tuscl

Uncomfortable Discussions

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Last night a former one and done OTC partner confronted me about why I haven't taken her out since. She sounded rather upset as she asked. She's seen me take another out several times since and she wanted to know if she offended me.

Backstory: about two months ago, with a horrible itch to scratch on a slow night with few options, I took a girl out that would normally not make the cut.

I may be an a-hole, but I am not gratuitously cruel. The truth is that her body was not to my liking when I saw her with all of her clothes off. What I told her is that she did nothing wrong, but that I just have certain preferences.

I'd be curious to hear how others might have handled that.

22 comments

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Is this also the one that got a whiff of your stank nasty heat off your crotch ?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Last night a former one and done OTC partner confronted me about why I haven't taken her out since."

Tell her the truth. You aren't that interested in females b/c you're a faggot.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Brutal.

Tough crowd.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had the same problem just over dances in the club. Not much to choose from so you lower your standards. Next time the club is packed with your type and you say "No thanks" to your previous dancer and she just won't accept "not my type". All you can do after that is just repeat yourself and say that you're sorry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's easy for me personally to answer, I just say "I like variety" - which is true in my case
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Be a man Richard
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Even if it wasn't a "not much to choose from so you lower your standards" situation, but maybe you thought she was going to be better than she turned out to be, or she was good the first time, and slacked off after that, it's not always easy to be "nice" about it. Polite, yes, but nice is harder.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Go for the dick move and ask for a steep discount
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Pull a classic Richard move

Tell her to meet you back at the Hotel then never show
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Just give her $50 for her heroin addiction if you feel that sorry for her
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "Man" and "RickyBoy" do not belong together in the same sentence.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    For sure lol.

It's a hoe anyways; what the fuck does it matter?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I bet you fucked her sisters too
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Who the fuck are you UGK? I mean besides being a little bitch.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    fucking sisters can be nice. i've done it a few times.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Sorry skib I almost lost my job a few days ago. I've been stressed and haven't been handling my anger issues well
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol...just let her know you got erection dysfunction
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That's pretty much the nicest way to handle it. There's no answer that will make her happy.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi chulo for the best response. practical and true.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Rick, when you've taken this one and the others out, is it just to a motel, or is it more than that? And is it for overnight?

Of this one who was distressed, do you like her? Usually that means more than just looks, and usually you can discern this early on in talking with her.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Look@SJG try to suck up to RickyBoy. Even though RickyBoy has said he thinks SJG is a psycho and a rapist. Talk about being a stupid fag.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    A few things I've learned from Tuscl and SCJ forums:

1. Anything said after "No, thank you" is said by the first loser.
    2. "Nah, I'm looking for a little variety tonight" is simple and sweet and often suffices for most cases where you're trying to let the girl down easy.
    3. combine 1 or 2 with eye contact, crack a wry smile, lean in, and at most repeat the same line only once more.

Sometimes a young lady will pry for more information or demand an explanation, like with your dancer in your scenario. I tend to be Mr. Honestly but I'm not sure where what exactly honestly buys either you or her in this case. It's hard to deliver an iron fist in a velvet glove.

Here the girl is like a car. You can't magically paint a silver car blue or can you put a V8 engine in a I6 model. All the salesman can do is work with you on price. So unless your hang up was on price, there isn't much she (the stripper) can do about it. Right? This isn't a teachable moment for her. She cannot magically make her body "hotter" or your type. So what's the point? I see nothing uncomfortable about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion