tuscl

Do you go commando?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A first for me today at Follies. A dancer that I did not know came up to me and felt my shorts. Said "No underwear" and walked off. I guess I wasn't her type. No loss. She damn sure wasn't my type either. Fat & fugly.

34 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    The last time I wore underwear to a strip club was 1977. Then again unless i am wearing a suit I never do anyway.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It depends upon the club but I usually go commando. Why would I want anything unnecessary between the little head and his love interests?
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I had a few strippers ask why i tuck my shirt in.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Ordinarily I do, but occasionally at extras clubs, where the pants are going to come off anyway, I don't bother.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It helps comply with the "no visible underwear" dress code rule!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Dude, Shadowcat! I know you got me on ignore, but fwiw what other way is there to go? It seems like a waste of fabric to me.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    I am seriously worried about you shadowcat. Why are you asking dudes about their underwear?. All you tuscl faggots are going to hell unless you repent and cum to confession
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    BrotherFogHorn has stock in Hanes.

All the alter boys are required to wear them.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What JS69 said.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    To Follies? Always. Other places? It depends, but it is still my preference.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I'm too much of a LDK when I go commando!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've never gone commando to a club. I wear pants with a zipper fly - and it seems dangerous when zipping back up. If you LDK doesn't it ruin the pants?

I still have more to learn...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think my favorite wears silk boxers. We all talk ab how nice it is to give him dances.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'll check next time.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Joc13 Bingo!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i don't go commando. i don't even wear b-ball shorts anymore. feels creepy to me. i always wear khakis
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Check for railroad tracks nothing kills the mood faster.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I wear underwear to the club. I can't recall ever having an issue with wearing them, its kinda like dancers with their bottoms in the lap dance room... pretty easy to move them to the side if needed.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I can't imagine going commando. Nor can I imagine wearing basketball shorts or sweatpants. I just have a more "put together" image of myself than that.
    Bj99 has excellent suggestion. Silk boxers with something like Fila golf shorts is the next best thing to nude.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I usually go commando and mostly where Docker type pants(chinos) or regular shorts sometimes in the summer.
    I tried gym shorts once and was not comfortable.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I usually go commando and mostly where Docker type pants(chinos) or regular shorts sometimes in the summer.
    I tried gym shorts once and was not comfortable.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Easy access is the best way.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    I'm with Gammau. I wear thin golf pants and loose fitting boxers. It's more than comfortable enough for me and the dancer---plus I still keep my self-respect.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Gammanu95 says he has a more "put together" look than going commando.

For me, I lost that "put together" look as soon as I walk into a club. I've gone dressed in very nice clothes with wool dress pants, to gym shorts, and sweatpants yet neither of them garner me any better treatment from a dancer. I figure I go with what I'm comfortable in.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Always. I hate panties.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I don't bother. In any club worth a visit, my pants will be around my knees anyway.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Underwear always...I guess I need a second line of defence in case she attempts to violate my honor. ;)
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Yes. I don't bother going unless I'm commando.

@LDK82, have you tried keeping a change of clothes in the car? I change into club outfit before on the way to the club and change back to what I left the house with before I return. I find it's pretty easy to find empty parking lots for quick changes of clothes. I'm the only one who drives my car and therefore the only one who knows what's in the trunk.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    No. It never occurred to me not to wear underwear. I guess I'm old school.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I've never gone commando, thin boxers. But I have these slacks made out of jersey knit material that dancers LOVE. Super soft for them, more than once I've gotten verbal appreciation for them, and likely better dances too.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Hagar Cool 18 Pro pants, proud to be the first to mention them in this thread, and cotton boxer-briefs. I find that going commando is rather painful on Li'l Willie, the innards of even my softest trousers are much too harsh for such direct contact. Also, I have been known to wear inner-lubricated condoms in search of the successful, but that's a different issue.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I normally go commando inside of my Foot Joy golf rain pants. The material is a VERY thin double layer of polyester. Dances feel great in them.

If I wear standard cotton dress pants I will wear the thinnest and softest boxers that I own.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    A downside of commando is your junk hangs low and there is the chance an aggressive dancer will pinch you against the edge of the chair. Nothing kills a boner faster than pain!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    When going commando and as you sit down, I recommend a quick reorientation of Mr. Happy to point up at your belly button rather than hanging down. I don't know if other PLs care, but for me the rubbing on the underside feels much better than on the topside. And you don't get pinched by the edge of the chair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion