tuscl

Celebrities You Think Are Hot (But Others Might Not)

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:27 PM
Just curious if anyone has a few celebrity women they think are really hot, but who might not necessarily be considered "really hot" by other guys. I'm guessing we all have a few celebrities who would not usually be found on the lists of the top 20 or 25 sexiest women, but who somehow hit the spot for us in a weird way. Anyway, slow night here so I thought I'd ask the question.

71 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think Taylor Swift looks pretty good but I'm sure some in the group here will say she is too skinny or not their type or that her tits or whatever are too small. I could probably name just about anyone and someone would say, nah, don't like.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Fee Bee from the show Friends back then not now
  • IronFox22
    7 years ago
    Taylor Swift's a good one. Not exactly a model but still very attractive.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Rosie o donnel
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I don't know if she counts as a celebrity but I think congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema is hot. mark94 and I were debating her attractiveness in a different thread. I also have always liked the actress Maria Bello, possibly because she plays some kind of a whore in, like, 50% of her roles. But it's easier to list celebs who are considered hot by the masses but who *don't* do anything for me. For example, I've never understood the appeal of Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston, Sigourney Weaver, Mila Kunis, Barbara Streisand (blech!!), Katie Holmes, Halle Berry, and Rihanna. At various times throughout the last few decades, each one was considered a sex symbol of sorts, which puzzles me.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Every one I thought of nobody was disagree was hot, except for one. Julia Louis Dreyfus from Seinfeld, she has actually aged nicely.
  • IronFox22
    7 years ago
    I generally agree with Burlington on these celebrities, with the lone exception of Rihanna, who I consider very hot.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Leah Remini. But that might be because I have a thing for former Scientologists.
  • IronFox22
    7 years ago
    Hell, throw in Patricia Heaton, circa 2003-05,
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Jennifer aniston is hot...
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Rihanna and halle berry too.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Now that scarlet johanson, i just dont see it.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I think Julia Louis Dreyfus is pretty damn hot. Leah Remini isn't bad either. Oh, I just thought of two others, Debra Messing and Amy Schumer. I think they're both hot as fuck. I know Amy Schumer is controversial. Thoughts?
  • aroundtown
    7 years ago
    Anna Kendrick
  • IronFox22
    7 years ago
    Kerry Washington
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster: I think you're missing the point. Most men capable of an erection would view Anniston and Johanson as hot. The OP is asking for celebs that you find attractive that others might not. So the ones that aren't obvious. Messing is a good one.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Leah remini for sure but can tell shes a real life bitch plays the part too well.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Margot Robbie is one of my favorites. Great actress, lovely to look at, but I don't have a clue what other guys think of her.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    There's probably a couple of names on Ho's list I'd bump up, but Halle Berry just needed to get her own box. I mean...it's Halle Berry. She's got the hotness and the crazy. What else does a chick need to rate on a stripper discussion board?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Kerry Washington don't look so fine without makeup......
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Margot Robbie is generally considered good looking I think.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    kirstie alley - when she is not really whale sized. some people have said to me that she kind of looks like a man. but that hair and those curves....
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    margot robbie in wolf of wall street was hot as fuck.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Tina Fey. Don't know why, I just find her hot. Agree with Julia Louis Dreyfus. I'll also throw Angie Harmon and Mariska Hargitay out for consideration. I'm not sure what you want in your women ho, but I would have drank Halle Berry's bath water for one night with her. She is that hot.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Let go of my ears. I know what I'm doing
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    BHF: Kyrsten Sinema is bisexual and Maria Bello is lesbian. So, I'm saying you've got a shot at one of your faves. Well, in theory.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I actually thought they were both bisexual. News to me.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    My vote is for Taylor Swift also, she looks like she'd rock in bed.
  • datinman
    7 years ago
    Riki Lindhome comes to mind. Since watching that out of the shower scene in "Hell Baby" I now find her to be hot every time I see her.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Scarlett Johansson, I find her incredibly hot but many do not
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Martha McCallum on Fox News. I've had a thing for her for a long time. Shannon Bream is another on Fox News. Rebecca Howe, studio hostess of Premier League Live Not now, but Melanie Griffith from her Body Double and Something Wild days. Ones I don't get: Michelle Obama Jessica Biel Megan Fox Rihanna Scarlett Johansson Taylor Swift (to me her eyes make her look like her Mom is also her Aunt) Erin Andrews
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I was lways infatuated with Melanie Griffith she was gorgeous in Milk Mone and still looks damn good
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Interesting thread that shows how our PL tastes are all over the map. Other women that some say are hot, that do nothing for me: Any of the Kardashians Helen Hunt (at any age) Kiera Knightly Jessica Chastain Cate Blanchett Rachel McAdams Vera Farmiga Kate Winslet Jodie Foster
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I still like watching Paris Hilton's sex tape. Even without her money. :)
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Queen Latifah
  • caskel
    7 years ago
    Some of these names are on the obscure side and show my age as well as theirs. Have no idea what they look like now but at their prime. Laura San Giancomo Paula Marshall Paige Turco Sarah Shahi Tamala Jones Even my own personal tastes are all over the map.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Kate Mara
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Halle Berry is probably around 50 now, and still looks great.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    A few come to mind... Gal Gadot (aka Wonder Woman) Elene Satine Olga Kurylenko Penelope Cruz Salma Hayek Catherine Zeta-Jones Scarlett Johansson Perhaps you notice a trend with me...
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The point was to list ugly women who get you hot. For example, would anyone do Sarah Jessica Parker, Whoopi Goldberg or Oprah Winfrey ? There has to be a volunteer !
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Oops ya you are right...hmmm lets try Martha Stewart. She was kinda hot in the day and could have gotten my frosting on her cupcakes! Hows that?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Juliette Lewis [view link]
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Katy Perry is hot. She has some huge hooters. [view link] I also endorse Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I think she looks better today in VEEP than she did in Seinfeld. She's 56. [view link]
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @jackslash, Oh come on, everyone thinks Katy Perry is hot. Uprightcitizen would do Martha Stewart and all you can come up with is Katy Perry? LOL
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    yeah even I* want Katy perry.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Adele. especially since she lost weight.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    don't know what folks think of maya Moore but she is smokin!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Candace Parker.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Martha Stewart
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Gina Loudon
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Perhaps you notice a trend with me..." Yes, that you fail to understand the assignment :) :)
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Megyn Price and Catherine Bell. Both very attractive but never have drawn much widespread attention.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Exene Cervenka (Lead singer of the band X) Rachel Ray Michelle Kwan
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Catherine Bell has a great body.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Mary Stewart Masterson
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Tina Fey tends to top most of these lists, with good reason. Given the seeming consensus of what most on here like, I'll say Elle Duncan (SportsCenter anchor, usually does the weekend shows starting at 10).
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    John Leguizamo.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Think you mean maya rudolph
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There is a tennis player - Angelique Kerber. Not considered one of the hotties - but she looks amazing.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Speaking of German tennis players. Steffi Graf has become hot as she got older. She was not very attractive to me when she was younger, but looks good now. Her body was always tight. Kerber has a cute girl next door vibe. She is attractive in my book.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr I agree with you about Steffi Graf - I always thought her body was great - and now her face is getting more relaxed and more attractive too.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Looking at these thoughts of hot women, well, DAMN, we sure have very different views of "hot".
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Hey Flagooner..... Michelle Kwan??? Really? Nice athletic body but that face could stop a thunderstorm from 5 miles away!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    3leg - Wasn't this the point of the post? To point out women we like but other might not?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes, There is something about her that I can't explain. But, yes, I would love to go a round or 3
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Steffi Graf was definitely a butterface, but got a pass because Andre Agassi decided to keep it. If it's good enough for Andre, well there it is. Same rule applies to Gisele Bundchen and her man face.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    How about Gabby Douglas the gymnast I'll bet she would be fantastic in bed.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or the other one Ally Raisman either of those two would be able to make me smile for months afterward.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree with Ally Raisman as I like her look. She's very pretty and fit - sexy too!
  • grabbingsomepussy
    7 years ago
    Ally gets my vote, also. :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Well, at least Michelle Kwan is Asian! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion