tuscl

All in the family

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, October 30, 2017 9:21 PM
This was a first for me. I had lap dances with three sisters. In one night at the same club. 19, 23, 28. They are all my type but of course the 19 year old is my fav. Anybody had three sisters before? Four?

20 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I once saw a stage set with two identical twins. They did the exact same routine in sync and looked and dressed exactly the same. They were hot as fuck. It was a trip.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Never had the pleasure. That would be kinda cool, especially if they are all hot.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    No, I did a mom and daughter once. Another time two cousins
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Never happened for me. Closest I have ever known was a set of twins at Club Rouge in Portland about five years ago. Identical twins and I didn't find either one attractive, just not my type. Way to go John
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Not as good as that. I had the pleasure of getting dances with 2 sisters (not twins) about 4 months ago. It was quite enjoyable as both were quite attractive, as well as good mileage.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I have to wonder what kind of sibling rivalry that could generate. It sounds hot, and I could see how incredible it could be in stage dances, like "Blondage" if you remember them. It would also seem kind of sick, tying sisters and sexuality so closely together.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    i've seen identical twins a few times. I also seen sisters or half-sisters. However, usually there is a considerable difference between the dances and looks. One of the two was often much more desirable. Even with the twins, one of them just gave a more suckier dance.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    I got dances from half-sisters on the same night several years ago. They were as competitive as all get out! Made for a good time. One of them became a CF for a while.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve never had sisters. I’m impressed with JS69’s hat trick! I wonder if their mother was a dancer too?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Twins when I was in my early twenties. I was really drunk.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    The very first time I went to Wackos, there were two girls that looked like they were related. One of them came and talked to my boyfriend and I and actually said that they were aunt and niece. Of course, that was puzzling, because they both looked the same age. Then at the club I work at, we've had 2 mom/daughter pairings in the past, but one of each didn't stay as long as the other.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    had two sisters once upon a time; kind of not surprising, lots of strippers get into stripping because they had a 'friend' who lead them into it.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I dated sisters once (not at the same time) they hated each other. Their pussys tasted alike. The older sister was my favorite but the younger one was fucking wild
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Over the years I've occasionally come across sisters, but never triplets. Not long ago, one of my favorite dancers was a 19 year old who got into dancing because of her older sister, who was already working at a nude club, and wasn't nearly as attractive, at least not imo. I always suspected the older sister got the younger sister into dancing because she expected guys to ask for both of them at once. Unfortunately I told the younger sister one too many stories about Vegas, and now they both work there. Currently I know two other sisters who are both nude dancers at the same club. Once again the older sister isn't nearly as attractive in my eyes, but I think most guys would rate her an 8 or 9 overall. The younger sister is a 10. I've only asked the older sister to dance for me one time, and that was before I knew they were sisters.
  • MikeP2
    7 years ago
    I see that someone has been to the Cheetah in Atlanta.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Midlife-crisis guide to strippers (in honor of @JohnSmith): [view link] "Don't believe her when she says she loves you -- she's just doing her job."
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Random that's great!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "Twins once. One was kind of a CF for a time. Her twin worked with her for a brief time." This wasn't in Detroit, was it? I never did private dances with my twin. Stage sets, yes.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Point of information, John. Was your sisters experience sequential or simultaneous? Either way, great hat trick!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @EveHartley: "actually said that they were aunt and niece. Of course, that was puzzling, because they both looked the same age." One of my father's brothers is only three years older than me. Late marriage surprises aren't that uncommon anymore. There are a couple dancers at a local club who are sisters. I've done dances with both, and had sex with both. They have another sister who's a straight hooker. She's cuter than both the strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion