tuscl

You look like you have too much money

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:09 PM
I got some of the weirdest stripper shit tonight. Saw a decent young (about 21-22) dancer just standing near the waitress stand. I give her a 7. We made eye contact a couple of times but she did not come over to my table (she was like 15 feet away). I got up to tip on stage and stopped to ask her if she was dancing or just hanging out. Sigh. "Yeah". Mentally shook my head and had a seat. A few minutes later I tipped again and asked her to dance for me. "You look like you have too much money." So I'm thinking the punchline is about me giving some to her. But she continues, "$10 means nothing to you. I want to dance for a guy where that $10 means a lot to him so I know he really had to be careful with his money and he chose me." Mentally screamed WTF and sat back down. I was there almost an hour and a half and she NEVER approached a guy about a dance and refused one other guy. She never moved from her spot at the waitress station. What kind of fucked up twisted Cinderella complex did I just experience?

32 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bitches be crazy! I had a white chick accuse me of only getting dances from black dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As a seasoSCer I'm not surprised by her stripper logic at all - I'm actually astonished when they make sense
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    And for what it's worth, honey, I was looking to take you to VIP :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Trying to make sense of stripper logic is a fool's errand
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Let me check.... Is it a full moon tonight?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    We need a dancer swap. I met a dancer the other night that wanted a 100 dollars. Then when I refused to give her anything(all she did was sit down and immediately ask for money ) she said something about guys coming into the club with no money. I did have less than 500 on me. Wasn't going to give her any though after that. Not even a five for a drink. Didn't know where she came from where guys give out cash for no reason.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Smile and nod
  • eyeamlong
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a young GBI .. agent ... The County and City, will not shut em' down. Maybe she is working for the State...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Damn millennials. I wonder how she made ANY money that night if she just stood there. She has to make tip-out somehow...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Expecting good sense from a stripper is a chump's game...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol Better to put your efforts and money into the stock market, and invest for the future wealth so you can purchase stripper grade hotties anytime you want. 24-7 political affairs in my organization there will be no stripper shit. Just shut the duck up and suck my dick. Only those with 100% commitment will be able to join, and I will give myself $1 annual salary. Dances will be tax deductible.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm a dancer and I've never heard anyone say anything like that before, but I do know a couple dancers who are just plain crazy. Not stripper crazy. Just crazy.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" I was there almost an hour and a half and she NEVER approached a guy about a dance and refused one other guy." Brand new girl who wasn't sure she's ready for lap dances yet, and decided to start with stage tips only? Was having some type of health problem or emotional crisis and couldn't deal? Those are the only explanations I can think of that make any sense
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Subraman said. Or she just made it up because reasons. Had a girl one time who wouldn't do a lap dance because it wasn't late enough in the day. I was the only guy in the club at about 9:00, in a club that doesn't see much action until 11 or 12. There were 5 or 6 girls on shift, but she was the one I was immediately attracted to. She told me she doesn't do single lap dances until 3 AM, and I was like "So you're telling me that you don't want my money until 3 AM?" Shrugged my shoulders and gave it to someone else. Who turned out to be *much* nicer.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Dancer - "You look like you have too much money" PL - "You look like you're a slut, so let's combine those to things for a fun evening!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Along what Subra mentioned, perhaps she was new to the club and just checking it out to see if it was a good fit for her (maybe she was just in recon mission and couldn't think of a good-excuse to not give you dances). Or she may not be that hard-up for $$$ and thus only focuses on a specific type of custy w/e it may be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Or maybe she was not drunk enough yet to deal with custies (or was waiting for her whale-regular)
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Health, new girl and whale-watching are all plausible, but what an unnecessarily convoluted excuse. She did do one stage set and made about ten bucks. So technically she did move from that spot.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Since someone PM'ed to ask, he guessed right. Oasis.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Is there such a thing as too much money?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    25 - Ask Monty Brewster about that :-)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    She may have been a lesbian stripper that really doesn't care about money, as crazy as that sounds. A surprisingly high percentage of strippers are into women and love just being around naked or scantily clad chicks.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "She told me she doesn't do single lap dances until 3 AM" So what does she do until 3 am?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ so would it be cheaper for her to come in the club as a dancer that only dances on stage but still has to pay all fees, or to just come in as a customer?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @gold ok, now I'm gonna be intrigued to find this dancer and see if I look poor enough for her! Maybe she was sent by the SC gods as the patron saint of poor PLs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ joc: I assume she could better gauge the club as a dancer and see what type of PLs approached her and what kinda reaction she got on-stage - she could also be an out of town traveling-dancer and didn't have anyone to go with her and may have felt awkward going alone as a custy (if they even allow lone female custies)
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    prolly a gambit at a joke / entree to discussing , that went backfire wrong
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    OP: ""You look like you have too much money" Tell you got that way by following txtittyfan's advice to short treasuries.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    @joc13 - go for it. Long straight blond hair. B-Cups. Tip on looking poor - I actually saw a guy do this - Pick up a mostly empty beer that somebody left behind and make it your beer prop all night. Another tip on looking poor - crumple your bills individually in your pocket. That'll impress her.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Well, the half empty beer prop is already me (although I've been switching away from beer lately), so I got that covered. LOL You said "tonight", so I'm guessing this was Tuesday night shift. Sounds like I need to make a night shift visit soon.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Correct, Tuesday night
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion