tuscl

Is bigger better? Why?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It seems like most men glorify big tits. It's obvious on here by all of the posts of women with big tits and by the comments on the board and in reviews. Is is just our nature? Do we have to be one of the boys?

Women respond to this by getting boob jobs and most men seem to hate those. Seems like if you prefer petite your are accused of being a closet pedophile.

You don't see feature acts at strip clubs with women with mosquito bites for boobs. They have to be at least DD's. Your "A" list of female actresses does not normally include big chested girls. In fact about the only time that you see them in movies is in comic roles or boys night out flicks.

I'm in the minority it appears. I love a nice firm perky set of natural "B's". I cant stand droopy floppy tits and I know the older they get, the more gravity is going to make them worse. It's odd that my closest strip club buddies feel the same way and we have to fight over the same petite strippers.

I guess I should be thankful that the majority of guys go after the dairy queen types.

38 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    MOO !!!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know I am!! $ :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, count me among those who is not going through lifelong recovery from mother not breastfeeding me.

I keed! I keed!

But, tits are mostly a don't-care for me. I prefer slim dancer's bodies, and to the extent I care about tits at all, I like them to be proportional to her body. Which means, for me, perfect tits on my perfect body are: ***perfectly shaped**, impossibly-gravity-defying B cups. Put her in a clingy cotton top, and that's about the only time that tits get my motor running.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I'm a cleavage guy, and I've seen girls with B's and C's be able to create good cleavage looks.

My other fav boob attribute is when I can suck on both nipples at the same time, and it takes the right type of boobs to accomplish that, not necessarily size.

I'm having a serious skinny craving at the moment, so boobs are not my current focus
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I like larger tits, but not the sort of fake tits where a woman looks like she's smuggling bowling balls.

Given a choice, I'll take smaller, perkier tits over large, sagging tits easily.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I don't really care about the size. It's about the shape and perkiness. There is definitely a "too big" though and I don't care for the feel of implants at all.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I love big boobs. I don't know why, but I think I'll blame Hollywood movies and Playboy magazine.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    meh, I'm not too fussy about the size. Anything between a B and D cup is ok with me.

My CF is only a small B cup, if I had to guess, and I love hers. Her nipples are beautiful. Her breasts look like this, just not as big

http://tinypic.com/r/o5azgg/9

Now THAT'S what I like :-)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like all sizes from A to G. Not picky. A couple of my favorites have been A cups not because I'm pedo but because of the rest of the woman.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm not a circus tit type. A nice B cup - or a C is fine with me. I really enjoy women who have aged naturally - so if they sag - it's all good with me. The most important thing is that they are sensitive and responsive.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Pretty much what @Subra said, as if he's reading my mind.

Men who like smaller, perky tits are not pedophiles; it's more the case that men who like yuge saggy breasts are still living with some sort of bizarre Oedipal complex.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ilbtaicnl!

Seriously, though most of the pics that I post feature larger-breasted women, IRL I gravitate to women for personality reasons more than anything. My ATF has B cups, as does my CF/current OTC girl. I get dances from and do VIPs with dancers sporting anywhere from A to DD tits. I am an equal-opportunity breast lover :) My one caveat is: they have to be real! Very seldom do I spend money on a stripper with obviously fake tits.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I'm in Shadow's court, but more than anything else it's how the total package comes together - boobs, face, body size, personality. But the two things I can't stand are fake boobs and a big ass. I just don't understand the fascination with a big ass.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I love all tits except a) itty bitty A cups, and b) anything that is fake. Other than those two, it's all good.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I don't need huge tits. But I don't like flat chested girls either.
    As long as there is something there and the rest of the package is there (I like long legs and long hair) I really don't care if the tits are huge or not.
    And I also don't like a big ass. In fact, big asses are a turn off to me, big time.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Unless we're talking about wife material who gives a fuck what they look like in the future?

• Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Funny how you claim guys who like big tits have an Oedipal complex, but guys who like small tits aren't closet gay/pedo. Uh huh.

Pot, meet kettle.

CP
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ROFL, Chili. Also notice how defensive (or skeptical) they are about pictures posted of women being trannys. Should tell you something.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Interesting comments. Personally, I love big tits. I'm just a fool for tits. Big naturals are ideal, but implants are fine with me, too. My rule about implants is, if they are a size that can plausibly exist as naturals in the physical universe, then they're not too big LOL. But I love big butts, too. You give me some tig 'ol bitties, lots of cleavage, and a big round booty on a trashy white girl, especially one with tattoos, and I'm good for the night :) If she's less than a D-cup, then she needs to have a big round ass. And if she doesn't have ass, then she needs to be really hot... and do lots of extras. That's how I prioritize it, I'm in the minority here.

Scientists have different theories about why I like big tits.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    A lot of guys here are implant snobs, but yet it's the dancers with fake tits that I see leading PLs to a private dance more often than other dancers.

There's a bit of a gap between TUSCL and the strip club floor, it seems.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I understand your point Ismael. I like reasonably sized tits - but I'll get dances from a variety of tit sizes - as if there's a good vibe and the dancer talks specifics - and it fits what I want - then it's on. But I'm not a guy who would go for it with tits the size of Whitney Whoppers.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    short and sweet, but john smith69 summed it up quite well. that's exactly how i am.

i mean in SOME cases i can tolerate A cups, but they are typically too small for me, which is why i left A cup out and said anything between a B and D cup.

i also don't like fake breasts at all. they don't have to be big....just be natural. a woman's breasts are suppose to be S-O-F-T
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

I'm with you on this. I certainly don't care for a flat chest, but udders are to much. That was the end with my last CF, She had fake when I met her and they were almost out of the range of OK. She was gone for the club for some time, ostensibly on a trip to Europe. Perhaps she was, but I know what she did there. Another extra large make over! It was really not my type at all! I got no dances from her, told her I had to go and never returned if I saw her car there. The barmaid I knew from outside the club said she asked a couple of times if she'd seen me. Being the friend she was, she said nothing. Oh well, they come and go.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I guess I'm a mix of BurlingtonHofactory and LDK. I love big tits, fake or real, and a big round ass. I can't really explain why they turn me on, but here's a shot. Just the way they look are a turn on in itself. I can see a nice sized firm pair in a tank top showing minimal cleavage and it's still enough to get the blood flowing south.

Then the way they feel in your hands. I have big hands so I love when a boob can fill my entire hand. When I'm feeling on boobs I notice myself cupping them for awhile and then putting my hands under and lifting them up with the top part of my hand. I have no explanation for why I like to do that besides that it just feels so fucking good! And folks saying it's men who weren't breastfed as a kid....my mom told me I breastfed for 2 years. So that hypothesis is ruled out for me.

Only fake tits I don't like are ones that feel like rocks or just overly hard. They've gotta be just firm enough but not too much.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Chili, you do seem a bit angry and defensive, but try to remember that these Freudian issues tend to play out at a subconscious level. Most of us outgrow the Oedipal stage by about age 5, but there are few on TUSCL, who had abnormal attachments to their mothers during childhood. What else could explain @MyDeuce and his constant parade of grotesque FFF booby pictures and threads?

It's rather sad really, but try to remember that this is a kind and compassionate community. And there is always therapy available if it fails to resolve.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why are strippers like rocks?
    A. You skip the flat ones.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Chili Palmer, you're right. I think everyone here is guilty of deriding someone else's opinion of what a hot chick is at some point. Just boys being boys. Yes, it does freak me out sometimes, when I see guys getting dances with extremely young-looking skinny chicks with A-cups. I'll admit, when I see that, I sometimes assume that they are only at the club to avoid diddling their nieces, or whatever. But it's a silly assumption. I really shouldn't think that way. People just like what they like. After all, they probably think "my" girls look like pie wagons. That's okay. I think "their" girls look like they have an Adam's Apple. To each their own ;)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Breast size is one of the last things I am thinking about when choosing who to get dances with. I prefer spinners with a pretty face and an ass that is perfectly proportionate to their body. I have found most of the girls I've chosen lately have had natural, perky B-cup breasts.

I tend to stay away from the ones who are either fake or A-cups. But, when it comes to spotting fakes it isn't always obvious. A good boob job can make them look natural, but then you feel them and they are rock hard.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    FWIW last week a dancer was discussing a future $4000 boob job, and told her what she had was fine. She said she was going to do it because there was too much breast cancer in her family. I'm glad I had expressed my preference mildly...
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I like big tits, real or fake, and like Jackslash I think growing up with Playboy created an idealized fantasy for me, and strippers with big tits are the realization of that fantasy. I like the effect that tits have on the total female form. I can certainly be aroused by a beautiful set of small naturals (think Butterfly in Phoenix), and like the way they squeeze, but wrapping my hands and mouth around big, round tits, reaching around to caress side boob, looking up at big soft curves from below, and burying my face in cleavage are why I go to strip clubs, and why I gravitate towards the curves!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I'm much more concerned about the nipples than breast size. I've encountered great nipples on all different sizes of breasts and not so great nipples on all sizes of breasts too.

So except for the extremes on both the small and giant ends of the spectrum, it really doesn't matter to me.

And let's not forget, without nipples, tits would be pointless!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    All other factors being equal, yes bigger is better. That does not mean a really nice set of A cups can't be better than some floppy Ds.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or fake Ds for that matter.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I've had many types of favorites as far as how big their tits are, but one other thing that's true is that if I am in a new club, where I don't know any of the dancers, I will take an interest in the girls with big tits first. If it's obvious they're fake, though, that knocks them down some.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    JohnSmith69's criteria = ace!
  • Funkycold88
    7 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority here but I'm not surprised. I really like A-C cups on a petite frame. Don't know why but have always liked smaller chested thin women. D cups are not bad but anything larger is definitely not my thing.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Large breasts are nice, and so are big diamonds, but not everyone can really pull them off. A woman really needs to have the right shape for them, or they can overshadow her figure and enhance her flaws, rather than her assets. The hips come first, and even shapely arms and legs, and proportionate shoulders, help to balance a full bust.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    A male equivalent might be big muscles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion