Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She Really Loves Me

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

A stripper who quit dancing several years ago is still my friend on Facebook. Today was her birthday, and I posted "Happy birthday!" on her page. She responded with a heart. She loves me! She really loves me!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

You lucky dog!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Awwwww :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Wow! A new low bar of PL self delusion!!!

;-)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Hearts are the real deal :)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Unwritten rule: no putting a heart unless you mean it. Congrats jack, you ol' scaliwag

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

When's the wedding? Is TUSCL invited?

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

I'm kinda curious about where you two are registered.... I'm guessing CVS.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Facebook love only takes a click or two. Lucky dog.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Congrats, man! If I had $1000 for every heart or kissy-face a stripper has texted me, I'd be a millionaire.

+1 for Mainster's remark -- now that is my kind of humor!

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Looks like our favorite strippers share a birthday, and are big tutted blondes. Except mine I know is still dancing and isn't on Facebook! We're both so lucky to be in love! Lol

Profile picture for best101
best101
•

Reply to her post with a heart!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Did you get a "heart on"?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Did you return a dick pic? That really says love.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement