tuscl

It's Friday

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Who plans to SC today/this-eve, or over this weekend?

I'm feeling in a lazy autumn mood and may hit something tonight mainly just to do something not necessarily b/c I am hard-up for dances - may also hit something over the weekend on dayshift; but I'm a spur of the moment PL so not sure how it will turn-out.

What does the PL-gallery say.

22 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Won't SC this weekend have an OTC set up and my SC money is going there.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I've got family commitments in Louisville all day Saturday so hopefully I'll be done early enough to hit a club or two afterwards.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I was thinking about. Not sure.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m thinking of hitting a few spots next week, so I’m not going out this weekend.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've been to 2 clubs already this week, unless the moon falls back on the earth, probably not more clubs this week. A review of one will be posted over the weekend.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm hoping to head out tomorrow
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of Friday/Saturday nights where I go. The best girls are usually there but places are packed out making it less fun IMO. I can't get out this weekend anyway, so Monday it is!
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Full moon weekend. Gotta howl!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i hit zona norte tj wednesday late afternoon til thursday mid afternoon and then coi thursday nite. i spent my current allowance... so i gotta avoid the clubs till next week. butt.... if i had the dinero to spend... i'd be in strip clubs pretty much all the time having interesting and fun times with the girls!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Was thinking of hitting a club tomorrow afternoon.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I have been craving beer and boobies all week. Really want to go tonight, but I'm still at work til 11pm and have to be back at work at 730am tomorrow morning.

Do have plans for Sunday afternoon lunch at a SC with my current SB, after which I'm sure we'll find somewhere to go play.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo I just got back from a $90 quickie LDK with my ATF DS with a Papi_Chulo certified 40" booty. She is a luscious all natural PAWG. She was a little tipsy too and sure did act super horny.

I get there after work as she has started her shift. She is already busy and so I wait 20 min and have a drink. When she comes over she stands at the bar with that phat ass sticking out for me to play with. And I oblige. I get 20 min of that phat ass play around my hard cock and balls as I sit and we have our drinks. Then with dick still hard I get three dances with her, and I LDK with us sitting face to face with my hands on her ass as we are grinding to the same rhythm and her legs are wrapped around my waist. And she first lets me have full control of the pace, but then when she knows I'm coming or on the verge of it, she then takes over and starts bucking her hips and rubbing her pussy all up and down and around on my cock. And fuck if she didn't know exactly when I was squirting a load and buck exactly to the pace of my involuntary ejaculation squirts. It was toe curling good. And long because I had been saving up a load since Monday night. Oh and also my shirt was undone and her natural DDs were so soft and nice on my bare chest.

It was an excellent quickie dick tease to an explosive LDK to kick off the weekend. It couldn't have started out any better, and it was with Papi_Chulo PL style!

Oh and I'm seeing her tomorrow too.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    No clubs for me tonight or anytime in the near future. Gotta wait till I do some traveling. The clubs out here suck ass anyway.

Justme62 that sounds like the dream lineup of clubbing! It's exactly what I plan to do next year now that I have my passport. Just debating if I should do COI first and then TJ, or vice versa? Such a long time away it doesn't matter. But it sounds like you are living the dream my man!
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I just got home from the club.
    I met a new, hot blonde dancer and it was the best night I've had there in the last few months.
    Last few trips, every dancer I was with just wanted to bitch about their life, this girl was fun and flirty.
    Looking forward to seeing her again.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    There's a new club in my town that I was thinking of hitting up, but I'm afraid that it might take away money from my main club so I'll probably go to my main club and take any left over money to the new club.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I'm working if that counts as strip clubbing this weekend.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I won't be going. My oxygen tube won't reach that far. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'll wheel your oxygen tank in to Follies, shadowcat. :)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I stopped by a local haunt today and found a very pretty 24yo latina who was great to chat with but was super LM in the back. Oh well. I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow afternoon at a different club.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I had a successful trip. A new favorite pleasantly welcomed me into her trap and took care of me. No hassle and all fun with efficiency, no stripper shit.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Great story @lapdancealot!

I don’t usually club on the weekends, too many people, the girls don’t have time to chat with you for 30 min. I like the weekdays better, less people, less hustle.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Yeah, went last night. Turned out better than I initially expected.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5303…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion