tuscl

What is ...

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:34 AM
The female physical trait that does it for you above all others (face included). I like a lot of different physical traits w.r.t. women, but the one that will always get me is long, fat, permanently erect nipples. What sez PL nation.

52 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Never just one thing it's always a combo, but it starts with a nice smile.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Big tits. If you don't like big tits, you're a homo.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Papi, I'm with you, and even better if they're on some nice bouncy tits. Size doesn't specifically matter, as long as they have some bounce and are squeezable.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The face does the most for me. I might first see her from the rear, but I do need to see the face before I decide to proceed. Faces just seem to communicate what people are like. Seems that way. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I don't want jackslash to think I'm a homo, so I'm gonna say big natural tits. Aw hell, who am I kidding? Everyone on this board knows I like big natural tits!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Mine is a sliding scale of ass and face. Nicer the face, the more flaws I'll accept in the ass, and vice versa ...
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Tight abs, thigh gap, firm ass, tiny waist, long hair, shaved pussy, small lower back, pretty face, and on and on.....
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I just can't do it. Pick one feature of a woman's body as my favorite ? Sorry, I broke the rules of the thread....
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Just one is hard, because usually it's a combination. But a nice set of natural tits goes a long way towards garnering my money. I'm not one who won't get dances with girls with fake tits, especially if they are well done. But prefer them natural.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Big butt, wide hips, thick thighs(no gap), yeah
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    For me it's the nose. Seriously, I don't know why. And it isn't that I like them necessarily big (though that is nice) but that it is proper for the face. One nose does not fit all. To me it seems to be the feature that either makes her comely or homely.
  • lookingforpink
    7 years ago
    If I had to choose one, It would be the ass, though for me it is a combination.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Stop patronizing us flag
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Not a female but my bbc does it for Txtittyfag.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ It didn't help that I said seriously? I thought I'd give it a shot.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Proportion
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago I was at a small black club - this particular black club for w/e reason tends to hire small ebonies vs thick ones but they still have nice bods. I was approached by a bit older (late-20s) slimmish AA and I said sure to dances although she was not exactly my type but due to the lack of thick girls I got dances from her. IME it is not uncommon for dancers in black clubs just to grind and shake their butts and not take anything off, thus midway into the dance I asked her to take out the pups forme to play with - she said she hated her boobs but complied in taking them out - her boobs were unremarkable (small Bs and kinda saggy) but she had pencil-eraser nipples which I f'ing love - ended up getting about 6 dances in a row from her (helps they're just $5) and I could not keep my mouth from her HUGE NIPS and could not keep myself from sucking on them and gently biting them.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Tits are definitely no 1, the bigger the better as long as they are real.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Would you believe hips? I really like spinners with prominent hip bones. Some photos taken of bikinis stretched tightly from one hip to the other allowing a slight glance of the lady parts is so hot! Now these women almost always have a thigh gap, nice tight abs and a flat belly ( and frequently nice rounded butts) which in my estimation makes for a great body.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yes, hips are important. The shaping of a woman's hips is as distinct as her face. I have recognized dancers from seeing their hips on stage, when I had not recognized them from their faces due to hair and makeup. Its just kind of a feeling I get, "Hey this girl is really familar." SJG
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I am in total agreement with WetWilly and gawker about what makes a woman sexy. I will probably get criticized by some for this, but I really don't care. The one thing that really does it for me is a pretty face. When I am at the club, it rarely happens that I see a girl with such a pretty face that I get hard staring at her when she hasn't even taken her top off. But when it does happen, it very much guarantees that I am not going to be paying any attention to any of the other girls in the club. With face being #1, ass would be #2 for me. Not saying that I don't love large titties, because I do, just as long as they are real. I don't put much emphasis on breast size. In fact, there are very few things I hate more about a woman than fake tits. Besides, it seems most girls either have a nice ass or a nice pair of tits, and rarely both. Being that I have a preference towards spinners, I find it sexy when they have a pretty face, tight firm body, perfectly round ass and small, natural tits.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Face Doesn't have to be the face of an angel But her face has to be attractive Stripper or civvie it's hard for me to really be interested if the face isn't attractive
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Face followed closely by ass.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's appropriate, fishsticks's face looks like an ass.
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    I'm with others, it's a combo. First it has to be the face. If she is ugly, well she is ugly. 1. Face 2. Tits 3. Ass 4. Legs Gotta check her out top to bottom...
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    The body is a deal-breaker. I don't care how pretty the face is if it's attached to an unattractive body.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    My eyes always go to the ass, so that's my pick. I can forgive a girl being lacking in the other areas of ger physical appearance if she has a great ass, but it's just not gonna happen at all if she doesn't have at least a nice ass.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    The perfect waist to hips ratio, around that ideal 0.7 value.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    1. Tits. 2. Really big tits. 3. Humongous tits. 4. Fitness girls. Love an absolute rock hard true hardbody. 5. Height. Over 6' tall without heels, will almost always get a trial lap. CP
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Nice boobs. I define nice boobs as natural, C cup or better with forward nipples on a fit body. Unfortunately this is quite rare. Probably about 20% of dancers have nice boobs.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^how tall are you chili? at 5'8 I find taller women really hot. for the same reason I like thicker women. more to grab and grope.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    chessmaster: I'm 5'10", have no problems with taller women in general or dancers in specific. Tallest dancer I've had was 6'2", and I used to have her go back and put on her 8" heels, so when we walked back to the VIP beds, I was staring straight into her sexy back. Shit, I still get hard thinking about her. CP
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^lol. I like what?
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    having some brains (i.e. not as dumb as a rock) and a nice face
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow, a lot of guys dislike fake tits. I fucking LOVE them! Well, some of them. I like the chicks that get them nice and firm but still bouncy and squeezeable. I don't like the ones where they feel like you're grabbing two rocks that don't move anywhere. As for the subject I'm a boob guy definitely, but she gotta have ass also. I consider myself easy to please because I'm only looking at 3 things: boobs, ass, face. 2 out of 3 is ok if it's just big boobs and ass. Body of a goddess, face from hell? Send her my way if you don't want her lol.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Visually, a nice clavicle or collarbone...and especially one who knows the difference ( I did meet one) Good calves, underlegs, especially to touch. Lips and eyebrows in same proportion. Soft bra and underwear or thongs, unless during dance... especially if she wears undresses off a fur and into red velvet bikini. A few more. Most of all I should be in a good mood.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    I forgot to mention arched shoulder blades, an awesome midriff, and healthy thighs with a touch of thighgap , let me not say anything more lest it becomes too much to ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @thereandback: Could you please be a little more specific
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    If I have to choose 1 it has to be visible collarbone. I found this article when I was trying to search images to be specific [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was being facetious when I said to be more specific
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    I guessed, I however try to keep my idealism alive ( absurdly I think idealism makes you a PL more than cynicism)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi. i cannot choose just one trait for the ideal girl. i like all of the girl. package deal.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Clavicle.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I agree. It's several things. A very pretty face will get me interested and if nothing else is disgusting about her, I have gotten dances from girls with a pretty face and almost no tits. On the other hand I've also had dances from a stripper with a not so good looking face but the rest of her was nice and she had a full set of tits. She might have been disgusted with me if she could have read my mind. Thinking things like, this girl would be very fuckable if she had a brown paper bag over her head so you thought it was someone else.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Instagram "model" robyn banks. Has all ideal traits
  • alexsa
    7 years ago
    Yeah TFP I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one on the planet who prefers fake tits and the bigger the better. Everything counts but great tits are the only thing that can make me forget the rest.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Face. Nothing else comes close.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Outside the strip club a fine ass is the ultimate for me to see. Inside the strip club more than once I've been convinced to get dances from girls with big, hard nipples. And almost without exception they have been great dances even though I was not originally attracted to her.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    youthful non-extra-ness I know, it's a characteristic or a description of her entire body, not a single body-part, but that's what I tend to go for. It needs to be firm everywhere, curvy, with enough (or some more, or some less) but not too much (Robyn Banks to me is WAY too much). Older women can provide what I want by means of physical fitness to what many men consider "extreme"; younger women only provide what I want if they are smaller, rather than larger like Robyn Banks, but most younger women DO provide what I want; I can go for any body-type, busty or titless, or bigassed or assless, long nose or no nose, workout obsessed or softbody, sweet cutie or ageing hippie or experienced den mother, as long as that youthful non-extra-ness is there. As for tits, the BEST have minimal sag AT the connection zone, round self-sustaining shape below connection zone, maximal connection zone, pendulum of sphere, nipples in center to upper-middle, left-to-right dimensions which both (a) maximize the probability of matching the width of the ribcage or more, and (b) do not have connection zone lesser than ribcage, firmness similar to buttock cheek or slightly less (but only slightly). It's a scientific study, a labor of love.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    +1 rane1234
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Eyes, smile, nice tight ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion