tuscl

Detriot Trip well at least for me has been officaly cancelled

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:54 AM
As much as it pains me to write this. Hell I feel bad because of letting people down I'm forced to do this. Last night driving home from a Greenville SC visit my piece of Shit car gives out. Turns out my engine is toast So since I'm not rich I have two choices in life lol. Wish I could do both. I either buy a used car to keep myself mobile for work and family life or go to Detroit and live it up lol I need to do the optimal and practical option. Shits going to cost me at least $6,000 since I don't believe in any kind of debt. I deeply apologies to all those I may have let down. The Universe apparently doesn't believe the time is right lol I pray in the near ish future like 2018 I can make this happen

31 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! I have to cancel too. I got a head ache.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If Juice ain't going then I ain't going.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Oh man, sorry my brother! I wAs really hoping to meet with you after my return from Ireland to see a few tuscl members. Does this mean the meet up is canceled?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Yeah me too if Juice ain't going than I ain't either.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a plot by Lust to keep you and your money......Bwahahah!!!!! Really, juice, sorry about your car.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Oh so after you've been paroled you're too good for us now huh Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Funny guy's lol Once again I'm extremely sorry for this shit to go down like this Thank you guys for being understanding and supporting
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That $3,000 I got in Ford has to be sold just to buy the car I had $3,000 for the Detroit meeting Push those numbers together and I got a car that works at least
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Oh well, I still say, stay with your local girls, the ones you can see regularly. They can do for you everything those in Detroit could. Juice! Juice! Juice! SJG Spinal Tap [view link] They bill themselves as the inventors of "rape rock," essentially an early, 1970s-style heavy metal and punk rock fusion with extremely chauvinistic and perverse lyrics about degrading and degenerating women. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Ten Years After - Good Morning Little School Girl - 8/4/1975 - Winterland [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I can't make it either. I guess the strip club gods have spoken.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Can someone enlighten me with this fascination of Detroit strip clubs that I've seen others mention here? I'm from Detroit, and while admittedly, I haven't been to many SCs (I started going again couple years ago, after more than 20 years absence, after my marriage fell apart) I don't see anything special about the Detroit clubs, or at least I've never heard of anything from friends that make the local clubs stand out over clubs anywhere else. Maybe I'm wrong, but Detroit is no Tijuana.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    2018 isn't good for me, I'm busy watching tv that year.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    @JAprufrock You've been going to the wrong Detroit clubs. You know that thing that Chris Rock taught us many years ago? It turns out, he was lying the entire time. [view link]
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Never has so few done so little to the utter lack of surprise of so many.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    What the fuck Juice I am already there waiting for you to show up.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This sounds like a hasty decision. How about a compromise of a $4500 car and Greyhound and forgetting the blackjack in Detroit? If you put some spinners on your $4500 ride, you will still look cool driving it!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You shit the bed on this one
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn bro - I had already rented out the entire floor of a hotel for the after-party
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    JAprufrack - they are fascinated with Detroit because instead of paying $500/hr+ for hot girls in other cities, they can fuck very mediocre extras girls for $100 since the majority of Detroit clubs are brothels and breeding grounds for STDs, filled with desperate drug-addicted prostitutes with cheap rates so they can get their next fix and still have enough money left over to get their antibiotic prescription filled to cure the syphilis that they have been passing around to the customers and each other.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @txtittyfag: Two lifetimes if also you include her mother who also worked as whore.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    NinaBambina -- Thanks for the info. I had no idea, since I don't get out much. Sounds like your description would make for a good tourism commercial.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I can't make it either. Gotta mow the lawn. Damn Juice, you know this doesn't help your reputation on here for talking big and not delivering...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yeah I know warhawk but I'm heir to stay and my credibility will be built in the long term...you will see Thanks again for everyone with their kind words and understanding
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I'm shocked at this development.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I've been mongering in the south so I actually missed this until now. Who is actually in for a meetup of the best of the rest? Airline tix and hotel already paid for, so I'll probably still fly up.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think it adds well to the Juice mystique if he is rarely seen in person. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, Juice!
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    I think we're only ones who would look forward to trips to Detroit right now. I would go but I have to get my air conditioning fixed lol
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    detroit is just too far to ride my schwinn from the southwest. (on such a short notice.) maybe next year. :)
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ It's why Vegas would a much better location for options and those who want to ride off in the night without others knowing what you did. Everyone talks about renting a woman, well you rent a hotel room and double your otc amounts. Seems like the most plausible definition of time management killing two birds with one stone. You pay a little more, but it's worth it.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I'll give Juice a $300 appearance fee which should cover his cheap ass flight. Lol!! Jk....
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, but then he'd want money for a room. And if you didn't give it to him, he'd have to take a bath in the Caesars fountain. And then he'd want to eat too. So you'd have to spring for the all you can eat buffet each day he was there. And he'd want you to buy his drinks at the club and pay his entrance fee and all his drinks. And all the while he'd be lamenting that he didn't have any money to "make it rain on da hoes." So you see, it would really be a nightmare to get him in a club in Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion