tuscl

BJ99 new avitar

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Quick boys refresh your feed..new picture is the Shit...lord she is smoking hot body

What did rh48 do to get on her inner thigh ?

I would love a dance with her

34 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    So sexy

Thanks rh48 for issuing the challenge that made this possible lol

Bee-Jaa ninety-nine body a 10
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Looking good BJ99. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm curious why she used the name BJ ?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    She uses the name BJ because she likes to wear blue jeans.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Damn girl! Great body and great composition on the picture.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys :) I thought I might get in trouble for changing the boobie avi. I did it for rh48hr's Mamba challenge.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BJ - you definitely stepped up your awesomeness! I love it!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yay! I'm glad! everyone should try to step up to your challenge. It was cool of you to think of us at all. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Challenge accepted for sure...WSOP and a legit Tuscl showing
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I see it! All hail bj99!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm willing to bet she makes damn good money just selling dances
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    BJ99, you definitely put lie to those who say that 35-40 year old women aren't HOT!!

BTW, my all time favorite started when she was 35 as well.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Being 34 myself, I definitely do find some women in the 35-40 range to be very hot.

As for BJ, not only is she hot...she is a Goddess
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Is BJ99 from Phoenix?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Gotta chime in and agree, bj99 looks fucking amazing! Just from three profile pics of her I've seen she's definitely someone I'd spend a ton of money on in the club. Well, if her dances matched her looks, that is.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    So BJ99 is in the 35-40 range? I must have missed that...
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Yep. She said she started at 35 and has danced for 1-1/2 years.

Just smoking hot!

My ATF had just finished her stage set and had collected her tips from a group of four guys sitting at the bar and they were all watching her go with their tongues hanging out. I asked one of them if he knew she was north of 40. "She's over 40?" he said in disbelief. "Damn. If my wife looked like her at 40, I'd be at home right now?"
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have made it my new avatar.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I been telling y'all about women and age!

I personally think women hit their prime around 35... I've got a decade-ish to go, but that is my opinion. Obviously my opinion is different than the guys here who love teens but really I find teenager strippers GENERALLY vapid and uninteresting.

Bj99, you look hot. You better be real because I'm about to give you a "trust," which I'm not sure I've given anyone on this site yet.

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've seen a hot 45 year old dancer. I got several dances from her as well. I once had a young dancer complain I wasn't giving any of the younger dancers a chance. I always thought the young dancers often had little to talk about that I found interesting. Sometimes you do like to talk. If a club was boring, it'd probably be full of very young dancers. I guess if all you want to do is watch and not talk or interact at all with the dancers, the monks idea to get rid of dancers past a certain age works. I thought that idea sucked.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    What does seem strange is getting dances from both a mother and her daughter. Both were dancing in a club one night. The daughter did look pretty good. I think last year I heard the older dancer became a grandmother in her probably 40's. Strippers have kids at an early age.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ Nina I agree most women that take care of them selves look better in their thirties than they did in their early twenties and they start to come into their fully formed personalities where their sensuality and sexiness starts to show better, of course @BJ is popular because she is smart and good looking and refuses to get involved in the back and forth bickering but so is @Papi and quite a few others. But you know I like you also, because of your feistiness, I think that is a part of your appeal.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Thanks twentyfive. But I'm sure a lot of people here would like me a lot better if I weren't so fiesty lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Nina fisteianus makes my dick hard :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being a fighter for what you think is right, I have been that way my whole life, the thing about getting older is the realization that although you can lead a horse to water you can't make him drink.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang bj... my goodness. I would not mind running in to you.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and nina.... ditto.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ rh48hr, I had to take a new one since you took mine :P

@ Nina, I thought you were older. You seem mature for your age. Girls who develop themselves and don't lose their identity in kids, work, and impressing ppl they don't care for, just keep getting more and more alluring. by the time their sex appeal is gone, they couldn't care less. I hope to be solving mysteries w my cat and a gay bff. :P
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Well this site is the perfect spot to help you find that gay bff LMFAO
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "women hit their prime around 35"

Uhhh no. Some women look better in their 30's than 20's, but mostly ages 23-27 are the prime years. Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian were all super hot in the prime years, they're all around 35 now, I don't think anyone thinks they look better now than they did at age 25.

BJ99 does look great though!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No problem BJ, the new photo keeps your awesomeness going!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @BJ99... If you danced in Rhode Island (or somewhere nearby), then I predict that a good amount of my money would become your money.

Well done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion