tuscl

Fisting a dancer or two

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:54 PM
I got a fisting fetish and was curious what is the most respectful way to request this ?

32 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Just tell her how you feel. "Ruby, we have known each other for a week now and when am really into a woman, I start thinking about what it would be like to fist her..."
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    You couldn't put it any better than how ppwh presented it.
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    Thank you guy's
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant Maybe break her into it by asking her to do you first LMFAO
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    This is what TUSCL is all about. Helping those in need of sound advice...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I wonder what BJ would say ?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Maybe break her into it by asking her to do you first LMFAO... Be careful... she may think she can fist you
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Well, if you have a fisting fetish, best to hand her the latex glove and lube, bend over, and spread your cheeks. She'll know what to do
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Feed the troll.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    What's up with the snickers ? You racist ?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She will double fist you juice
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    LMFAO, subraman. Well done, sir. I think the fetish guys can take a little teasing, no harm, no foul.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you can't find a dancer, there's a guy on here named San Jose Guy that would gladly take a fist to the ass.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    The level of juvenile behavior on this site is ridiculous
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Just say: "Come on Mom, I promise it won't hurt. That's what the Vaseline is for."
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Truth be told, if you want to fist a dancer, it kinda helps to already have 2 or 3 fingers in her already. At least that's the way it went the one time I did it.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Come on Mom, I promise it won't hurt. That's what the Vaseline is for." Ace!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Seriously though, I think some fetishes are hard to bring up. I've never broached the topic of getting a rimjob. I think the best way would be to establish a long-term relationship with a specific girl, like gawker and his ATM. I suspect he could probably get her to do anything. Just shoot for somebody who doesn't do quite so many drugs. No disrespect to gawker but the level of drug use he tolerates is ridiculous! :(
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised nobody took the opportunity to bash Trump on this thread.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow flag.. you're out of line. No one here is going to make fun of someone so important. He's not like you other PL's. He comes in the back door, and has to be really careful bc he's well known. He can't even do otc bc it could become a security issue. He will need to fist these girls in the back room.. I think his best bet is to speak directly to manger/sharif/barber. I'm sure the manger will be eager to get a couple discreet girls for him to fist in the VIP.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^What makes you assume it's females he would want to fist?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    When you are wrong, you're wrong. My apologies! UGK was looking to meet "otc," and was pretty angry when Juice wasn't interested. Maybe this will work out for everyone after all. :P
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've only fisted one dancer - but the dancer was more than a little crazy. She danced at a place in Bloomfield (that has been closed for several years). The place was Heartbreakers - and you could do most anything in the VIP - and it wasn't expensive. I noticed that one dancer had a very loose pussy - and I would tug her labia during VIP. I worked her increasingly hard - and I found that she came from the stretching. I arranged OTC at a Holiday Inn by Newark Airport. I had to pay to park at the hotel before I could even pay for the room. The dancer was a bit late - and I was glad I waited to get the room. We go to the room - and the jet noise was very loud overhead. The place stunk of stale cigarette smoke. I tied the girl to the bed - pulled at her labia until she was basically screaming from the intensity of the pain and pleasure - and then I put on two black rubber gloves - lubed my fists and pushed one inside of her - and pounded her to several wild orgasms. She was totally spent - and her pussy was a swollen mess. It was money well spent - and I fully enjoyed it!
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^Picturing her spread-eagled in stirrups during her next gyn exam, her pussy gaping to the point you could easily shove the barrel of a Louisville Slugger up there, and the doctor asking "Were you recently fisted?"
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @JAPrufrock - that's funny! She was a crazy wild one - and I could see her in the stirrups - starting to cum while the Dr started pulling his gloves on - and then asking him if he charged extra if she came during the exam...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Hello, ello, ello, ello, ello,....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion