tuscl

Have you considered giving poor reviews to girls who are absolutely amazing

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
You meet an amazing unicorn, dream stripper. In writing your review of the club would you call her out as a bad stripper in order to keep her for yourself, would you be honest about her, or would you just not mention her at all and hope no one else finds her.

I'm kind of regretting a glowing review I gave of an amazing dancer I met because she might grow a golden pussy and not want to see my cheapskate ass anymore.

10 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If the club is slow with business then i would give the good review hoping it picks up. If its a sausage fest every night(wouldnt go there often anyway) i would say nothing. What i would never do is write a shit review hoping to curve other pl's. Theres no gurantee it would even have much of an impact on her business.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Let me see if I understand, you meet a unicorn stripper (however you define that), and you think that if you don't mention her no one else will find her? Because it's not as if hundreds of guys visit her club every night? Guys who maybe don't post on TUSCL but might talk about strippers amongst their friends? Or you think that if you write a dishonest review, that that 1/10th of 1% of guys who actually read TUSCL and actually live in your city and actually have the same exact taste in women as you do, are somehow going to take your review more seriously than the live-in-the-flesh unicorn stripper in front of them?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Never considered it. I think it works best to let them tend to their own business rather than trying to be an armchair pimp (or stalker, trying to chase away other customers) in the reviews.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No. I’ve never considered that. If a dancer is very pleasing - I’ll give a very positive club review. I won’t get into specifics - but I’ll give a good review. I might avoid using names to protect the dancer - not to keep a dancer to myself.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I just wouldn't mention something in a review, but wouldn't intentionally post something inaccurate.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I would never deceive and give a bad review. But also I wouldn't get into any specific details about her either. I would likely just say I had a great time with a potential DS and leave it at that. To me reviews are about the club more so than about specific strippers.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    However sometimes a great stripper makes a club and others should know. I have a fave who does no extras but is a great looking Chinese milf who is a fantastic entertainer and is worth the price of admission. I, personally, an almost always looking for a BJ or more but am very aware that many others are there for tamer entertainment and will frequently mention this dancer for others.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I only mention ROBs by name in my reviews.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Ditto. I call out ROBs.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    If you found her so will everyone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion