Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

1....2....3....

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Starting on the left as 1...middle as 2....right as 3.....witch one you getting dances with ?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•
Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

All 3 of them. But one at a time

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Of course LMFAO

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'm getting dances with 1 and 3 for sure. I like all three, but if I had to put them in order I would go 3, 1, 2. I had to debate it for awhile. I really like both 1 and 3. Personality might be the deciding factor.

Profile picture for UGK.22
UGK.22
•

Recently I've been in the mood for #2

Of course I'm a gentlemen and I would service all three in any order :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm #1 all da way...

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Toss-up between 2 and 3. I like 2's body the best, but 3 looks she would be the most chill and sweet.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

This is a toughie. #1 takes it in terms of body over #3 by the teeniest of margins but it's the other way around for face by an equally tiny margin. What's a guy to do? ;-)

S
Supremeruler
•

1 and 3

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

all three are ok. physical interaction would be the deciding factor.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

1 and 3. Not enough boobies on 2.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The one with the best personality...I mean the biggest tits.

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

#1 or #3, preferably #1 by a slight margin.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

in this order: #2, #1, #3

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

1 3 2

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Based entirely on looks... #2 for sure, then 3, then 1.

But that order could be flipped based on a five minute chat with them.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

1 & 3 2 is way too skinny for my tastes

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

1 and 3 are cute. Wouldn't really be interested in 2.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I'll start with 2, then keep switching between 1 and 3!

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

1, 3, 2, in that order.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

In order 3, 1, 2

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Most you guys can't even count to three lol

It's 1,2,3 LMFAO

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

Three all day. Not even close.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement