Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kaddilack is the best ride to pick up a hoe

BigPimp69

Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have pulled more hoe since I started driving kaddilacks. Current car is 1979 model with candy apple pants up on it you feelz me baby.

What have you simps noticed ?

Replies (13)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

fuck you jackie

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Fick dich Hansel!

And everybody knows you drive a 1975 Pinto Daddy_Tricks. I know because I wrote "Washing me would be brilliant" in the layers of dirt on the rear window!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

True dat.

Second best car to pick up hoes is a 1979 Yugo.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Wow -- an instant ignore!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I prefer a pickup to carry around landscaping tools

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

A skateboard for lil Larry Fishsticks.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I want:

SJG

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I noticed you're a douche daddy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

These bitches ride my dick, it's the only mode of transportation they need to know.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Whatcha wanna bet those hoes ain't got no teeth?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

MackTruck gets all da ladies. He gots a bed in the back of his truck that never needs to be made

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Chicks dig beds already made

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I shit you not

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement