tuscl

Making a offer she can't refuse

larryfisherman
California
A little while back I told you all about a girl (I would probably rate her a 9). I was negotiating with OTC. She held firm on $500 FS with no BBBJ (to be fair she might have done CBJ, but I'm not interested in that at all). She told me she's never done OTC with anyone else blah, blah, blah. She might be a low volume provider or she just has high prices because people will pay that money for her.

Some of you all said you only live once, if you want to fuck her, then pay that price, her price might come down in future meetups. Some of you said don't do it, that's way too much.

I ended up fucking her, I did get it down to $450, the sex was great. I definitely want to fuck her again but this time I need a BBBJ also. The first time we fucked she said she couldn't do a BBBJ because she's afraid of diseases. I tried to explain to her that I don't have any diseases and that I wouldn't cum in her mouth to no avail.

What should my first $ offer for a BBBJ and fucking this time around?

51 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    $450 in food stamps LMFAO

That's your months supply dumb ass..now what you gonna eat ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You John smithed the fuck out of that blow job

• DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    i’m afraid i have more bad news for you larry. not only are you going to die a virgin but you’ll never see the inside of a strip club
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I'd offer her $500 and see if she goes for that. But an offer she can't refuse in this case would be $600. But the idea that the price will go down in the future probably won't happen. I've made this mistake myself before. unless she is a smart girl and figures out that if she lowers the price that it will happen more often. But most of them live for the cash right there and now.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Larry Larry Larry LMFAO

Next thread will be how she hurt him so bad

LMFAO
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ButterMan yeah my first thought was $600
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    If she agrees to BBBJ the next time around, she will probably want a higher price. Maybe offer her $450, which is what you paid last time. I don't think she will lower her price now that you have set the standard for what she is worth to you.

I personally wouldn't have paid that much, but if she was really worth that high of a price, all I can say is congrats and you only live once.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That pussy going to be $1,000 LMFAO
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I'd say do it just so you can wise up and learn the lesson that $600 for a blowjob is just plain stupid.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ironman yeah I wasn't gonna pay that much, but I really wanted that pussy lol. It's interesting seeing reviews from different cities. In some cities $100 FS ITC (El Paso) is the norm, in other cities you're gonna need at least $1,000 to fuck (Manhattan).

@trackstar $600 is BJ AND fucking
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Whether it is ITC or OTC once you have established a price, it's probably never going to go lower on repeat businesses. I had one Follies dancer tell me The first time it's $200 including the house but after than, she would only charge me the standard $152. I passed. What if I didn't like it the first time and never wanted a 2nd time or what if I never saw her again?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    " She held firm on $500 FS with no BBBJ"

Don't go into that territory with her. You don't bid for something until you know that the other party wants to sell. If what she really wants is P4P OTC with you she'll be prompt and reasonable. If she doesn't want that, getting into higher money is just insulting her.

Approach girls as civilians, and keep it that way until they steer it into other territory.

Always stories of newbie cocktail waitresses at the Pink Poodle who won't yet do nude air dances. So guys keep trying to bid it higher. Really stupid, as she just doesn't want to do it that way, and so these guys are just insulting her. But if a guy approaches her as a civilian, he would well end up waking up with her the next morning.

I told one of them that if it were me, it would be just the customary rate ( $20 ).

I am convinced that it is these guys who are creating this Golden Pussy Syndrome, trying to pressure girls into P4P, when that is the one thing they don't want, but for civilian dating and sex they are more than willing.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't do it unless she lets you suck her titties.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Solid advice flag lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh geez, lil larry you ain't making anybody, not even the lunch lady, an offer they can't refuse, they are just going to laugh at you, silly boy !
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Might need to sell that huffy bike to make rent this month LMFAO

Broke ads Larry
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^The Huffy Bike is SJGs, I think little fishstix has a Big Wheel Tryke !
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Good points Shadow and SJG.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I really don't get guys when it comes to blow jobs. Why can't you just pay a less attractive girl 200 when you want a blow job? From everything I've ever heard, she'll prolly try harder anyways.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    BJ99 I want a blowjob AND fucking. If I wanted a less attractive girl I'd get a girlfriend (which I did for a couple of months).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hahaha! You got me there. Makes sense then! Pl logic. Too funny. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    "I want a blowjob AND fucking"__Larry Fith Sticks

Well you paid $450 and failed LMFAO.....face palm
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    BJ over weight fat girls with beautiful faces and big titties are perfect for that cheap blow job only fix
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Larry drives a Fisher Price Car LMFAO
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe you could compromise and get a BBBJOTPTCLDK
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Or a ZHJIOKNDBIK those are affordable
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    wtf is a ZHJIOKNDBIK?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You know :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    New Follies ad campaign? Try our new ZHJIOKNDBIK, only $152 for a limited time!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 I need to meet you before my birthday. ; )
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    The biggest LOL in this whole thread is the person who admits to driving a junker and cannot even afford to get that fixed is calling out Larry, his car, and his stripper budget. Self-aware, much?

Stick to the fake reviews, kid. That's more your wheelhouse.

CP
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Whats funny is there are about 25 comments here and Larry probably only see's about 5 of them since has them on ignore..LOL Who is more hated larry or SJG?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @CP LMAO

ButterMan I like you, but have you been paying attention? It's probably the same 3-4 people every single time (Juice, Fagooner, Shailynn and twentyfive). It doesn't change. There's probably 10 threads a day saying Vincemichaels is a loser, but I think most people like Vince, it's the same people posting those threads. I see Rickdugan hate threads all the time, but I don't think most people hate Rick, it's the same people posting those threads. I think most people on here aren't bothered by me. I seem to get a lot of comments and good insight on my threads.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Larry ask your mom if she can make the offer LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Chili Peppers you crack me up :)

If BJ69 is going to start meeting people on their birthdays then I'm getting in line
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You gots to fix your car first Juicey and I'm first on that line ; )
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yeah fuck my car :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    At least I got one unlike Larry LMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    No way! What's the more important ride? Nothing wrong w juice's priorities. :)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Doesn't anyone else laugh out loud when reading Larry's "if I wanted a less attractive girl I'd get a girlfriend" comment?

I mean that was brilliant, and Bj99 called Larry out for what he is, a true PL paying for pussy he can't achieve without $$! And he knows it...lmfao!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    BJ99 lol thanks babe :)

Meat LMFAO thanks for pointing that out
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Larry's "if I wanted a less attractive girl I'd get a girlfriend" is a great comment. Strippers are the best looking women I can have sex with. Women my age are all collecting social security.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Exactly Jack, if we could get 8's and 9's in the civilian world none of us would be on TUSCL lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Aww BJ I thought you loved me best )
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Lol

Bj99 would be the first dancer I know successfully drumming up business off this site. She'd get 5-10% of my income if she was at a club near me, and I haven't even seen her. Maybe that makes me a super PL?!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I could actually see myself spending some money on BJ 99 too but no one seems to know what city she's in.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I got an idea, let's all start a GoFundMe for BJ to travel across the country and visit clubs in all our cities. It can be promoted as some sort of tour like feature entertainers do.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She can become our TUSCL traveling feature dancer !
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    larry: " If I wanted a less attractive girl I'd get a girlfriend " -- Ha! Funniest thing I've read all day. Bj99, your reactions in this and similar threads are priceless. Why can't all strippers be as cool as you seem to be? (And I *love* strippers!)
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    You might do better to move on and get a playmate that does exactly what you like. I've generally found trying to convince a germaphobic dancer to suck me bareback is a waste of time. Too many fine ladies who are more than happy to deliver a full PSE.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Awe. You guys make me feel all special and validated. ;)

Sorry 25. I didn't see your post. Of course first come, first serve!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion