of the Sunnyvale Bikini bars. He did not understand my point about taking with girls. He said, "But you can see so much, why would you need to talk to them?" Truth is, I like the PinkP, and even there girls do really seem to like me above and beyond most customers. When I have talked to customers, their heads are in different spaces than mine. Better just to minimize it. Not into male bonding anyway. With the males I enjoy talking with, its different than anything likely to go on at a strip club. SJG Joni Mitchell - Amelia (Live 1979) [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Breaking-the-ice, starting convos w/ strangers, doesn't come naturally/easy to me - as others mentioned, I go to the SC to interact w/ the dancers not spend a lot of time talking to other dudes - like others I also don't mind carrying a convo w/ someone that starts a convo w/ me but not to the point where I spend more/as-much time talking to the dude as I do interacting w/ the dancers. Also me liking variety I often get w/ several dancers during a visit - there are times I wanna get w/ certain dancers and can't either b/c I'm busy w/ another dancer, she's busy w/ another custy, she's in the dressing-room, she spends time on the other side of the room, etc - i.e. I don't like/wanna miss getting w/ a dancer(s) b/c I was distracted/busy yapping w/ another dude. OTOH - if I arrange to meet someone I know at a club, then I do spend a good amount of time talking b/c o/w what's the point of wanting to meet up w/ someone and then just sit at a table looking at the stage and not talking. Having said all this, I do think it's usually a good idea to talk w/ strangers b/c one can often learn something one did not know, or maybe just end-up meeting someone that can become a friend.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    FWIW, Swinger's Clubs are totally the opposite. If you want any action you need to introduce yourself to the men and let them get to know you. SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    swinger's clubs are awkward for me (being single.)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I understand, but there are a few now that are more singles and less marrieds SJG
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    You are from northern USA. Notice that northerners tend to be more stick to them self folks. My preference too. But down south folks are a lot more sociable, and want to talk to you. Living in Atlanta, you get intel on the girls and what other clubs are like.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Interesting point there VBD. But the South is also more conformist. SJG
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I don't usually talk to other customers unless they strike up a conversation with me. The few occurrences where another customer struck up the convo I in the end wish I would have not run in to them. Each time it has been a guy, at the bar, who has had way too many to drink and will talk about any and everything. My convos are usually short and sweet, that being with the female bartenders or strippers.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I don't mind making some small talk with guys who approach me, usually out of curiosity. But I limit it to a few sentences and then it's time to re-focus on the women. Guys who linger & try to hit on me are quickly sent packing. Bottom line is we are all there to chat up the dancers, not each other.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ True, but there is the occasional freek customer.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Not usually, but there's a group of regulars that I see at various clubs around town with whom I'll exchange a few words now and then. There are a few of those that I'll share table or bar space on occasion.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    All the time PLs are surprisingly friendly outside the forum.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > But the South is also more conformist. Have you ever been to the South? Maybe I'm biased having not spent too much time in the North, but when I have, they have come off as conformizombies who would eat anyone's brains who deviated the least bit from the current line of groupthink.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have been a little bit in the South, and I've had extensive conversations with a lady email friend in suburban Atlanta. Even on this board people have described the South East as more conformist. I think it comes down to religion. The South likes their religion based on public professions of allegiance, basically idol worshiping in order to gain approval. And so this carries over into all other areas of life. Unfortunately this religion, their pro-slavery religion, has been repackaged and spread all throughout the entire country. Most of the people involved in it do not really understand what it is. In the North East, exemplified by people like Howard Dean, people have more respect for privacy. Bill Clinton, during the '92 campaign got very angry, in NYC. He felt he was being arbitrarily discriminated against. Other's said the style is just different, people don't go for the glad handing, and so someone like Clinton came across as insincere and slippery. But then in the South, Clinton had started running a more Pat Buchanan type campaign, who is and who is not patriotic, against Paul Tsongas. So Tsongas, not wanting to see a replay of 1988, replied by talking about "pandering", and displaying his teddy panderbear. In California, for example, you will find the full spectrum of ideas and personality types. And so unfortunately such evangelical churches are all over. But fortunately not everyone goes along with them. Being involved in community work, I have much contact with the poor. Most of the poor are fatalistic and pity seeking, and so they go along with evangelical religion. This is in San Jose. But in San Francisco, no they don't go with evangelical religion. They are more politically conscious and social just oriented. I do plan to be making regular travels through most of the country, in order to spread a business. The stereotypes about Southerners are based on White Southerners. When in the South I plan to be at least initially associating only with Blacks, like at Black Strip Clubs. Of course then Atlanta and Memphis are of interest, but so is New Orleans. And then Jackson, having elected Chokwe Lumumba, and now electing his son, is of great interest to me. SJG Yardbirds Tangerine [view link] Led Zeppelin - For Your Love - rare live tape [view link] Yardbirds, Train Kept A Rolling, 1968 French TV [view link] Dazed and Confused [view link] Rare early Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin [view link] Humble Pie 30 Days In The Hole [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ What more proof do you need to see that SJG is a racist when he point black states above "associating only with blacks, at black strip clubs"? That's pure propaganda only trying to divide the culture into a two tier system, so he can capitalize on the weakness of a demographic for pure exploitation. Why does somebody say "associating only with blacks"? It incites hatred towards groups that are left out. Pure shit for brains in that head of SJG, for sure.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Blacks are usually smarter. I am involved in sidewalk level politics on a daily basis. The difference is obvious. We also have someone here posting about awesome dream brothel experiences, with black girls in Toronto. :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Whites can afford to be shit heads. Blacks cannot. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion