Saturday, January 3, 2004 3:58 PM
YES, even some on this board.

16 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What about the DENIAL?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think it takes a fairly well-adjusted girl to deal with the negative image that society places on strippers. Also to reject the constant exposure to drugs and the constant pressure to do more. I think some of these girls will come to regret that they ever worked in this field because it has lowered their self-image. A negative reputation can also follow them well into the future. Take for example a girl who strips to work her way through college, then 10 years later when she's got a good professional job she runs into an ex-customer professionally. I know it isn't fair but that could really damage her future. Just look at the poor Ohio news anchor who felt compelled to resign because she stripped once. (BTW, I meant to say C&S, not RL.)
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Fondl, i'm not following your points very well. As weekendfun said "what is considered harmful?" ...and by whom?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I hate to admit it but for once I think RL is making somewhat of a valid point. I think some of these girls definately are in denial about what they are doing, that's why they bitch so vociferously about some other girl doing things they'd never do (at least not this year) when to most of us customers it's no big deal, or why they constantly complain about the A-hole customers who assume from thier actions that more might be available. And some of them probably are harming themselves, if they're not suficiently well adjusted to be honest with themselves.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ... and "denials" name is RomanticLover.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    DENIAL is alive in strip clubs
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    In answer to the above post, I haven't been studying them but I believe they are two different people. Referring to this thread, I was once harmed by a stripper. I was getting a table dance from a stripper and she was really wild. She was jumping up on me and moving all around like a wild animal. Unfortunately she apparently had something a little bit too sharp somewhere on her leg since I had blood start oozing down my leg from a scratch she gave me. I don't recall any other dancers acting like crazed wild animals. Is this what is considered harmful?
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Are RL and CS the same person??
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    I doubt strippers are in denial about wanting to harm you RL or CS.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Some strippers live in DENIAL OUTSIDE THE CLUB as well
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    CS, how many years of enjoying lap dancing did it take you before you realized those 1000 strippers damaged you?
  • dusty
    21 years ago
    OK now I am curious, what harmfull thing do they do, before I answer?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Why was this thread bumped?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Even civil to the infamous RomanticLover (who was before my time, but I remember allegations that he was Dougster about a year ago)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Holy blast from the past Batman. 2004? A post bumped from 12 years ago? Really? WTF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion