tuscl

How much of an impact does music have?

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:42 PM
Most clubs allow the girls to pick the songs they get to dance to during their set. Often times, their choices will be from one genre of music. Do their choices have much of an effect on whether you are interested in them? I have found that most of the ones that I go for have the same taste in music as I do. I like to listen to rock music, and I somehow usually pay more attention to girls on stage if they are dancing to rock music. Music is not the #1 factor in my choices, though. Looks are, and always will be #1 for me. It just turns out all my past and current favorites have danced to rock music. Does anyone else find themselves drawn to dancers that have the same taste in music?

19 comments

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    They dont play soft rock where i club...lucky for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think dancers pick the music at most of the clubs I visit and they sure don't have different genre's all over the place - it's just the same type of music whether it'd be mostly EDM/dance-music or hip-hop; or a mix of both w/ some R&B thrown in - but it seems it is the DJ that's in-charge of what's played w/ perhaps the DJ playing a particular song if the dancers tip him extra beyond his tip-out
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. what type of music - I usually zone the music out since it's not my type of music (I'm an 80s child and again the clubs I visit the DJ picks the songs so he would not pick the type of music I like). I went to a newish club a year+ ago that tried to go w/ a rock-theme and after an hour my head was splitting w/ all the guitar twang - I'm no hip-hop connoisseur but prefer it to constant rock and I feel hip-hop is better and sexier for the dancers to dance-to since I like booty shaking. w.r.t. to song influencing my choice of dancer - not in the least - it's about how she looks and if she's my type - a great song will not convince me go get dances w/ a girl I don't like or even if I'm in the fence about-her - and a terrible song will not keep me from getting dances from a dancer I like.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Oh my music makes you dance And gives you spirit to take a chance And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move Music fills your heart Well, that's a real fine place to start It's from me it's for you It's from you, it's for me It's a worldwide symphony Thank you Barry Manilow
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I like the girls that dance to rap and hip hop. Country is the probably the least sexy music a girl could dance to.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    They have music?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Hey ski did mamisan's wanky panky wake up your sense of humor, that's two jokes for you today a new personal best for you. ; )
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I much prefer rock to either country or hip-hop, but the music has little impact on whom I choose to get dances with. Actually, most of the music played at my regular clubs is rock or R & B, anyway -- not much country and very little hip-hop. Also, in my experience dancers *don't* choose their own music, though I've noticed that good DJs often tailor the music to the girl, playing Florida Georgia Line for a country girl, Evanescence for an emo girl, etc.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If the dancer is hot and she has great rock music for her set, that's great. If she is hot but chose some country music. I hate that combo. However some other song will be playing whenever I get dances so I just prefer to club where they play rock music all the time. I have avoided tipping the girl on stage when I thought she chose country music.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If I find the girl hot, the music choice usually doesn't matter. But if a girl is dancing on stage to a song I like and looks as though she is into it, I might get some dances with her even if she is not my exact type looks wise. There might be a connection in some other way.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If the DJ played what I like, the girls would probably run me outta the place. So no. Music does not play a part in my selection of dancers.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The right music can put me into an especially good mood and improve the experience quite a bit, but it doesn't get me to pick a dancer. If anything, if I like a dancer, I might suggest something for her to dance to and have had decent luck in the past with the DJ playing it.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    I like old country music, which never gets played. I decide who's hot and who's not before they go stage. One time I heard a Willie Nelson song in a strip club; I looked up to see a 3 shaking her cellulite. I wasn't even tempted.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    The music the dancer on stage plays is more important than the music the dancer giving you laps dances to. It doesn't matter if the dancer I am getting dances from likes good old hard rock, if the dancer on stage is dancing to R&B, hip hop, or rap crap. As for whether dancers pick the music. Most of the clubs I go to it's about fifty fifty dancer's choice and DJ's choice.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Little to none at all. I tend to drown it out.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the girls choice doesn't affect my girl choice. but i do prefer good music latino pop and ballads. def leperd, eagles and such. i don't care for most hip hop.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I really like a girl with good moves. So, whatever music inspires the dancer I'm paying attention to at the moment to "shake it like I'm s'posed to do" is good with me. There's nothing worse than having a naked girl in front of you and having a crappy song come on and she loses all of her excitement and energy. At @shadowcat's favorite club, I just have to tune out the music. So much of it is bad language and actually demeaning toward women that if I listen to it too much I'd be too depressed to have any fun.
  • kansasgent
    7 years ago
    No matter what kind of music is being played for the girls on stage, I think a different song should be playing in the private dance areas: slow and sensual.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    It does somewhat in clubs with jukeboxes. Not really in clubs with DJ's, but most of the time, the DJ will play something that seems right for the dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion