Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

THOUSANDS of strippers are in DENIAL about their HARMFUL ways

Clean and Sober

22 yrs ago · 1 min read

YES, even some on this board.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

What about the DENIAL?

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

I think it takes a fairly well-adjusted girl to deal with the negative image that society places on strippers. Also to reject the constant exposure to drugs and the constant pressure to do more. I think some of these girls will come to regret that they ever worked in this field because it has lowered their self-image. A negative reputation can also follow them well into the future. Take for example a girl who strips to work her way through college, then 10 years later when she's got a good professional job she runs into an ex-customer professionally. I know it isn't fair but that could really damage her future. Just look at the poor Ohio news anchor who felt compelled to resign because she stripped once. (BTW, I meant to say C&S, not RL.)

Profile picture for WiseGuy
WiseGuy
•

Fondl, i'm not following your points very well. As weekendfun said "what is considered harmful?" ...and by whom?

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

I hate to admit it but for once I think RL is making somewhat of a valid point. I think some of these girls definately are in denial about what they are doing, that's why they bitch so vociferously about some other girl doing things they'd never do (at least not this year) when to most of us customers it's no big deal, or why they constantly complain about the A-hole customers who assume from thier actions that more might be available. And some of them probably are harming themselves, if they're not suficiently well adjusted to be honest with themselves.

Profile picture for WiseGuy
WiseGuy
•

... and "denials" name is RomanticLover.

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

DENIAL is alive in strip clubs

Profile picture for weekendfun
weekendfun
•

In answer to the above post, I haven't been studying them but I believe they are two different people. Referring to this thread, I was once harmed by a stripper. I was getting a table dance from a stripper and she was really wild. She was jumping up on me and moving all around like a wild animal. Unfortunately she apparently had something a little bit too sharp somewhere on her leg since I had blood start oozing down my leg from a scratch she gave me. I don't recall any other dancers acting like crazed wild animals. Is this what is considered harmful?

Profile picture for kamrynstarr
kamrynstarr
•

Are RL and CS the same person??

Profile picture for WiseGuy
WiseGuy
•

I doubt strippers are in denial about wanting to harm you RL or CS.

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

Some strippers live in DENIAL OUTSIDE THE CLUB as well

Profile picture for WiseGuy
WiseGuy
•

CS, how many years of enjoying lap dancing did it take you before you realized those 1000 strippers damaged you?

Profile picture for dusty
dusty
•

OK now I am curious, what harmfull thing do they do, before I answer?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Why was this thread bumped?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Even civil to the infamous RomanticLover (who was before my time, but I remember allegations that he was Dougster about a year ago)

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Holy blast from the past Batman.

2004? A post bumped from 12 years ago? Really? WTF.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement