tuscl

OTC disconnect and heads turning

larryfisherman
California
Speaking of OTC (my previous thread) is there ever a disconnect when you hang out with younger dancers OTC?

As far as them not being into the same things you are, or them being too young and immature (basically acting their age), etc.

I figure it must be a little worse for you older gents. I can talk their language for the most part, but at times it feels like I'm hanging out with one of my little sister's friends.

On the other hand don't you love it when heads turn when you're out with your stripper?

You're the envy of a lot of guys. The strippers I've been with OTC always seem to dress sexy lol.

28 comments

• ButterMan
    7 years ago
    yes I have a bit of a disconnect with a 20 year right now! I think it's because she is not that much of conversationist. talking to her is seriously like a lot of work..LOL
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think the only reason Fishsticks attempts OTC is to impress guys, kinda like his rain making.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I can't see Fishstix running into someone that's actually MORE immature than him.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I spent upwards of a week on trips with DS I and III, and I never really felt the disconnect. We got along great. But both of those girls were very mature for their ages, and I'm obviously immature for my age, so perhaps we met in the middle.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I hang out with strippers in the 25-35 year age range and they are mature enough that I have something to talk to them about. I do sometimes get stares.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Never a disconnect at all. We are both into them. I just keep the focus about all things them and the conversation always goes smoothly. Never a dull moment.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Like JS, maybe I'm immature for my age, I've hung out with girls OTC as young as 19, and most are in their low 20s, no disconnect at all (at least that I feel), conversation flows pretty freely, and I do think they try to behave a bit more maturely when they're with us old guys -- there is a massive difference between how they behave when they're with me, and how they behave on (say) their snapchats.

Honestly, while sometimes I get a kick out of envious looks, it's pretty much a don't care for me. Just like in the club, where I'd rather melt into the background, don't like sitting at the stage since that's where all eyes are pointed, etc., when OTC or doing anything else in life, I'm not an attention whore and I'm in this far more for how she makes me feel (or how she'll be making me feel when we get to the hotel room) than for envious looks.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ->"We are both into them"

Funny... I was saying to my ATF recently, "no wonder we get along so great, we both think you're hot and awesome", and she just says "yah" with this "no shit, sherlock" tone in her voice.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @js69 I could never do those week long trips, I think I would kill myself :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^@LFM please take a stripper on a week long trip.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If your only value to any woman is money, you might be doing life wrong.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    When I was 40 I had a 6 month affair with a 29 yo former college cheerleader/model of Scandinavian descent. I really preened when walking with her through a restaurant and every guy looked at me in envy.
    When I was 63 out with my 23 yo ATF we'd still get the stares but I usually felt like a pederast.
    It's now been 9 years that I've been squiring her around and while there's no major disconnect with our conversation, there is with music. She turns my car radio up to where the car vibrates with hip hop or rap. The radio controls are on the steering wheel so I change it to NPR for shits and giggles. As others have said so long as we're talking about her we're fine.
    There are 2 other dancers who I've spent considerable time with and they are both well read and interested in current affairs. My ATF might know who Donald Trump is but only cares if her free healthcare or food stamps are going to be affected.
    I travelled twice with my ATF - once to my condo in SC and she was high all five days and drove me nuts. The other trip to Vegas she was on methadone and had travel packs and we got along fine but we're busy all the time - helicopter to the Hoover Dam, passenger in a NASCAR ride at 170 mph, etc.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I went out to dinner with my MILF FWB dancer. We are around the same age so conversations were fine. She was from Europe so the hardest part might have been understanding her broken English at times. She would dress extremely sexy so she would turn heads in the restaurant.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't date a young woman because those looks ... they're regular people wondering why she's with the old guy because he doesn't look like he has a cent. Will never understand how envious looks from strangers..yeah that's what they are .... could ever have an impact on how anyone felt about themselves.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Smith wrote: " I'm obviously immature for my age"
    --------------------------------------

No, you're obviously a guy in full-blown midlife crisis who can't accept that he's 3.5 decades older than girls he "dates." These are not looks of envy you get from other people; these are looks of pity and everyone knows the score -- that you're paying exorbitant amounts of money for the fantasy of being attractive to young girls.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    5 or 6 years ago I was seeing this one favorite OTC about once a month. She suggested that on our next date that we dress up. She said " I want to watch the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy". She was a lot of fun and no disconnect.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @FishStix wrote: "On the other hand don't you love it when heads turn when you're out with your stripper? You're the envy of a lot of guys."
    ---------------------------------------------

You're also a nut case @FishStix in your own special way. But you still have time to grow out of it. At least you're not pissing away your kids inheritance.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's was the quote I was referring to when I said that it seems Fishsticks is more concerned about impressing the guys than with spending time with her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "On the other hand don't you love it when heads turn when you're out with your stripper? You're the envy of a lot of guys."

Many of those looks you get when you're with a woman out of your league and/or age range is people staring and thinking "Huh. That guy just walks around with his hooker."

And they're not wrong.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If I'm out with a girl, I assume that people around me are thinking one of two thing, either that I'm a pervert, or a man out with his daughter, niece or granddaughter. And frankly, I don't give a shit which.

As for disconnect, I'm apparently a good conversationalist, as I've never experienced this.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Lack of maturity and poor communication skills on the part of the PYTs are the big limiters for me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto shadowcat... fun being out ' on the town ' with a sexy young pretty lady.....
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    With my most recent girl, she's 21, and she was dressed to kill. We just hung out OTC, I didn't pay for her time, but we did go to a amusement park, dinner, and a couple of bars. Of course I paid for all that. I'm 26, so it probably didn't look too strange walking around with her, but she is a lot better looking than me, so maybe it did lol.

One thing I learned is these younger girls are obsessed with Snapchat. It seemed like she was taking a picture or snap every few minutes.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    "On the other hand don't you love it when heads turn when you're out with your stripper? You're the envy of a lot of guys."

lol, what??? No. I don't give a fuck who notices us or what they see or think.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ You gotta remember that Fishsticks is only 15.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I've only dated one guy who enjoyed it when I'd get looks, the others have all been oblivious, or irritated by it, but maybe that's the type I go for. It's maybe a little like how much joy a woman should find in being seen in her guy's fancy car, or inviting her friends over to his big house. I want him to appreciate that I'm hot, but not to show off for other men.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, I would say that you just need to learn how to talk to them. And it might get easier as you get older, as the girls make more allowances for you because they see you as older. But if you are getting OTC experienced girls, they might not like to spend much non-sexual non-money making time with you. At least initially they might just want to fuck.

Later though, I believe there would be ones you can see long term and spend more time with.

Learning how to talk with them in the club is an important factor.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Seriously SJG???
    " they might just want to fuck."
    Do you really believe that?

I'd give pretty good odds that they just want $$$.

They may be willing to fuck for it, but I would bet that they would prefer to get it without fucking for it. They might consider a quickie preferable to spending a couple hours talking to Fishsticks (I'd rather get kicked in the balls than listen to his BS), but I am willing to bet that the vast majority don't "just want to fuck."

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion