tuscl

Blue Jeans

Scotthall
Florida
Girls and Guys,
I would like to hear your experience on guys wearing blue jeans. Do the the dancers like it or not. Thoughts on blue jeans.
Thanks,

49 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Strip clubbing 101

Rule #1 no blue jeans. Too hard on the dancers tush.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I wear jeans all the time. Of course, I only get Detroit-style "lap dances."
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I've got a pair of faux blue jeans. The fabric is softer and thinner. These work well in the winter months. Real blue jeans are bad for the customer and dancer.
  • Scotthall
    7 years ago
    I have some soft jeans as well Mark and thinking the same thing.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Why mess with jeans in the first place? Wear shorts and go commando.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I wear them and it doesn't seem to be a problem. I wear shirts untucked, so most of the direct contact during a lap dance is probably with the shirt rather than the jeans, though.

Once while wearing chinos, a dancer commented the softness of my clothes during a stage tip. The only time I have had a dancer suggest changing anything was when she asked me to take off my belt before the dance to avoid the buckle.

Bottom line, if you're thinking about how dancers would perceive your clothes, I would suggest soft pants like Chinos unless you're trying to make a handie happen and the club dress code allows wearing shorts in.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    LOL lost it all ... typing, hit wrong button, drat. Rewrite:

Jeans no. Cool 18s by Haggar yes. Underneath, I wear 100% cotton (or 75% or more cotton, remainder lycra) normal-fitting men's boxer-brief type underwear, which helps hold the condom in place. Condom necessary (for me) for the LDK experience. I'm not a commando type guy, would want more layers than that unless I'm genuinely expecting quick-and-easy handjob. I'm not a shorts type guy, would want something that looks a little less casual than that. But I can definitely understand shadowcat's recommendation to go commando (no underwear) with some shorts, especially soft-feel athletic shorts of some sort. I've also seen recommendations for leaving holes in pockets of baggy-fit NBA-type athletic shorts, or removing pockets entirely, while going commando, for easy dancer manual access. Reco's for shorts, commando, pocketless, or slacks with boxer briefs, all vary according to your preferred style, look, cling, and warmth levels, obviously.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Soft slacks or shorts, dress codes in my area pretty relaxed. And since I am married with a wife who is not cool with my SC habit, a change of clothes for after the fun
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The easiest way to pick out a newb is if they are wearing jeans.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have never worn jeans to a strip club and never will. I have never met a dancer who likes blue jeans on customers. They all claim to *love* the soft pants or shorts that I wear. However, I almost never go commando, because I do still sometimes wear a condom (in non-extras clubs) and need something to hold it in place. In extras clubs with private VIP rooms, it doesn't much matter what kind of pants I wear because they're going to come off anyway!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I wear jeans a lot never seemed to hamper me in any of the clubs, it's generally how I am dressed for work and my typical visit is late afternoon after I finish for the day.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. Paying money for ejaculation services is just exacerbating your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Buying dances is for chumps. Paying money for ejaculation services is just exacerbating your own sexual frustration.

Does this mean that wearing pants with the bottoms of the pockets cut out makes you a bigger chump than the guy wearing unaltered jeans? I had always thought of it more of wearing bottomless pockets making you the trench coat flasher kind of perv rather than how it might rate on the chump scale.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I prefer for guys to wear slacks, or track pants. Cargo pants are okay. Jeans are rough on my skin. The tight thick cowboy type is worst.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, do you have any thoughts on the koan of whether wearing soft pants with the pockets cut out or jeans is more chumpish, and who you would be more likely to approach for a dance?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you like a girl, approach her yourself. Treat her like a civilian and just make it happen with her. You can hand her money. But get a front room makeout session going. Deflect all dancer offers.

When it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room.

Then take her home with you too, and keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @SJG, Her likelihood of approaching in the first place might be affected by what pants I am wearing, though, and also whether my hand is too far down inside my pants pocket to plausibly be reaching for my phone.

Likewise, I have heard theories, even in Argentine Tango workshops, that a man should strive for the maximum possible level of interaction as a strategy for future success.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Sometimes I wear jeans, but usually when I'm not expecting much out of a visit. Went to Brad's Brass Flamingo in jeans and that ended up being complicated. If jeans are what I have on when I decide to club, though, then I go with it.

I hear more often than not that jeans are not a dancer favorite, but I haven't seen a dancer reject a dance because of them.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Wearing jeans is the true "chump's game."

CP
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^the likelihood of any woman approaching the sleepy time rapist is quite small he wears a clear plastic back pack that has a clearly marked bottle of chloroform and a rolled up rope and duct tape and it's all visible to anyone within 20 yards of him. He also smells like pimentos from all of the gravy he eats.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The only things that makes me hesitant to approach, when there are options, are soiled looking clothes, very thick coverall type stuff, and skeevy looking short basketball shorts, "oh, hey! Looky there.. very nice!.. you're going to need to shove him back up there now ;)"
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Blue Jeans are the worst. Anytime I have had a dancer who has given me dances with jeans and then with something softer has always mentioned the softer is better. Seriously, don't you think thick, rough material is hard on the kitty? Also less sensation for little head. Bad for both sides.

I've been wearing black 100% cotton pajama bottoms with polo shirt and dress shoes (for the parking lot walk, hopefully noone pays close attention, but I don't care as long as I get it anyway).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    PPWH, Argentine Tango was originally a kind of prohibited or indecent dance, for women who were getting paid to take care of these lonely aging German emigres, and usually offering OTC as well. And so yes, there can be lots of pawing and grinding in it.

Its only in the decades since that it has become accepted as a kind of high culture performing art.

But the main issue against dry humping and dances in strip clubs is that you can't really lead it. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting. That was fine. No fixed time interval or money agreement. So it was all flexible, just between you and the girl. So you can got to lead it, and sometimes it got very friendly.

Booths and backrooms, mostly what they do is increase the house cut and make it so the girl is performing a service upon you and you cannot do much. No good! Not the way to get friendly with a girl.

Better if you lead it in the front room, and save booths and back rooms until your girl is completely loosened up. You can still give her money, but its just a show of respect.

Save booths and back rooms until it is clearly time for a little bit of BJ, and then insertion.

And if you do it this way, then be sure to take your girl home with you after to continue, and then to keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I wear jeans sometimes, it doesn't hamper me, but I don't wear belts with the jeans though, that is a big no no.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ true. Some belts are worse than jeans.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 I am always well dressed with clean clothes clean shaved including my head I go completely bald but in my profession being that I must spend considerable amount of time on major construction sites where jeans and work boots are required as safety equipment, I always wear a button down dress shirt or a Tommy Bahama style silk button shirt, I have never had anyone complain about my appearance or grooming, actually if you would go into some of the clubs down here in S. Florida you would be amazed to see that grown men walk around looking like fat pigs, unshaven, slovenly and completely gross looking. My father taught me a long time ago of the importance of the old adage, "you never get a second chance to make a good first impression," and I have lived that my entire life.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    " in S. Florida you would be amazed to see that grown men walk around looking like fat pigs, unshaven, slovenly and completely gross looking."

We look like that in central Florida too.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    25 you seem devensive. I've never complained ab anyone appearance or grooming. I just tend to hesitate if a guy look greasy and nasty.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I never would just goes against the grain for me. It's not just about weight it's about taking pride in your appearance you can be a big guy and still be well groomed and well dressed.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 I didn't intend to come across as defensive just was making a point that for some of us non retirees we tend to dress a certain way for a valid reason.
    And in my opinion there is no reason for anyone that goes out in public to expect to be treated any better than they appear to warrant. That is some of the problem with what is happening in this country young guys walking around with their pants around their ankles, speaking incoherently then complaining that they are being disrespected. Young women walking around looking like skanks. If you want to be treated with respect you need to show an ability to earn that.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, I did misunderstand.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've worn jeans to clubs a lot, but I've never worn a belt.

Up until recently, I would always go to clubs expecting to get lap dances. No dancer has refused to give me a lap dance because I was wearing jeans. There were some that even gave me a good grind despite the fact I was wearing jeans.

Now, my motive is not necessarily to get lap dances (unless it is a non-extras club).
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Just one other point that I feel a need to make
    In my business I provide uniforms,anyone working for me is required to be at a minimum, clean and making a reasonable effort to look well, when representing my company. We don't have a weight rule nor a rule against facial hair, we do have rules regarding tattoos none may be above their neck and if you have any gang tats that are not covered we will send you home period and beards, mustaches must be neat and trimmed in such a way that your appearance is neat. I expect my employees to make a good impression, and professionalism starts with your appearance, and ability to speak clearly and coherently. I would be a hypocrite if I were to expect less from myself than of my employees.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You're right @Che that made me laugh.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Jeans are fine as long as they are worn in and soft. Haven't heard any complaints yet.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    While I realize the dancers don't like jeans, I like wearing them, so that's what I wear. But, I tend to not be interested in lap dances, in the "get on my dick and wiggle around" sense... A little of that is nice, but I prefer she spend a lot of time in positions where she can grab my dick and I can grab her pussy or ass, so she isn't spending much time grinding hard on me, much of the time
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    We can't wear basketball shorts to the clubs up here. So my go to is nice soft slacks or khaki shorts because the material is softer than cargo shorts. I wear jeans occasionally but they're the softer kind not the more industrial kind
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Interesting. Being a novice, I had no idea, but it makes sense when I think about how rough the denim could be on the soft female skin. I must reassess for my next endeavor. Cargo shorts?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I never have, and never will.....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Jeans aren't a great choice. Casual chinos are fine. There are brands of hiking / trail pants that are made of lightweight, skin-friendly material that also offer semi-discrete zipperable side pockets. Good if you want to keep your wallet away from sneaky fingers.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Chinos are nice. Maybe better than slacks, bc dry cleaning and wool bothers my skin.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've taken to wearing golf shorts and leaving my belt in my car. The last time I wore cargo shorts, the girl's fishnet stocking kept.getting hooked on the button.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive, obviously you're a long term successful businessman, and one who pays attention to details. Your business succeeded because you poured yourself into it and made sure it succeeded, not because of rolls of the dice.

So why on earth would you ever listen to the Dougsters of this world that jump out at us from dark alleys and try to tell you than instead of expanding and diversifying your own ventures, that you should be putting your money into things which no one can ever know very much about or have any control over, the issues in these stock markets?

SJG

Crosby, Stills & Nash (Live) - Wooden Ships
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2e2kC-g…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @SJG
    What does any of this have to do with listening to anyone, I do things that I feel are appropriate including keeping extra cash in accounts that earn income for me. I disagree with the notion that buying stocks and bonds is something that you have no control over. How the hell do you even come to that conclusion? Most of the money lost in the Great Recession has been earned back, and everyone who didn't panic and scramble for the exits has earned more than they ever lost, some people got enmeshed in scams but there are plenty of scams out there, most don't involve the stock market or any other commodity exchanges.
    There are also plenty of great investment opportunities, for people that are savvy and experienced in these things. You seem to think that you know everything, that is impossible, there are a multitude of smart guys out there, sometimes you could benefit by listening, if you would have listened to a Bill Gates or a Steve Jobs 30 years ago you might be sitting on easy street, you could have listened to Warren Buffet 40 years ago you would have profited immensely.
    There is a whole world out there, intelligence is using experience to sort out the wheat from the chaff, I ran my business for a long time, I have made many mistakes but never was I setback more than momentarily, I always learned what I could and used that knowledge to profit next time.
    You need to show some respect for people with opinions that differ from your own, that is your biggest problem as I see it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    25, investing in private startups is by invitation only. And for every Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, there are thousands who did not make it.

To be able to tell the difference, you have to know the people and be closely involved yourself. And so that really leaves you two choices, invest in yourself, or invest in your own circle of close associates. Both of these are good, and especially since it is not just your money you are putting in, it is your own time, energy, and reputation. And this, since I have pulled myself out of working for corporate America's high tech sector, is exactly what I am doing.

As far as Warren Buffet, not ever interested in listening to people like that. Don't want anything to do with them.

And unlike you, Easy Street and Plenty of Disposable have NEVER been specific objectives of mine. I want much more from life than just money to spend.

But you should know better, having run your own business and having made it work. You should know better than promoting what is really just glorified gambling, and better than to be helping Dougster promote this.

SJG

The American Revolution with Yale's Joanne B. Freeman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shTBSGoY…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So basically anyone who disagrees with your unremarkable opinions is wrong, fine by me IDGAF I'll be just fine either way.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW not only will I be fine but my kids will have a good start and any other advantages I can give them that's what I care about and I'm sure every other parent posting here feels the same way.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    25, I'm glad things have gone well for you.

I respect the fact that you have built a business and run it.

I just wish you would stand up for this and stop endorsing what is really just gambling in these stock markets.

SJG

Debunking the Gurus of Personal Finance !!!
    https://kpfa.org/episode/against-the-gra…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion