tuscl

My Life as a 400 pounder making love to 100 pound spinners

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Below comment on what you think it's like being me accomplishing this

Comment what you think it's like for the spinner as well

Be as creative and funny as you can and St the end I will reveal the actual truth of my experiences

42 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    After you climb off them, they're no longer spinners, they are flatties. ROFLMAO
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It looks like 10 out of 10 sumo wrestlers would agree! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlIl7srY…
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Just avoid missionary at all costs.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I'm partial to fat guys getting with small chicks, as it's what I did with my wife.

It happens, and the small girls feel safe nestled in between your fat rolls.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i feel sorry for the girl on a number of levels. 1. at 400 pounds you are fat. 2. you most likely have a body odor. 3. you most likely are quite repulsive in your grooming and appearance. 4. your priorities with money are worse than mine. 5. you ain't vip material. and IF you are you need to be even more careful of offending her. 6. hope she has a great sense of humor.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @justme62, that's just defeatist thinking. There are organizations where spinners hang out in the clubhouse just waiting to be fucked the shit out of by 400 pounders!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Damn @justme62 that's kinda harsh don't you think.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes. actually with a 400 pounder there is more to love.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There's a 400 pounder who is a regular at my club. The dancers flock to him. He is there several times a week and he spends money like he has a printing press.
    Here's my problem. I fantasize that my favorite dancers come to me because I'm a decent looking guy with a nice personality. That fantasy is destroyed by this customer because the way that dancers fawn over him is clearly all about the money. It makes it clear that I'm just an ATM to them as well.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Do they grab your tits
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "I fantasize that my favorite dancers come to me because I'm a decent looking guy with a nice personality."

I discarded that fantasy years ago.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    "I discarded that fantasy years ago."
    Exactly. Even in my younger days of clubbing I never lost sight of the fact that we're nothing more than ATMs to strippers, and I don't mean ass-to-mouth agents. And that's fine. They're nothing more than desirable bodies. Well, except for the rare guy who thinks he's going to meet his next wife after he's done twirling around the pole.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    What is it like for the spinner?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/j_jtdlwHW_o/hqdef…
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    200 kilo good god man
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    What's it like for the spinners? Have any of them been found, yet? ;-)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    181.4 kilos = 400 pounds. (thats bad enough.) 200 kilos is about 10% more. really really fat. lord. have mercy on the spinner.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    The size difference might remind them of when they were 5 yo and climbed their fathers like a jungle-gym. (Hopefully non-pedo, I hope). I wasn't trying for creepy.

She adores sharing her sexiness with a generous mane -- generous in more ways than one.

She like not being judged FOR ONCE for eating AFTER sex, lol!

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    400 pounds = 28.5 stone ... (for londonguy).
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Everyone has their preferences. Just as we do when it comes to the types of girls we like.

Some girls like guys big, some like them tall. Some girls want their man to have hair on their chest others want clean shaven.

I think the spinners personally like juice because they can pull kfc out of his rolls of fat any time they're hungry. :-)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ ROFL!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Mamaisan, that is
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    +1 to Mamisan. Please continue, you're the best writer on TUSCL.

CP
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I'm only 3/4 of the way there, but I get 0% of the attention. Must be the whole being-broke-af thing.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Mamisan rules!!!!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @LecherousMonk, I believe you're correct. Club and dancer selection, vibing on her and luck of the draw from being there on a slow night can be like adding $400 to your budget, but you still need that first $100.
  • laplurker
    7 years ago
    The old fat guy is king of the strip clubs. They all bring a big bankroll and the dancers know it. They stick to them like flies to honey trying to get a cut.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The old fat guys don't *all* bring a big bankroll. Some of them are creepy.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I've figured it out! "Creepy" is the antonym of "bring a big bankroll." Thanks ppwh, the world has just become a lot clearer to me!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    A lot of funny comments.

I'm not exactly 400 any more. At my heaviest I was getting close to 450 with a 65 inch waist, chest was 70 inches with my back being close to 80 inches. Biceps 24 inches, forearm 18 inches, thighs 38 inches and calves 21 inches. I had a good bit of muscle from my Power lifting days but let's be honest I also had a lot of unhealthy fat...my waist speaks for itself.

Currently 350 pounds with all of my measurements staying very close to the same with exception to my belly..I'm down to a 48 inch waist and yes I'm 5'8". I've been doing 2 hours of bodybuilding style work outs training for hyperpathy more than anything then 2 hours of cardio every other day for the last several months now. I still eat close to 4K calories a day but it's in clean foods that I cook from home. Good mix of beef, chicken, fish, pork, Dairy, veggies, fruits and whole wheat grains. I also drink a few galleons of water daily. I don't do the four hours straight but one hour a pop spaced throughout the day.

Being a big guy of always been worried about oder so I do all I can to bath multiple times and use good hygiene product care. Recently have stepped my game up and now wear very fashionable clothing for my size and look damn nice well this is what I assume since I've been getting attention from average looking and sized civilians recently..so I must be on the correct path...Shaylyn would be impressed with the changes I've made since last he has seen me...I even trimmed the beard and got it looking clean and fashionable.

When I do club it's ever other month to maybe three so I do go with a good bit of money on me these days so yes at clubs that know me I will always have strippers surrounding me.

As for the sex with sexy little spinners witch recently has been my favorite...it's been fun...easy as well...as some have mentioned the ones that enjoy me have a thing for larger men weather that be height and or body weight. Hell since I'm getting back into shape and dress more fashionable I'm starting to think I got another chance to date yet another local stripper I visit from time to time...that would be a nice change if it did go down like that. Usually yes sex positions is either doggy style or her riding me cow girl or reverse cowgirl...a few love the weight and even ask for me to be on top in the missionary position laying on top of them...I think their crazy as well but they seam to cum a lot when I dominate like that...every girl that has quality sex with me their legs always shake and I assume it's more to do with my size and their leg muscles being fatigued lol...I do have some strippers still seam repulsive by me and some have tried to charge me double for my size but I just avoid these girls

Overall things are looking very positive for me since I've been getting back into shape

I'm trying hard to get down to a body weight of 250 with a waist just under 40 inches as my next set of health goals
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    He'll just thinking about it I've made a lot of changes since been to Michael's last saw me about 3 months for months ago tell them to be proud to see how much visual changes I've made not only with my way but in my belly but also with the actually put on better-looking clothing and stuff nice thing I'm pretty Sharp
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And yes on a funny note since I've been losing unhealthy fats on my body I do actually have more inches on my dick for them to play with
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The most common complement I get from strippers is how good I smell and how nicely dressed I am these days
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Sucks for her.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @juice you will find it easier to reach your goal if you set them incrementally, like from 350 down to 320 then under 300 and such, that way every time you reach a milestone you can celebrate with some reward not a binge, smaller goals, also defend against too much of an overreaction with the occasional setback, being easier to recover from, I had many similar issues as a young adult, they never really go away but you develop coping mechanisms, to keep you healthy.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I have no idea but I once knew a guy who said he was trying to get his weight down to 300 something. He was big but didn't look bloated fat. He said he could leg press over 1000 pounds. When he came over to visit, my parents didn't want him to sit in certain chairs or be might break them or smash the hell out of the cushions permanently. He understood because he had broken chairs by sitting in them. I had a big old heavy duty car and my brother and I and friends went to a rock concert one day. It was decided the big guy would rude in my car. For the first time ever, my car tilted when he sat down in it. Talk about a heavy load.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Every girl's crazy for a sharp-dicked man!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Fake News.

Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.

I call bullshit on any 400 pounder getting it on with a 100 pounder... especially if he doesn't have any money. In my experience, you either have to have money or drugs. I don't think Juice has either one.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yes shark I brake chairs even heavy duty one's over time if I'm not careful lol

I have been known to bench 500, Squat 800 and dead 700 but I no longer train for strength..I go no lower than 10 reps and I do about 20 sets per muscle group..so lots of volume...cardio I do a mix of tempo and hills. Back in my Power days I was leg pressing a grand for sure buy know I toss on 500 and just do ungodly high volume.

Sharp dick Mane LMFAO good one mate.

Setting smaller goals to help accomplish the bigger picture goals is great advice bro
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    War LMFAO brilliant mate
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    To bad you didn't make it to Detwat. We have a lot in common
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    mamsan's comment on this thread = ace!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    warhawks, I thought that juicebox69 had a system. We all know that systems are way more effective than money and drugs! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion