tuscl

Getting them naked

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ITC have you ever helped a stripper get out of her clothes for a table/lap dance or VIP? I have a couple of times. Just yesterday a dancer asked me to take off her top for her. I was happy to oblige. I think it adds a little fun to the game.

23 comments

• magicrat
    7 years ago
    I totally agree. I used to do it more than I do now but yes, it does add a little something to the dance.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I m always up to help a pretty girl out of her clothes for any reason at all.
  • Bigdawg1978
    7 years ago
    It adds another level to the dance. I maybe old but I still get giddy at unclasping a bra hook!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have not, but I agree it would be fun on occasion to undress a dancer.

Many dancers strip their clothes off but most do not do it seductively anymore. They just undo their top and get to work. So any opportunity for a more gf type stripping experience is welcome.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Sometimes. I agree it can add to the experience.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    I have done that. I think it can add a little to the experience.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    It's actually one of my fav things to do, but I've only done it a few times

One time I was with my CF in VIP and I tried to undo her top, but I fumbled with it and wasn't able to unhook it. :-(
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    If I get the chance it does turn me on
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    GoVikings - every guy has had to deal with the embarrassment of not getting a bra unhooked or at least struggled with it :-)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yes. I had a CF with a bra clasp that was slightly bent and super tricky, so there was some fumbling.

Some dancers don't want you to mess with their work clothes at all, though, especially the outfits that are a puzzle for them to get into and out of.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Sometimes it might seem interesting but I usually prefer they take their clothes off. They can get naked faster. Often when I'm asked, the dancer is having trouble herself reaching in back. Possibly. There could have been a couple of times the dancer thought it added to the experience. Some bras have hooks that you can't see very well in a strip club. Plus I want to look at her not the bra.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Oddly enough, I've had the opposite happen to me. Two nights in a row at completely different clubs, I had a dancer ask me to help them put their bra back on. The first one was easy for me to figure out. The second one, I struggled and she ended up hooking it back together anyway.

When/if a dancer asks to me help them out of their clothes, I will gladly oblige.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Been asked to help with dresses or clothes with zippers too.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr

I agree, but it ruins the mood
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, I've helped a number of strippers out of their bras over the years. My ATF, in particular, claims to be unable to remove her bra (she seldom wears one OTC and owns only a couple) and must enlist customer assistance at that point in her performance. I'm always eager to volunteer :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "Many dancers strip their clothes off but most do not do it seductively anymore. They just undo their top and get to work. So any opportunity for a more gf type stripping experience is welcome"

This is sooooo true
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i like to help.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    With favorites, yes, I have helped them out of their outfits sometimes.
    They always seem to like it.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    7 years ago
    Perhaps I'm doing this wrong, but...
    A couple of days ago, a dancer was struggling to clasp the second hook of her bra while seated next to me at the bar. I offered to take a look and sure enough the hook was bent down. I took out my hotel key card, wedged it under the hook and bent it up so that it would clasp properly. Then I introduced myself as "MacGyver".
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've done it, it doesn't do anything for me.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I've had a number ask for help with balky clasps. I have asked a few if they wanted help (I am nothing if not considerate, lol) and have never been turned down. In one instance, in an Ontario club, the dancer turned around and asked if I wanted to remove her panties.....well, of course!!!!!
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I require it. A club I used to go to didn't allow touching so getting a dancer out of her outfit gave me a few opportunities to grope.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    When one of my former favorite dancers was new to me, she would always have me undo her bra. I got the idea every new customer got to do that and it probably made her seem a lot sexier than she was strictly based on her looks. She wasn't necessarily popular, but she was one with a loyal following and that is the type of thing to do to get them to come back to you. Well that and doing whatever sex act they want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion