Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Deep throat or head action ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

How do you prefer your BBBJ - she sucks mostly around the head, or she deep-throats it? If you had to choose one.

I like deep throat.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I prefer licking and sucking on the head and beneath the head

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

head action

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Best head I ever got is from a FC girl here in Detroit with several eye rolling deep throat bbbjcimnqns. Nothing has come close except maybe a SA college girl I have seen (also DT)

S
Supremeruler
•

Head action. Deep throat might cause some gag reflex and lots of unwanted saliva.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

yeah, head action for me too. my CF has given me head action :)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Deep throat doesn't really get me off. Hand on the shaft going up and down to mimic the sensations of thrusting during sex while she gives me head action to trigger the orgasm.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

"bbbjcimnqns"

What does the 'nqns' part mean? Bare back blow job cum in mouth what?

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Too big for DT...purely visual anyway and cam be painful.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@lewit: nqns= no quit, no spit

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

No quit, no spit

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

What does 'no quit' mean? She keeps going through the orgasm? I assume no spit is swallowing?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Keep going until you're sucked dry....

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vinceygirl michaels has got lots of practice at it because of what a little fagboy he is. Also makes $10/pop doing it!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Head action.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What a dumb cocksucker fag you are Douchester. You are the cocksucker here, not me, jackass, faggot. LMAO

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd choose head over DT but would prefer that she take 2 or 3 inches.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oh man... yer askin for me to choose head or deep throat? sorry. i like it all.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Deep throat is head action; when you feel your cock hit the back of her throat and slide down. For me that can't be beat- head in the back of her mouth, her tongue wiggling on the shaft, lips closed around the base, and hands juggling the balls. Nothing is better.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Both, work head then deep throat action in.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

DT

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

What raytripp said. I prefer more head than deep throat though.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I enjoy a mix of both. I prefer she fuck it with her mouth - and if she licks my balls too - I’m a happy man!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm married. I'd be happy with either.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

A good mix, with breaks for DFKing and titty sucking.

SJG

Yardbirds youtube.com

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

(sigh)

I guess that's one good thing. Head action is deep throat.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement