tuscl

"You're making me wet"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:25 AM
How often do you hear that from a stripper and what were you doing at the time.? The last time I heard it, last Tuesday, I was massaging her clit during a table dance. So it was pretty much conceivable but I can remember times that I have heard it while we were just talking dirty. In those cases I presumed them to just be SS to get me enticed into buying dances or VIPs.

27 comments

• Estafador
    7 years ago
    Only heard it once in my entire life...from a stripper. It wasn't even intentional. I wasn't fiv, so she also could have been lying. BUT... given I never heard it from anyone else, id wager she wasn't lying....I hope. She did purr when I touched all the right spots
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't FIV too often but have felt it getting wet when I've done it. In the black club the grinds can be intense and usually full-nude and it'll not all that uncommon for the front of my shorts to be a little wet and sometimes very wet post a good # of dances with an ebony. I guess it'd be easy to assume it's because she got horny but it's probably mostly a normal reaction to that area being stimulated - I think I once read that most of the nerve-endings in a vagina are near the the entrance thus I assume easier for it to be stimulated by mear rubbing
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Never
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't get told on most visits but do get told once in a while - I take it as SS but don't totally discount that it may be true, I just don't put too much stock into anything a stripper tells me
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why is a stripper like the weather? A. When it gets wet, it's time to go inside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nice
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I've heard it a few times. I've even had some tell me "you cum yet? it's your turn" after some intense grinding. I pretend it's true every time I hear it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I had one once who asked me to feel how wet she was, and she wasn't even that wet. Her follow-on was that she wanted to get with me and didn't even care about any money but she was looking for $400 that night. The ones who were actually wet didn't need to say anything.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's not uncommon for many dancers to tell me that as soon as I enter the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Obviously, especially if your getting her ready for face sitting. I like to massage her entire middle area, front back everywhere. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL flag
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Lloyd dries them up like a bucket of sand, the second he walks through the door.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh man... i have had a few experiences... ;)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've heard it, it's the ultimate form of SS.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not necessarily SS. Depends on what you are doing with her. The smell can't be hidden. SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    The only time I knew for a fact it was true is after I spilled a beer on her.
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    I've heard it from a former ATF. Could be SS, but the damp black dress pants and the snail trail after they dry are tell tale signs.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol @ goldmongerATL
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    goldmonger for the win :)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Was going to answer real but goldmonger already dropped the mic.....
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    A few after the dance. One said "whew, I got a little wet on that one". Went immediately to dressing room and changed so,,,,, maybe.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Once, at Follies (where else). Didn't do anything either: she just danced for me at a table. I didn't even believe her until she asked me to feel her leg.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Stripper: "You're making me wet." Ishmael: "Did I spill my drink?" Stripper: (pause) "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" A little self-deprecating humor is useful in getting a dancer to abandon her 'script'.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Not counting the times I was either fingering her or plowing her in the vip, I have heard this a few times. Usually it's when she was grinding her pussy right on my crotch. I had three different dancers with whom I did a lot of heavy foreplay in the VIP room, and when she said how wet her pussy was getting, it was the signal we were about to switch to the next level. One of the first times was with one of my favorites. She decided to go for the Genie look and purchased a very silky loose fitting top and bottom, no bra and starting wearing it every so often. I started noticing that whenever she wore that outfit she would get a bit more into her dances. One day I went for her typical discount for a half hour, and she happened to be wearing that outfit. She never took the outfit off, which didn't matter because it didn't hide her body at all. She kept saying how good her bottom felt rubbing against her clit, and her top rubbing against her nipples. Then after about ten minutes she quite loudly said, "wow my pants are soaked." They were drenched and so were my pants. She never again wore those pants except on stage.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I don't think ive been told but felt moisture and seen the aftermath on my shorts.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Getting wet all by itself isn't an indication of being turned on. I've known girls who could get wet basically on command. If her nipples get hard, her chest flushed, and her vagina loosens up a bit while getting wet, it's more likely to be real. That said, I've heard it so many times, I've lost count. Sometimes it's real, sometimes it's not. Most often, not.
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    One time I was getting a dance and came pretty quickly and the stripper said "did you get wet or was that me" I down played it And she actually checked herself to see if she was wet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion