tuscl

Instagram babes ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
How do you guys find these hot Instagram babes - do you some kinda specific search?

13 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    I found that one on Best Exotics, but a search on strippers work well too
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Once you find an account you like, look at the accounts that they follow. Also, look at the accounts they link to in the captions as well as the appropriate hashtags.

After that, it's a matter of "how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?"
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    After you started following a few then you will get suggestions. Thumbs up on seeing who the other sluts follow. :)

You will get followed, Usually by bots.. LOL So if you look at who is following you and they have a couple of post and no one following you, Don't worry about following them back

Reminds me of this little cosplay I started following around the first of the month. She was excited about meeting her patreon goal.. Then said, "I should have started this hoinng a long time ago."
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah Instagram is cool like that. I remember searching for this IG fitness model and after that, IG started suggesting profiles for me to look at. Lo and behold, they were all fitness models. Jerk off material for days lol. Oh yeah, here's the model I was searching, just for 'reference'. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWggCWhAe9G/
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks TFP! That fitness girl is very hot! Great booty and a sweet face too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I actually don't have an IG accnt - not into Social-Media at all - have a FB accnt that has been pretty-much dormant for years and I've never posted to it
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    MrBater has it right, when you start following a few of them, you will get suggestions of others to follow.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    TFP Those just make me want to join a gym... Thinking gyms are loaded with hotties all the time, rel life sucks LOL . The next thing I think about is that ass real or not? How can you tell? I have always been more of a tit guy. Unless the job is bad or over done, I usually don't care.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    MrBater I've been following this girl for a while now and the comments section in her pictures is always someone questioning if her ass is fake or real. TBH with the before and after pictures she posted I'm finding it hard to believe it's real myself. She admitted she got her boobs done. But she claims the ass is totally genuine. Said it was eating right and 4 years of intense exercise. Look at the before and after post and tell me what you think. https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7GyqlgXRU/
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi they even love stream and if you got the money some fuck off the site

You got to join...fuck face book...IG and Snap is it
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Papi: search #happytittytuesday on ig

Once you find a couple you like, click on their hashtags (#randomwords) and open yourself to a whole new world

Ig will also provide other pages similar to what your follow on the discover page
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yes shanny is right. On any given pic or video there will be a bunch of hashtags. Example:

#stripper
    #twerk
    #assphat
    #bootybootybooty

Click any of the hastags. You might also be able to go to a certain models instagram page also. You also dont have to be on instagram to browse.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Ass is fake as hell
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion