Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For those who love to rate random pussy pics

s275ironman

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I regularly check out this site. It is hit or miss. Some are absolutely gorgeous while some are absolutely hideous. So far, none of the pics have given me a "Hey I know her!" type of reaction. I guess that is hard to do since faces are not shown.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice wants to know where is the link to "rate my ding dong."

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hmm. I was just about to eat dinner. Now I'll find some pussy to eat.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Had never heard of that site. As much as I like looking at pussy, I need to see the face associated with it to get stiff, for some reason.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement