tuscl

Marijuana and sex

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, October 27, 2017 5:26 AM
Since the first time that i first fucked the DS while high, I have known that marijuana is a fantastic enhancement to a sexual experience. It lasts longer, I'm harder, and it feels much more intense. Now a scientific study finally backs up what I've been saying all along. [view link]

24 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    You can't argue with science.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Grow up, JohnSmith.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Totally inconclusive... except for the statement “marijuana users, on average, have coitus more often than non-users”
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    You want a real sexual boost? I’ve been saying all along: tongkat ali and catuaba.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not so fast. The study only indicates that pot smokers have more frequent sex than non smokers. Not better sex. Life styles can have a lot to do with it. "While the authors assured that this does not categorically prove weed directly boosts sexual activity, they said it calls into question previous studies suggesting the opposite."
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Midlife-crisis online support group: [view link] @John, divorcing you wife and falling in love with a teenage prostitute happens to the best of us. And we all go though this stage of glamorizing weed -- but most of us stop by age 15 and go on to rich, rewarding, lives. We care about you, old buddy!!!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    It probably has a similar but smaller effect than alcohol. I'm sure teetotalers couples or singles probably have less sex than social and binge drinkers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    #confirmationbias
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    "Not so fast. The study only indicates that pot smokers have more frequent sex than non smokers. Not better sex. Life styles can have a lot to do with it." I can confirm this. I'm a social smoker, and my sex life is very active. But I cannot have good sex if I'm stoned silly. The two just don't combine the right way for me. I've got some funny experiences with me attempting to combine them, but in the end, I've learned to just not have sex when I'm stoned, or just don't smoke if I plan on having sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    JS69, people will do studies and write them up. I still say the apparent benefits are only psychological. I mean, people have long thought that alcohol helps. Today, with more understanding about the long term effects alcohol has on people, I don't think anyone would want to even conduct such a study. There are other ways to get all of the apparent benefits which these drugs offer. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    San Jose Guy if I send you $500 via PayPal will you go away forever?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, I know sending you money would not be enough. What do I have to do to get you to stay in your mom's attic and stop sneaking out and driving her to a heart attack? SJG Yardbirds, a more white space kind of performance [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Here's another $500, SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I have been high on weed, multiple types actually, and sober and experienced the same orgasms - jacking off solo, HJ, LDK, BJ, FS - in both states and without a doubt, in my personal and anecdotal experience only, I have better feeling orgasms and better erections when I am high but not stoned out of my mind high. There is a point where I can be too high on a strong sativa and my mind races too much and I can't focus on sex and my boner. But that point takes a lot for me and it takes a lot of weed.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “Participants have to say how many times they've had sex in the past month, and how much marijuana they've consumed over the past year.” so they asked a bunch of potheads who go through life so stoned that their grasp on reality is thinking that watching paint dry is good entertainment to self report on the frequency of their sexual activity and this is the result. wow, with so many dope smoking rocket scientists it is no wonder the country has gone to hell in a hand basket
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    one of these times i gotta try the weed.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You don't have to let people brow beat you into compliance, especially with their own escape systems. Alcohol, Drugs, Born Again Christianity, Psychiatric Medications, all the same. And SirLapDance continues to sound like a first class imbecile. SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "one of these times i gotta try the weed." ^@justme62 I say, from personal experience only, that it is a good time. My only caution to you is to be careful if it really is your first time. Don't take anymore than one hit of even half of one before waiting an hour to see how high you get. The potency of today's marijuana is off the charts compared to 30 years ago. It will hit a n00b smoker hard, so start the night out slowly on it if you do. And if possible, do it with a trusted friend that has done it before. But overall it isn't that big of a deal. It beats getting stupid drunk. I much prefer it over alcohol as a recreational drug simply because it is easier to stay in control. And if you want to go to a strip club high, again just do a little to get a nice feeling buzz but don't get stoned out of your mind. I suggest 1/2 to a full hit of some 'Dirty Girl', a strong sativa and probably my favorite to smoke before going to the club.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, count me in on the people who would gradually donate $500 if it got @SJG to leave the board forever.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I think we just pool money, and i am sure SJG has enough enemies in santa clarita county that someone is glad to make him go away from earth.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sirlap... thank you for your advice. i had a few hits back in the early seventies and it was weak. then a couple of years ago i had one drag. man. i felt that one. now that i am not driving trucks anymore i can try it again with less risk.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well I don't wish @SJG any physical harm. Just have him do something that would bring him a little back down to earth. Maybe be a farmhand for the remainder of his days or something.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @SirLDAL I should have read your advice first. I learned tonight that 3 hits was 2 hits too many. As Eve said, when I was under the most influence, sex was out of the question. As I was returning to normal, there was a point where I got really horny and energized and we had a good bit of fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @joc13 That was a good move riding it out until you came down. Glad to hear it worked out in the end. Often when I just get to the club I am way too high, my head is racing, and I have to wait at least 20min to come down a little before I even think about getting dances. But the best is being able to split a joint with your stripper, then cuddling, spooning and teasing with her with a rock hard boner while also having a drink at the bar, and then going to get dances or what not with her in private. I love getting high with my stripper. Also at my club I now get invited whenever any of the strippers want to go outside to smoke herb. We all have shared with each before and it has been a good way to socialize with all the ladies at the club. I've been privy to some interesting stripper conversations over smoking out with them. It's different from drinking because you actually share the same weed together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion