tuscl

Lapdance requirement

larryfisherman
California
If I'm gonna get a lapdance, I need to be able to suck on some titties. I tell all of the girls this beforehand. Most of them are fine with it, if she's not fine with it I'll thank her for her time and move on to the next girl.

Do you have a requirement for lapdances?

44 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'll be a bit more direct in this post than usual.

Fishstix, you are a douche.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Don't really have any requirements. I love titty sucking too, but I never think to discuss/ask a dancer what she allows/is comfortable with before we go back for dances. I just roll with it. Nothing wrong with asking beforehand and it's probably a good thing you do because it's your money and you don't wanna be surprised when she doesn't allow something you want

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fishstix are you trolling us LOL.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fish sticks is a fucking pathetic dick

No wonder you pay for sex...your disgusting with woman
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah.. I don't usually join in on the Larry bashing, but this really is juvenile. :/ A good lap dance is't just about getting to suck some titties, but then as subraman recently pointed out in another post, at least it's hard to talk with your mouth full.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Do you do these lapdances in the school gym or in the lunchroom?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @bj99- The "bashing" you speak is probably from the same 3 or 4 people, and I have those trolls all on ignore lol! Also, what's wrong with telling a dancer what you want? Cmon now sucking tits is pretty damn common.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    There's nothing wrong w it. It's asking ab it, and requiring it ahead of time. It's juvenile bc it seems petty, like telling a girl back in Jr. High, you will be her boyfriend if she lets you touch her boobs.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Does this mean you gave up on the DFK requirement and are aiming lower?
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    if you're the first of the day...otherwise why would you want to suck on the same tits that were just sucked on by some other PL?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fish sticks ask like a boy LMFAO

Men take what the fuck they want and bitches pussies drip wet over a man

Stop asking 60 year old lunch ladies to suck their tits you fucking pussy
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Ok bj instead of asking beforehand, I'll just suck them without telling them if that makes you happy! So what if I require it? It's my money. They don't have to do it, nobody is forcing them. Like I said though most of them don't have a problem with it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @joewebber, Well, all things considered, it's probably a step up from wanting to DFK the same mouth that just finished giving several BJs
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You just have to start learning the signals better. You can also glance at her other dances (trust me. Guys do this), and you can always just not get another dance. Also, you can ask once you are back there. It's just lame to ask as a requirement. It makes me think of bevis and butthead.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It makes me think of bevis and butthead.

LMFAO I love you BJ
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Larry gets molested from the gym coach LMFAO
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe a Listermint requirement would make the most sense... "I will get a lapdance with you if you gargle with Listermint/wipe down your nipples with Listermint/etc first" It might not make her feel as sexy as other potential requirements, but it's your money.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Why not just put the listermint in your mouth and swish t around in her nipples yourself? since we are being all creepy and awkward and all. :P
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO OMG brilliant

Carry wet wipes with you just to clean off the nips LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Larry leave the lunch lady alone, find your self a nice seventh grade teacher to molest you that's the in thing tthese days. Teachers seem to have a thing for fourteen year old boys, just make sure it's not the gym teacher like Juice said.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "why would you want to suck on the same tits that were just sucked on by some other PL?"

Because they're that irresistible!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Bitch told me that sucking strippers tits spreads disease.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    High school rumour's LMFAO brilliant points John
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ppwh I never had a DFK requirement, although I do enjoy it a lot

@joewebber I try not to think about it. I occasionally get BBBJ ITC, and I know I'm not the first one she sucked off that day

I'm sure bj99 hasn't had LOTS of customers tell her that they're not interested in a dance if they can't touch right???

@bj99 it has nothing to do with signals, I just prefer to let them know beforehand, and I'm not gonna let them know in the middle of the dance when I've already paid!

This approach for me shoos off all the air dancers and low mileage girls away from me.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have never even planned extras so why would I ask anything at all beforehand. Planning takes the fun out of sex, no matter what kind of sex. As far as someone else sucking them before me? Who fucking cares. Unlike a lot of guys here I do have more substance than a candy cane and never worry about inane things like someone else's saliva.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Her: "Wanna go behind the gym bleachers where I can give you a dance with a little privacy?"

Fishstix: "Let's write up a contract first. Condition 1. You have to let me suck on your titties, if not it's a deal breaker. I really want to DFK, and will buy you an extra cookie if you let me do that. Also,... hey where are you going?"

Fishstix is destined to die a virgin.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    aww, man, didn't even get to the part about pumping loads into her at his home.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

Fish sticks is a pathetic excuse of a man
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Do you have a requirement for lapdances?"

Yes. A good time.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i don't have any LD requirments but if I don't like the experience I won't be back. I used to have a fav girl whose titties I sucked on like any gf i've ever had.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Requirements; be pretty, not fat but have a sizeable to phat ass.

To those hating on Larryfisherman, you guys are ALL pathetic losers. He just has standards. You guys are perfectly ok with JS69 and his taste for near jail bait women.

At least he asks beforehand
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^^@i guess Estafador hasn't read the JS69 threads very well
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thanks Esta bro bro
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Ishmael. Yes. Let her do her thing and then judge. Every girl has different things to offer and different talents.

@larry. Lol. They sure do ask for stuff. Doesn't make it less lame ;).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    So Esta, how does Fishstix's cum taste?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Esta going gay for Larry

Here me so bad

LMFAO by pee wee Emerson
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For the umpteenth time, what's up with the Two Minutes of Hate directed at larryfisherman? I personally *never* list any requirements before a lapper -- the stripper of my choice has already pre-qualified herself on the basis of some combination of stage performance, appearance, and personality -- but the man is certainly entitled to establish his requirements in advance. I wouldn't demand titty-sucking in advance, but it doesn't bother me that he does!

Then, when estafador merely defends larry, flagooner takes the discussion in a really nasty direction. I don't get it!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    How the fuck are you gonna suck her tits through the pasties?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I'm new around these parts so I'm learning about you folks everyday. I see why folks hate SJG but I where does this fishstix hate come from? While I do agree that it sounds almost to blunt of an inquiry before a dance even happens I understand his reasoning. I love sucking boobs also but it's not mandatory for me....unless I'm in VIP hehe.

For me, things I enjoy in a lapdance is being able to grab boobs and ass. And the girl not switching up positions every 15 seconds. But I never ask any dancer if she does any of that. I usually just pick the most attractive one to me and see how she does. If the dance isn't to my liking, it was only $20, no biggie. Now I know who to avoid.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys. The hate don't bother me because I don't see it lol. If it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't bother anyone else. It's just trolls looking for attention, don't give them attention and they'll disappear.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Those comments aren't from trolls. They're from some of the most legitimate contributors on this site. They're not trolls if they're some of the most valuable members, and keep in mind they are also the most consistent members. If you're anything in life you should be consistent. Fishtix is inconsistent in his posts. Remember when he said he made it rain thousands of $$'s on stage, and all patrons in the club left leaving him and his entourage all to the remaining strippers to get blow jobs? This was the initiation of Larry Fishtix.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    For me, it's "Tits for $20." I'm completely up front about this and refuse dances if they aren't willing to let me feel their breasts for the cost of a basic lap dance.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ you would be disappointed at many clubs if that's the case. There are lots of clubs in which you gotta pay more than 20 for two way contact. In other words, often times, 20 dollar dances are no touching the dancer by the customer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion