tuscl

Is stripping/lap-dancing a skill ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

At first thought w/o thinking thru-it is that it's not really a skill - but then again I see the way some of the experienced dancers move/grind and it sometimes dawns on me many an avg non-stripper woman probably can't/does-not move like that (and often the difference is noticeable w/ a newbie dancer) - specifically in my case at times I'm at awe how some of those ebonies at the black-clubs can move their bods and move their hips in such sexually suggestive and sexually enjoyable ways.

Do you think the avg experienced stripper is at a different level sexually than the avg civvie chick, or more of it being individual to the woman?

18 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    Having a rookie stripper crushing your balls is one of the worst experiences ever. No question full contact lapdancing is a skill that needs developing. It's not brain surgery, but a skill nonetheless. Some dancers are, of course, naturals. At a lot of things.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    It is absolutely a skill unto itself. And like all skills some girls are natural talents and some need the practice.

In terms of sexual level between avg stripper vs avg civie chick. In general think it would be equal at all levels with the exception of giving a dance which is advantage dancer. Sexual prowess in the actual bed is yet another skill and separate from LDing. If there is overlap it is because the stripper is multi-talented.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would not say there is 100% correlation b/w LD and sexual-skills b/c I've met some good LDers that were so-so sexually (probably b/c they were not comfortable w/ the FS part).

But again, in my particular case - some of those ebonies from whom and I greatly enjoy their LDs b/c of the way they move can also fuck really-good using very similar techniques/movements to when they give a high-mileage dance.

That's not to say there aren't lots of civies that have mad-skills in bed but IME the strippers I've had sex w/ on avg were better to much-better than the civies
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes, it's a skill and they had better learn it fast or go hungry.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    It certainly is. Theres lots of strippers, i'd imagine varying levels of experience, that have no rhythm or are super mechanical. I definitely notice a difference between them and the dancers able to make lap dancing an "art".
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Do you think the avg experienced stripper is at a different level sexually than the avg civvie chick, or more of it being individual to the woman?"

This is a different question than what I thought you would ask. To the question I thought you would ask: yes, lap dancing is a skill, and yes, an average stripper will be 100x better at it than an average civilian.

I don't think sexual skill is related to this though. I'd guess at extras clubs, the girls DO get better at sex, and are better than an average civilian. But I don't think no-extras girls are particularly better than civilians just because the strippers know how to do lapdances. I think if there's any increase in sexual skill among non-extras strippers, it's strictly a factor of things like confidence, lack of inhibitions, impulsiveness, wildness, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... It certainly is. Theres lots of strippers, i'd imagine varying levels of experience, that have no rhythm or are super mechanical. I definitely notice a difference between them and the dancers able to make lap dancing an "art"..."

Now that you put it that way - I'm a very visual guy and for me it's all about the physical not some kinda of connection or convo - yet there are times I have enjoyed lap-dances big-time from a dancer that at first sight was not particularly my type but gave a chance to and I was unexpectedly wowed by their dances and the level to which I enjoyed them
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    FWIW I also think stage dancing is a separate skill from LDing. Again there are multi-talented dancers that are awesome at both, but I have also been with dancers great at only one or the other but not both.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, stage dancing is definitely a skill that not all women have, or all strippers for that matter, but the strippers that last get good at it. The same can be said for lap dancing: not all women are skilled in this area, nor are all strippers initially, but the ones who want to stay in the profession learn how. Probably a lot of us veteran clubbers have experienced a baby stripper giving her first lap dances ever. Some of them are naturals and immediately seem to know what they're doing; others will never learn and move on to other jobs.

As for any connection between being a stripper and being skilled at sex, I suppose that extras girls get very good at giving BJs and HJs. Otherwise I agree that great strippers can be lousy lays and mediocre strippers can be great in bed.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    It's definitely a skill. I bust nuts every time
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I would agree its a skill but some dancers have more or less aptitude for having sexy moves. Its basically like a rythem thing and some people have and and can learn it and some are just terrible and will always be awkward.

I think a key characteristic of a good lap dancer is her keen perception of your experience giving you what you want. This means while she may have some routine she is gonna improvise based on your response. Pretty much like what any good sex partner does.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes it's a skill. And the ability to act like she enjoys it too is part of that skill.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Agreed on the lack of perfect correlation between dance skills and bedroom (or VIP) ability. There's obviously some overlap between the two, but IMHO each involves a set of skills that require a mix of natural ability (and assets) and refinement through practice.
    To use a baseball metaphor, a rookie with a 100 mph fastball can strike out a decent percentage of batters but has to develop another couple of pitches to qualify for the majors.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Yeah lapdancing is definitely a skill. I've had decent looking chicks give a dance out of this world but 10s who're terrible. Same thing with girls who kill it on the stage but can't give a LD for shit
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Any activity that people do can be improved with practice - those who learn by practice and experimentation what works best, can become "skilled".

It's simple enough to pick up a pen, no? Every person on this forum can sign a signature. But I doubt any of us are skilled calligraphers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In any job (or anything else), having the right-attitude goes a long-way - some dancers have the ability to enjoy themselves when giving dances or at least make it seem like they are - while others look like they're doing time in a prisoner-of-war camp
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Those who actually enjoy doing it as a sexual/turn-on I find do it best. I had a stripper GF who would go home most nights horny as hell after work from the club. Just the act and the lack of actual sex during work would leave her horny. But she was a nymph anyway, so maybe that doesn't apply.
    Correlation.. not directly. I'd say depends on how sexual she is personally.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    After enough practice, I think strippers have the ability to separate what is happening "down there" from their inner minds. I've received very firm grinding lap dances while she gossips with another dancer beside us, or the DJ. I suppose it can become a second nature skill, like riding a bicycle or operating a sewing machine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion