tuscl

How do you sort out which dancers to take to Private or VIP?

How do you sort the dancers:
Just trying dancers at random seldom works and the most aggressive many times are ROB's
Do you watch them on stage: I watch a dancer to see if she pays attention to the crowd and dances for them or is she turn inwards or watching herself in the mirrors the entire time.
Do you decide by chatting them up
Do you go by looks
Do you wait for the 'Henry's' handshake (insert club or area 'name')
Do take them for a test dance before VIP.
I watch them on stage, talk a little and take a dancer for a test dance before even considering a private or VIP.

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If a club offers a buy one get one deal usually on the hour they make the girls all get on stage and walk off stage then out to the audience.

This allows you to see the full range of talent that night and helps begin the process of witch ones to try out

After trying the ones I found attractive out and light chatting inbetween I usually pick the wildest one to help close the deal in CR

From time to time I will get what I call stragglers lol...I don't find them smoking hot but average..but from time to time I've had plenty pick me and talked with me...to my surprise I've connected well and had to get dances and have always been happy I did so.

Same with average chicks that pick me out and massage my dick at the table....I have used them to close if icoulndt find a hot wild one

Not sure about your clubs but I've never meet a superagressive ROB yet..usually I get that puss n boots
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I have various criteria that I use. Initially it’s whether the girl approaches me. If a girl sees me looking - and she comes over - that’s a good sign. Then I chat with her to see if she’s open to more - in vip. If she’s not giving me a good extras vibe - I’ll either decline dances - or test drive her and go for one.

If the girl is just a “wanna dance?” type - I will most always decline - as I like to build a rapport - and understand her offering before going farther.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I try to watch them on stage, but that's more about seeing if they're hot than if they're fun. A chat and a dance usually work.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    One major thang I do at the table aka front room activities...I do all I can to get as close and hands on as I can...this helps Gage her leave of comfort with you...and helps in figure out real fast who is worth the investment in the back room
  • skinnywhiteboy
    7 years ago
    I'll almost always wait until I've seen a girl on stage first. A dancers stage show from my experience can tell you a lot. I watch for dancers who are willing to show a little more, make good eye contact, and can move on the stage. A dancer who is shy onstage is usually shy in the back, a dancer who makes eye contact is usually willing to try harder, and a dancer who can move on stage can usually move in the back as well......and naturally they have to be my type
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I grade them by the size of their tits.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Clubs in my area are generally low mileage. But there are occasionally strippers who exceed expectations. That's why I like some conversation first because it gives me an opportunity to let them see that I'm not an asshole but also that I'm looking for something better the usual mileage. In other words, I try to be pretty straight forward without being desperate. The strippers' reaction usually forms the basis for my decision. The less bullshit I think I'm getting in feedback, the more likely I'd like more privacy with her. Doesn't always work, though.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    If they are high mileage on the floor, they have VIP potential. There is no correlation between what they say on the floor and what they do in VIP. Show me, don’t tell me.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    My buddies on TUSCL tell me who gives the best VIP. That is what this site is for.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Once she makes it over the looks hurdles, it's very simple:
    - Does she sit and chat in a relaxed way, no mention of dances? If yes, continue. If no, see ya.
    - When I offer to buy shots, does she says yes? If yes, continue. If no, see ya.
    - Am I having fun hanging out with her? Yes=>Dances! No=>Decide whether to do a dance with her (if she's hot enough), or just tip her for her time (since she's already spent a lot of time with me) and send her on her way
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I just go with the flow. Sometimes I'll just pick one that walks up and gives off the right vibe. The one time I've ever clubbed with another TUSCLer, I went with the first girl that walked up to get a VIP knocked out so I could eat and chat. Pretty girl at the end of her shift, so why not? She was hot, ready, and the price was right, but I wanted a girl with bigger tits since I'd already hit my skinny girl limit that week. Passed on it.

There was an Asian girl on stage when I came back down who had exactly the body I was looking for and a pretty face, but was dumb as a box of retarded rocks when I talked to her at the tip rail. Then after that I saw a hot dancer who had slightly bigger tits and was very pretty, but was walking around awkwardly and sounded like a fembot when she sat down to talk. She was probably on something, but it was off putting how awkward she was. I liked the VIP area there and the club was top shelf, but my time was cut short because of some OTC commitments and I ended up not doing a real deal VIP with anyone in a quality lineup.

The last time I did a VIP with a dancer, I was leaving the club because it was dead. I didn't feel like talking to anyone else, and she just stood up in front of me and went for it as I was telling her goodnight. Kind of like an American Pie band camp moment. I have an unofficial rule to not VIP because I'm bored, and was reminded why.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    For the most part I have gotten lucky. I met my current CF while going up to the bar to get a drink. She asked me if I was there for business or pleasure. I told her i was in town on business and before I could say anything else she said and now your here for pleasure, and I am definitely your girl for pleasure. With that we went to the VIP and she proved it. This was in a clean, no extras club as well. Most of my best experiences have fell into my lap, so to speak.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    one thing i have learned over the past few years of intense clubbing is that i haven't learned anything.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "How do you sort out which dancers to take to Private or VIP?"
    --------------------

I give them a 10-page employment questionnaire which they have to notarize and return before a make a decision. Then I ask for five references and they have to take an in-depth personality test. Nothing formal.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *I make a decision
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Generally, it's how much mileage you get before you've even given her money. But otherwise I generally do a warm up dance to see if she's worth spending more on.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    If they are hot.
  • Icewolfman
    7 years ago
    I have a couple of criteria. First is she needs to be natural. Fake boobs are ok for a couple of dances but it would annoy me for long period. If she's super hot, unfortunately my smaller brain will make the decision anyway no matter what. Otherwise depending on what you are looking for, I found that the better the lap dance the better the VIP so test drive first.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Lots of different ways. I think the best is a recommendation from a manager who knows me and what I like. I've never gotten a bad recommendation from a manager. Sometimes from a dancer. If a dancer knows me and what I want she might also steer me towards a certain girl. If I'm in a new club or just don't know anyone then I will usually watch the girls on stage. Things that are usually automatic physical disqualifiers are: tats, piercings, breast implants, being overweight. Psychological disqualifiers are girls who don't give a shit about their dances and aren't even trying to make an effort, girls who have an attitude of entitlement, girls who seem uptight as opposed to shy. A shy girl might be new, but an uptight girl will usually not change. I look for girls who are comfortable with me, who seem to enjoy dancing for me. Sometimes I can tell just from a stage tip that they're gonna be fun. Sometimes it takes a test dance. I avoid girls who are overly aggressive. If they're more interested in a VIP session than I am that's usually a warning sign. Sometimes I make a mistake, but the pursuit is half the fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion