Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you like a dance ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No ?

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm all in on a yes

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Yes until I run out of money...

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Buying dances is for chumps!

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And you know chumps, SJG. Every time you look in the mirror.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Yes, darlin', I want a dance.... but not with you!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would pay for a $500 blow job lol...NOT !

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Finally putting SJG on ignore

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Oh fuck yes!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Only a homosexual would pass

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

You guys love your meatbombs. I hear the timer...tick tick tick tick

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

i'd do a VIP with her

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

hell fuckin yea!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I just LDK"ed

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

fake tits. pass.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

@ LecherousMonk I only see one pic, how can you tell they are bolt ons from that pic?

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

i have watched SO. MUCH. PORN. that i've developed a sick sense for it. I'm not 100%, more like 75%.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Lol understand.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Juice, she's a 10 in my book. I'd dance with her in a heartbeat. She could easily take ALL of my money. I am totally in PL lust! LOL!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juicy, you definitely didn't find this fine woman on backpage.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

If the moon blocks out the sun on Monday, I'd be willing to buy a dance from her.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes ... Yes I would.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Yeeeeep! I would pray with her for sure

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Woo-hoo

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yes. Absolutely.

Side note: Going to a strip club expecting to make out with dancers and recruit them for a deranged sex cult is creepy as fuck.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Not exactly my type, but then again, I don't have a "type". Heck yeah!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement