tuscl

Why would Usher fuck a fat bitch like this?

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Monday, August 7, 2017 8:29 PM
[view link] She wanting money$$$$$!!

22 comments

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I don't know how to answer that question without invoking racial stereotypes.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    guy is a mega million pop star and he's getting that? if he gave that ugly twat's lawyer the herpes that would actually make a bit more sense to me. one would figure that usher should be banging white college thick bitches or latin video juicy vixens. explanations anybody?
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    At the risk of being mean, I can picture Usher's bros seeing that photo and saying "Dude, WTF?" Apologies to that woman if she frequents these boards. Nothing personal. I would hit that lawyer, though. She's that got MILF soccer-mom look about her.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I asked the same question when I saw the picture of this whale. Here's the thing though, to get money, people often lie to create a lawsuit. So just cause this grossly fat woman says that she fucked Usher does not mean that she fucked Usher. If I was on the jury, after I saw her I would probably presume that she's lying.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Short story about Usher. I once asked the DS, if Usher came to her club and chose her for a VIP, would she fuck him and if so what would she charge. I expected her to say no sex because she works in a no extras club, and because she wanted me to think that she didn't fuck other customers. Or if she admitted that she'd fuck him I expected her to say that she would charge him a fortune because he's rich. Her answer was that she would perform any sex act that he wanted, would give her body to him completely to do anything and everything that he wanted to do, and wouldn't charge him a penny. How about that? An honest answer from a stripper. I suspect that most strippers, and many women, would give the exact same answer to this question. Yet we are supposed to believe that he ducked this ugly fat skank? I don't think so.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    JS69, men judge women on looks, women judge men on status. Both are unfair, but that's nature. His fame is to her what a perky set of all-natural DD's is to us.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    He might like fat chicks, some guys are into that. Plus there are some rumors that he is a DL brother.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Whoooeee!!! Them some big old titties! lol. I'm wondering if that's a transvestite. He must have been passed out. Or He/She probably raped him. No way he could have gotten out of her death grip.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Fiction...
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I think gunrack has an ace point! For all you guys know Usher might like the fatties. Or maybe he likes variety. Supermodel one day, fatty the next, uggo the day after that. She could be lying but you'd be surprised by the girls some guys like. Remember the woman Arnold Schwarzenegger had a kid with. She wasn't exactly a supermodel. Different strokes for different folks! :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Liquor has a strange effect on some folks.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Well she has a last name of Sharpton, so with that being said she is probably full of shit, and lies and embellishes like the other Sharpton we know.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Best part - the article says Usher has herpes, she had unprotected sex with him, but does not have herpes. So why the fuck is she bringing a lawsuit against him?
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^Bingo! If he fucked her, she should be thankful she didn't catch anything. Instead, she's trying to cash in. Frivolous lawsuit. When you agreed to be pumped by a celebrity who gets around, you should know the risks. If you don't, then you're an idiot.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Lost a bet
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    who or what is an Usher and why should anyone care?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Pop singer...on a discussion board why care about anything?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't you have to show damages?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Her answer was that she would perform any sex act that he wanted, would give her body to him completely to do anything and everything that he wanted to do, and wouldn't charge him a penny." Women are that way, they like high social status, celebrity. And if you are truly rich enough to pay, you often don't have to. SJG
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Usher has a reputation for liking undesirable women. A like of people didn't understand why he married Tamika(older, MILF, not rich & famous). I think the lawsuit has no merit. Herpes is very common. A lot of people carry herpes but never show symptoms because they have a natural immunity. She has to prove that she has herpes, contracted it from Usher, and that he knowingly exposed her to it. Those are nearly impossible to prove. Usher's mistake was feeling sorry for the first woman and paying her out of guilt. Now everyone who slept with him wants to be payed.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And apparently he may not even have herpes!(wouldnt surprise me if did though).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion