tuscl

Top 3 SS Compliments

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:39 PM
What do you hear the most? I get these almost every visit: 1. I love your glasses! *(they're different) 2. I love your cologne! *(it's different) 3. I love your cock! *(it's not different)

21 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    You're so tough! Most customers would be crying right now *(when pegging)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    + wow you have a pretty-big dick (as if I haven't seen myself naked :)) + wow, you look a lot younger than your age + you're really smart
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Dick size is the most common. Does nothing for me. I know I'm not huge. Have you lost weight? (With dancers you've known for awhile). My weight has stayed in the same range for years if not gone up a couple lbs. You're so handsome! (I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not a GQ model either). I always assume it's SS when it's a compliment that makes no sense based on what I know to be true.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Most SS I hear is in the form of an attempt to empty my wallet. Any compliments I hear from strippers usually are genuine since I have gotten the same exact compliments from civilian girls. Some compliments I get from both strippers and civilian girls: - "You smell good" (I am wearing cologne) - "Wow, you do not look that old" (they ask my age, and I tell them) - "You are so cute" (could be SS, but I have heard it from civilian girls too)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A definite SS compliment “Oh yes - you are a big guy!” Referring to the size of my cock. One other one “Do you work out? Your muscles are so big and strong!” I know it’s SS - but I still enjoy hearing it - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    My top 3 1) Hello handsome (true according to my mom and my wife) 2) That's pretty big (referring to my dick, true according to my wife) 3) You're sweet (true according to my mom and my wife)
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I forgot the weirdest SS compliment "you have a pretty nose" issued by a ROB I was having really awkward forced chemistry with due to her bad attitude.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Rh48hr, you and I must see the same strippers because that's the top 3 things I hear, too.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    •cute •big dick •you're so cool
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    I’ve gotten “You’re handsome You have luscious hair ( okay it’s not short) You’re my lucky charm ( claims that guy’s actually buy lapdances when I’m there)
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I hear from a lot of dancers that I have a great touch. It seems I get this compliment more than most others, so I actually wonder if it's true. I guess I'll just have to keep touching, and they'll keep telling me!
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    Azdd i’ve had a girl tell me I have good hands
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    While sitting and talking I have found that dancers like to have the back of their neck rubbed. I have has many tell me that feels so good so not sure if SS or not
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    The top SS compliment I get is my hair is soft. I should hope so, because I have never seen hard hair.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    You are the only one I do this with.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    SS comments LMFAO....why you talking with Nazi
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Most dancers compliment me on my sense of humor. I must be a funny guy.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You have beautiful eyes; you made me cum; you're the only customer I know who speaks well of his wife.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The most common is Dick size and do you work out? I am well into my 6th decade and am a desk jockey. I am not in great shape but not in horrible shape but the "do you work out" is bs.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I think I must have the most attractive eyes in all the world (sarcasm dripping). How would they even be able to see them in the dark? I get the nice hands compliment which I take to be part truth and thanks for not being too rough. My recent favorite is a hot late 20s dancer at a nude club that came up to me and told me that I looked like a boss. “I bet you are either the owner of a business or the president of a company.” I thought that was an interesting approach. Maybe that was her interview for sugar daddy status.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    "You're a smooth talker! How long will you be in town?" "You got nice one, honey!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion