tuscl

Pooriest Mane on Tuscl ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I actually think it's me lol

Besides the bad spelling and grammar that indicates my lack of education

Besides in making 3 times more money per year the last few years than I usually have made in past years gone by.

Besides me being more responsible with my savings in recent years and no longer live paycheck to paycheck

Besides living a debt free lifestyle

Besides getting ready in the next five years I will out right buying my own Acur of land for $10,000 to hand build a tiny homestead for myself.

I actually think not only am I one of the youngest members but obviously not the youngest

I actually believe even considering all the above I'm still considered poor to the majority of at least tuscl discussion board members.

18 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    If you ain't making $350k per year, you poor.

I'm poor.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    At best I make 10% of that lol...historical average has been 5% lol
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie LMFAO
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Juice is the broker of the poor class
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    lol, @ime. So true.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Besides the bad spelling and grammar that indicates my lack of education"

Juice can, of course, write perfectly correct English when he chooses to.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I only have $8 in my wallet.

I can only afford valet at the club...
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Juice can, of course, writes perfectly correct English when he chooses to."
    ---------------------------

Yes, of course. Juice hides nuggets of wisdom in perfect prose with intentionally misspelled words. I think it's called "cacography." Look at his post above-- perfect prose in the body with a title including "pooriest." He's really mocking the rest of us who buy into the notion that education makes us smart (which it *doesn't*).

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Little known but brilliant fact: Flannery O'Connor had a secret pregnancy. She hid in Asheville for the third trimester and gave birth there.

Who was that child? juicebox69's grandfather.

Now you know why juicebox69 is such a talented writer! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Someone is ALWAYS going to be more successful than you, someone is ALWAYS going to have more money than you.

The key to hapiness is being happy with what you have and the live you've made for yourself.

That translates here to being satisfied fucking a $50 hooker on backpage in North Carolina instead of a $3,000 an hour "atmosphere model" in L.A.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree Shaylynn

That's why I travel to Follies I'm happy fucking $150 hookers

That's also why I'm traveling to Detroit to see if I'm happy or more fucking $300+ hookers

The result will determine future repeat visits to either Follies or Detriot

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    I've never fucked a hooker. Am I missing out? What's rong with my game?

I better hang out with gay fish to learn the tricks of Fishtsicks.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    If you fucked a stripper you fucked a hooker.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    True, ime! But the girls are off the clock so it's a little bit of gray area.

My ego is bigger than my dick, so I need her to want it instead of my wallet.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Anyone who pays a hooker for sex is a RICH STUD. Haven't you read RickyBoy's The System?
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Whenever I get dances and give an extra tip the dancer looks at me with wide eyes and says "thank you! That poor fucker Juice can't afford to tip me, he's not a rich stud like you! You're the most awesome man ever!"

True story.

Honestly though, as shailynn said, who cares if you don't make $350K like the rest of us? As long as you can pay the dancers will keep giving you lap dances.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'm poor too. I gave all of my money to the DS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion