tuscl

Propositioned at Tilted Kilt

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Traveling on business tonight. No good strip clubs close to where I am staying, but I am staying near a Tilted Kilt. They have all but disappeared in the Atlanta area, so I figured I would try that for dinner. I did not make it there until about 9. The place was dead. My waitress was a solid 9 on a strip club scale. Got to chatting with her and she mentioned she was not making any money at this job. She told me she would take home less than $50 that night. I asked her how much money would it take to turn tonight into a great night. She kind of laughed and said $200 would make it a great night.

Later on she came by my table, pulled out a chair and sat down. She threw one leg over mine so her knee was over my thigh and her leg was in my crotch. A regular stripper move! She asked if I was doing anything later and if I was serious about making it a great night! She told me to stick around as her shift was over in about 45 minutes. After a while some big dude came in and latched onto her. She came over and said her boyfriend has showed up unexpectedly and we had to cancel.

Right now my balls are turning all shades of blue...

Anybody get such strong indications of takeout at a Tilted Kilt or other Breastaurant? I seriously would have thought the price would be much higher. This girl seemed to genuinely be hurting for money.

40 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I haven't, but man you were in like Flynn and then the damn bf had to show up. I feel for you.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    That story was hot af till the end. Wtf? I am going to have to try Tilted Kilt again.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I must be too old. Hot girls never proposition me--except in a strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The story was good until the bf showed up. Better luck next time. Maybe he's not really a bf but a regular of hers and she was looking to increase income via someone else. Some waitresses are former dancers as well. We all sell ourselves trying to make more money at work and possibly whatever work we do unless we are already wealthy.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    So this girl was a 9 and was ready to go to your hotel or home with some random dude she's never met before???

Not saying I don't believe you......but this was certainly your lucky day
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I once ran into former favorites at other strip clubs and one time, one was my waitress at Hooters. I was pleased to see her and she seemed happy too. However she didn't work there long at all.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I could imagine this (the proposition by a 9) happening to me in a strip club but not in a breastaurant. That's why I go to strip clubs and not breastaurants!
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Yeah no way in hell could I get a chick like that to give me the time of day unless it's in a SC
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When I eat by myself, I usually sit at the bar. Sometimes bartenders will get chatty.

I may have to try sitting at tables more and chatting up waitresses.

If takeout with a waitress is going to happen, I guess a breastaurant waitress is the most likely since they are already selling their bodies at least a little bit. If a hot waitress has never been a stripper, she won't know how much more she could be making, so $200 might seem like a lottery win to her.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've gotten phone numbers from waitresses unsolicited by them writing their number on the check in the past.

But I've never had that blatant type of action described where the girl puts her leg over my leg along with the discussion of money.

I guess the waitresses I've encountered were more interested in an actual date, more so then a P4P situation.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Did you give her a nice tip ? Maybe that's the angle and she knew the big guy would come in all along.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I guess that I should eat out more often. Which would be better for hooking up Waffle House or McDonald's?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I knew someone who worked as a waitress during college. She first worked at a fine dining place but said she made much more money at Hooters. I'm guessing they can make good tips by flirting with us old farts.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Waffle House by a mile !! They have some top-notch talent at the ones I've been to.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I'm an old fart. I do not think this was being picked up by a hot babe. This felt much more like a stripper talking than like a hot babe in real life (who would not give me the time of day). I just threw out a little bait to see if I got a reaction. Most waitresses would either take it as a harmless question about their job or an old fart trying to pick them up. I think this girl has "done this before" since she hit that bait hard. She did not explicitly say what she was talking about, such as saying "for $200 I'll go back to your hotel with you." But, she was implying it pretty blatantly.

@mark94, could very well have been a ploy to get a big tip, but I would not think she would take it that far. I would think something more vague like "you should hang around until 11 when my shift ends" would work just as well. But then again, that's basically all she explicitly said. If this is her way of fishing for a big tip, the way she acted and what she said and then the BF showing up would eventually cause an issue with the wrong guy.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I've met some pretty hot babes at Waffle House. Just pick one near a strip club right after closing time.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I run into a stripper at Follies about 3 weeks ago that I hadn't seen in 3 years. She walked right up to me and told me that it had been that long and that she was working as a cook at a Waffle House and came in to work because she needed some extra money. I haven't seen her since then.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Almost forgot. Her TUSCL name was bunnyx15.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    At Breastaurants they encourage what I would call touch flirting. That tit pressed up against your shoulder when talking to you is no accident. She sits down next to you to take your order or just chit chat and her hand just happens to rest on your thigh. Or she sits on your knee. She puts her arm around your waist when asking if you want another beer. There's that tit in your shoulder again.

I even had one sit on my knee. She said she wasn't going to make any tips "that way" and then adjusted her tits in her bra so they hung out the top more. She asked me if that was better.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The few times I've been in breastaraunts, I'm not sure if they are offended if I stare at their tits or offended if I don't. At least with strip clubs, the expectations are clear.
    So, they are taught to touch flirt. What if you touch flirt them back ?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Leaving big tips for breastresses for pressing their tits against your shoulder is a chump's game! You need to lead the interaction for a front-room makeout session or under the table DATY. When your pants need to come down, invite her outside to your motor-home in the breastaurant parking lot during her break.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Did you pay your bill and give her a nice tip before the "boyfriend" showed up?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In my college days, a group of us went to a bar where a guy in his 30s offered to buy a drink for one of my coed friends. She accepted, then handed the drink to me. I was as surprised as the guy who bought the drink. Bottom line, when it comes to messing with guys who women find annoying, there are no limits.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    mark94 - Your story reminded me of one of my own. I was sitting with my ATF in her club one afternoon. Her ex BF came in and behind my back tried to get her to leave me and join him. She told him to fuck off.

A short time later the waitress came over and told my ATF that the guy over there(ex BF) wanted to buy her a drink. My ATF asked what is the most expensive drink on the menu and ordered a $20+ drink which she left sitting on the table.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    +1 for ppwh -- LMAO!
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    The boyfriend must be a pipe-smoker, a complete bender and semen receptacle, if he can't keep a 9 from propositioning strange older men.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Damn you were certainly on your way to a great night. I wish more tilted kilt girls were open to this.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I think the most likely scenario was she was not actively seeking tricks. If she was, there are better ways. I think she just saw an opportunity for some needed extra cash. No reason to think it was her first time doing this.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a tip ploy to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Awesome!!

Tilted Kilt can substitute for Strip Clubs and AMPs, at least sometimes.

SJG

Black Diamonds, Jackson Mississippi
    http://blackdiamondsjackson.com/

http://www.blackdiamondsjackson.com/gall…

http://www.blackdiamondsjackson.com/diam…

http://www.blackdiamondsjackson.com/pean…

http://www.blackdiamondsjackson.com/diam…

I know that Jackson has local ordinances to try and keep it in bounds. But are they really going to enforce that in a Black club, where the support for it is zero? What it had said on blackstripclubs.net, is that on the day shift, girls jump into your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe.

Trump Has No Core: The Shock Market!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRHt0-T…

The Crash of 2017 Maybe?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ0BchF…

Marxism 101: How Capitalism is Killing Itself with Dr. Richard Wolff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci…
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    OP's story seems plausible with all the SB stuff going on. Some of these honeys don't know what their pussy is worth.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've never been to a Tilted Kilt before, but there is one not too far from where I live. I think I will check it out in the near future.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    ironman, just don't go there for the food :-) Well, at least not for value in the meal. The home of the $22 hamburger lunch.

On the morals and self respect scale, waitresses at a Hooters, Tilted Kilt or the like are about 10-20% along the road from waitress to stripper. Willing to make a PG-13 show of your body for money, being expected to do that in your job, major flirting, guys openly leering at you etc.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    L_W "Some of these honeys don't know what their pussy is worth."

Well, don't anyone start telling them!!! Be like "wow, that's really expensive, but you must be worth it, you're so hot!". ;-)
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Oh I think most of them know what they think their pussy is worth. Either it's a tease and they won't follow through or they want some outlandish price. No personal experience but I've heard some friends tell their stories about these girls.
  • DroidX
    7 years ago
    Was this the one on Cobb Pkwy? I need to visit there more often!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    No, in Florida. I was traveling
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    damn - your evening was flowing so well.

I like the touch flirting you described.
    I've been to Hooters, Twin Peaks and even a spanish version - Ojos locos in Austin.
    Never had the pleasure of touch flirting - maybe because I mostly sit at the bar.

I did see solo customer at Ojos Locos sitting at a booth. His waitress sat next to him while taking his order - and chatted for a bit. Didn't make much of it at that time - but now you mention it - that might have been touch flirting. Of course for a bigger tip - but I like the sound of it.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    ime, the quality and attractiveness of waitresses at Hooters has declined considerably, and now ranks at the bottom of the three. I'm not a fan of nylons and bright orange polyester hot pants to begin with.
    Twin Peaks looks like its got some real hotties and better outfits. One recently opened in Fort Myers. It was their standard quirky take on a Scotland pub architecture, and the second floor was a Jim Belushi branded comedy club. It shuttered in less than year, before I even had a chance to check it out.. From what I understood, the owners and management were just a train wreck. Rude, fickle, cheap, and plain old mean-spirited. They ran off workers, vendors, and eventually customers. A Twin Peaks recently opened near my main office. It's just down the street from FGCU. I've only been in there once, but I wish those waitresses were working in one of the strip clubs. Every single one was an 8 or better. Unfortunately, I went in there with a new hire, who wouldn't stop talking about his grandkids with the waitresses. I'm in there with my best flirt game, and he won't shut the fuck up about bring a 45-year old "paw paw".
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    "I'm in there with my best flirt game, and he won't shut the fuck up about bring a 45-year old "paw paw"."

... way to ruin your afternoon !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion